India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

Except.for that short and wide, decent over by Pandya. His short of a length bowling will.suit this pitch

SPinner will be murdered.. Very risky to bowl spinners against these two.

What a stupid, stupid, stupid, shot by Stubbs, just guaranteed himself another highly paid IPL Contract!
On cue...
On loop ..
Rinse, repeat...spin cycle
Cntrl C cntrl v...
So if Aus wanted IPL contracts - why did they win WTC 2023 & ODI WC 2023 from us ,???

We have runs to defend hopefully disciplined bowling and Rohit’s plans help

96 of 10 overs with 2 overs from bumrah remaining..no way in any miracle SA is doing this..unless India has a major brainfart or bumrah is injured regulation cricket will it it from here for India

10 runs per over ceratainly gettable on this flat pitch. Just need to play well.

10 overs 96 to.win. I think it's 60-40 favoring India. Bumrah has 2 overs. Not sure if Jadeja will bowl but SA will look to.make up.for Bumrah's overs in Hardik/Jadeja overs

Klaasen will have to let loose against the spinners. Its a WC final....you don't want to the rate get to 9-10 in the last 5 overs. And there are two Bumrah overs remaining too.

96 of 10 overs with 2 overs from bumrah remaining..no way in any miracle SA is doing this..unless India has a major brainfart or bumrah is injured regulation cricket will it it from here for India
In my opinion. This match is 55-45 in India's favor right now.

SA will never get a better chance to win a WC. The flattest pitch, needing 95 runs. Will go down to the wire. Let's see if IPL stints will pay off

This has been the anti choke tournament for SA. I reckon they will take it.

They were in very bad positions against Ban, Netherlands and Nepal and won all three games. The windies game was tricky too

I have observed this in almost all Finals. Someone does have a brainfade
Young and cocky. He was batting like a dream and thought he was invincible. Good ball by Axar too when he noticed Stubbs far outside

Great final so.far for everyone asking for a tight contest.

Axar should have gone for the catch there. Australians would have. Key key wicket

I hope de Kock knows what he is doing with this constant moving around in the crease. As a viewer it makes you nervous

Looks like only Bumrah and Arshdeep can save India now. SA have neutralised India's spinners, and Pandya is worthless.

Last couple of overs they have been able to play easy but still score double fingers.

Need Bumrahs on I think. Need to go for win now.

11 runs. Good over for SA. SA.loooing very good here. They could have scored a couple.of.more boundaries in that over.

Jadeja has been hit even on bowler friendly surfaces in this WC. SA needs to attack him.

I told you 180 is par on this pitch , all wicket in India’s innings were batsman mistake . If SA get the run rate to 8 with 7 wickets in hand game over ! But this is a final you never know .

Back