India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

This worldcup loss I put fully in stubbornness of biggest egomaniac Dravid , Rohit and Kohil
Eventhough the weakness is there to see they continue with it thinking somebody will come and help, Opening , dube and miss out of Rinku singh is all due to that biggest egomaniac Dravid
And kohil just to full fill his ego he kept out jaiswal
Truly very very sad state of indian cricket, inspite of all talent available, ego of few individuals is now bigger than india winning world cup , in a way after Gambhir all trash must be cleaned including kohli who is the sole person responsible for losing this match ,he played England semifinal like match in final

Just when it looked SA closing it, one wicket down. Still SA should win it from here. Spinners are not getting anything in this pitch and huge spin hitter is there.
Rohit should bring in bumrah for a over. If they can get klassen it's game over

No matter the result, its antichoke final. Both teams are playing well.

Just when it looked SA closing it, one wicket down. Still SA should win it from here. Spinners are not getting anything in this pitch and huge spin hitter is there.
All about composure now. Aus would coast from here.

Straight forward Game. 7 overs 70 to.win with two gun batsmen at the crease and 2 gun overs of Bumrah remaining

The passion the Indian players show as much as it irritates the hell out of me, I don’t see it in our Pakistan players, how easily they adapt to loosing, the only one that showed he actually cared was Naseem Shah

Just play normally, one big shot each over. Nothing else is needed. It's a flat pitch.

Tbey are smashing our bowler .

What a thrashing we are getting .

6 wickets lose is coming

Kla/Miller is going to win it today for SA. Best sitaution agasint spin on flat pitch.

One wicket is what India needs to get the bowlers in. But aindia has 2 bad overs to bowl

I think SA has won this. He should have given this over to Bumrah

It will be tragic to not win for SA now, Klas just need to be there and runs will come.

SA finishing it in style. They are chasing this and how!! WoW!!

Klassen conducts the final rites for us in that Axar over.

Rohit will be forced to bring in Bumrah next over.

The match is all but over for us.

Back