India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

Kohli isnt going to hang around. He may fail but he will go down all guns blazing

This pitch is the middle pitch of about 8 pitches, 4 on each side of main playing pitch....
So essentially you are running on a pitch like surface, not on grass/outfield on side of main pitch as it usually is....
For the more technical minded amongst us....would a batter have stud shoes or spike shoes ...or combo of both ..?

No unnecessary risks from Kohli. Looks in good touch

Post 200 and India winning this no matter. No way they're chasing that much against Bumrah and Kuldeep.

It was a poor decision by Aiden Markram to give the ball to Marco Jansen for the first over.

After the 2007 world cup early exit winning here in the windies will be a great revenge by India

Watta catch! Class by Klaasen

I kind of predicted Rohit's early dismissal because of law of averages. He has been so good in past two games. Had to have a bad game.

Great catch!! Shot was on!! Against the run of play

I knew they'd surprise us & go with Keshav in first pp...that shot was halwa & pure overconfident from hitman...
C'mon India ...don't waste this

No lack of action so far. Blow for Ind losing the in-form skipper.

Chalo. We've won the toss and had our luck. Hopefully , we can upset South Africa who have the duas of the rest of the cricketing world :dw
Your choice of words is interesting. Duas is the muslims word for prayer and supplication. Does that mean all the muslims are praying against india including indian muslims. You never use puja or other words. Closet islamophobe per chance?

not accusing anyone but how comes India always wins crucial tosses. Yes i know they lost semi final toss that was a tricky one.

Maharaj strikes twice !! Great over by SA. That looks out

Maybe India has lost the game since Rohit is gone, and the last chance for India depends on Pandya and Sky performing well.

Lol overrated rishabh pant. That's why he averages 23 in t20i cricket.
He is not a good loi batsman

Back