India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

Totally waisted a golden opportunity to bat SA out.

This is embarassing.

Dua only means prayer. The fact that you extrapolated that to something else only reveals your mindset , brother.
Had a poster used puja etc, what would you or other have extrapolated from it? Nice attempt to Gaslight..

SA cooking!! He's been the bogey man for SA. Two failures so far Dube and Kohli to score for India. It's tough to hit if the ball isn't pitched up

Kohli is too good of a player to fully fail in a tournament right? He has been awful so far in the world cup 2024. Surely he won't fail today. Laws of avg is going to catch up right?

Team management has zero faith in Dubey. He doesnt bowl, is always demoted in the batting order. Then why is in the squad and playing XI

Sending Axar up is a good choice. He can support Kohli and play Maharaj well. This partnership will be key for India

The approach is what we call in gully cricket- hit out or get out

Seems like India's goal is to score as many as in power play regardless of wickets. But lost some valuable players.

For the first time in this T20WC, India have lost 3+ wickets in the powerplay.

SKy and Rohit were the reasons for our good score and they both r out lol

Wth are they doing? Get some momentum going taking singles, low risk shots, build a partnership. It’s a final!

Seems like India's goal is to score as many as in power play regardless of wickets. But lost some valuable players.
Not a bad approach if you bat deep which India do but many of them are not tested in high pressure situations

Terrific game so far. Each team.punching but SA is a bit on top.

Apologies for my ignorance as I’ve been a bit of the mix recently but where is Gill, the guy looks much more quality than the likes of Pant and this Sky .

Axar is India's forever sacrificial lamb. Always asked to bat in difficult situations and given the hard overs. To his credit, most often than not he's come up trumps. Quality player.

Markram bowling in the PP. Is pitch sticky or two paced ?

Not watching the game, just following it through Cricbuzz.

Whatever Kohli does from here, he will be blamed. poor chap
It's a bit similar to Babar and Rizwan. I know Kohli is a better player but more often than not they are the ones scoring runs of team in tough times.

Terrific game so far. Each team.punching but SA is a bit on top.

SA clearly on top in my opinion , 3 down already on a good batting wicket . But if someone can go to through the gears it’s Kohli. Anything under 180 is advantage SA.

India will not be able to defend anything less than 170 here. That is bare minimum because of final. If it is a regular game you need 190 here

First PP....we've wasted a gr8 chance by some halwa batting & halwa shots...but gr8 catching by Saffers

Could be that Nortje is off the field (niggle?) hence Markram is trying to compensate for him.

Strike that, nortje is bowling now.

This match has the vibes of 1996 world cup semi final between India and Sri Lanka. Jayasurya and Kalu getting out in first over. Desilva doing well and SL going to a reasonable score. SL spinners then bamboozled India.

SA clearly on top in my opinion , 3 down already on a good batting wicket . But if someone can go to through the gears it’s Kohli. Anything under 180 is advantage SA.
Since it's SA I still think India will fancy defending anything over 150

Indian fans shouldn't lose hope. They are still ahead of the game as long as Kohli is here. 150-160 will be very competitive in the Final. One partnership and they will be on the way to score 160+

They just bowled Markram in a powerplay over and he oBly went for 6 runs , brilliant captaincy

Back