India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

5 overs and 30 runs to win. Axar Patel.turned the game twice today

Klassen is a beast off the backfoot against spin.

India need two back to back wickets! This over!

I so so wish the Pakistan players would learn from the best teams in the world, it just makes it even more irritating!

The Indian spinners in this game making Shadab Khan and Imad Wasim look like Shane Warne!

Killer Miller and Smashing Klassen.

Some sublime batting we have witnessed today.

First Kohli calm innings and then some good batting from South Africa.

Gane is beyond Bumrah now. They will just play him around. There's 2 overs of Hardik or Jadeja left and they will finish the game in those overs

Rohit one more session of crying loaded.

India deserves this for playing a terrible batting team.

lol @ Kohli opening and Pant at 1 down. 2 big jokers at the top.

Not to forget Dube who is a choker and Jadeja hanging onto the team after so many years.

Dravid is a dumbo with his bone headed team selection. I was hoping Jaiswal would come in for Dube to open with Rohit. Instead it was the same old joker team selection.

Rohit one more session of crying loaded.

India deserves this for playing a terrible batting team.

lol @ Kohli opening and Pant at 1 down. 2 big jokers at the top.

Not to forget Dube who is a choker and Jadeja hanging onto the team after so many years.

Dravid is a dumbo with his bone headed team selection. I was hoping Jaiswal would come in for Dube to open with Rohit. Instead it was the same old joker team selection.
Kohli will cry too

Comes and bowls.a brilliant over almost getting Miller. But I think he should have bowled the previous over when batsmen were under pressure. No pressure now

Back