India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

We are not crossing 140 . Congratulations South Africa for 1st ever world cup trophy
As long as Kohli is there don't lose hope. It's SA chasing and you have bumrah. It's going to be hard for SA even if India scores 140

If you send Axar above Dube, what does that tell you about Dube?

Lol I didn’t think we will get floored against Saffers but clearly they had very good planning and expected us to attack

SA clearly on top in my opinion , 3 down already on a good batting wicket . But if someone can go to through the gears it’s Kohli. Anything under 180 is advantage SA.
180 is 30 runs over parnon this dry pitch. Also chasing in the final is tricky. Good.length balls are tough to hit

As long as Kohli is there don't lose hope. It's SA chasing and you have bumrah. It's going to be hard for SA even if India scores 140
Tbf this whole tournament sa has loved chasing more then batting first lol

There is that , if SA so what they are known to do which is bottle then even 120 is enough lol
They have pulled a lot of close games in this world cup. It's opposite to how they usually play

as much as I want SA to win, I also want to see a good final and good total put up. It’s a decent batting wicket even Ponting said it!

ITs the occasion and law of averages, somewhere some team has to lose a cluster of wickets earlier than usual and be in a tough spot. India used to do it in knockout games, they just marginally improved and now its the finals.

Markram generally doesn't bowl. He is bowling today.

I think he shouldn't bowl any longer. Axar just hit him for a six.

Aksar never looked like a good bat to me to be fair. But this guy players well under pressure

Markram shouldn't bowl now. Releasing pressure.

2-0-16-0.

He has Shamsi. Why is he bowling himself?

This is where the great Australian team under Ponting shined, they were in situtations like these in crunch games but they always came out on top, they had so many match winners.

Good over. 10 runs. If these two can get to 90 in 12 overs, another 60 to 70 in the last 8 is possible. That's a good score on this wicket

Jadeja and Kohli wont do any damage if Axar Hardik stay they will
Not necessarily.....
They both didn't play 15 years + .... without doing a lot of damage ...
They both are well capable off....just keep the faith bro... keep the flame 🔥

Saffers being smart and finisheing their spin overs quickly before demolition Dube come to the crease

Markram generally doesn't bowl. He is bowling today.

I think he shouldn't bowl any longer. Axar just hit him for a six.

Perhaps but it’s vital for South African skipper to lead & deliver for them to win .

World class captain

Not necessarily.....
They both didn't play 15 years + .... without doing a lot of damage ...
They both are well capable off....just keep the faith bro... keep the flame 🔥
They were capable of, but they are out of form in batting.

Kohli's appreciation for Axar -just reinforces his own role to basically keep going all the way through to the 20th over mark.

Back