India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

Indian score of 176 is well below par on this pitch.

Klassen will win it by himself if spinners bowl 3 more overs to him.

Wow!! What power. SA are inching ahead at this stage. This game is going to the wire

SA is winning it, wickets has nothing for spinners ans India has 12 overs of spin.

Too easy for South Africa .

We choked .

What a great victory for South Africa by 7 wickets .

Klassen is very good hitter of spin. 5-6 sixes and game will be done.

This pitch is a road. India's only hope was SA choking which they didn't do. Kohli's slow knock buried India.

Hope camera man zooms in on arshdeep.

Perfect time to ball tamper is when everyone thinks you are not a tamperer and that Inzi is crazy.

India's best bowlers of the tournament Axar and Kuldeep have been taken to the cleaners.

Not much our bowlers can do now (other than to hope for a miraculous collapse from Saffers, which I doubt they won't).

Six hitting ability is such a special ability to have in a T20 side and SAF is full of players able to do that.

Just percentage cricket req from Saffers now any slip up from here will count in Death Valley

Beautiful shot!! Big game and big players show up. Dekock moves SA ahead of India

Rohit getting humiliated one more time in the finals.

If these 2 stay for 4 more overs, SA will win .

Just as I am typing this QD gone.

Arshdeep you magical.magical bowler!! Brought in to pick up a wicket and he gets it

No demons in this pitch. It really will come down to SAF's mental strength and really playing normal cricket.

I think that's the game for sure.

Big big wicket that was.

Congrats to Indians.

Just when it looked SA closing it, one wicket down. Still SA should win it from here. Spinners are not getting anything in this pitch and huge spin hitter is there.

Back