India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

Well I guess we are hitting par at least, I expect us to reach every final. Which we are, but alas we aren’t improving beyond that. Nevertheless, ideal final setup, we beat Australia and England in three days, I guess one more final where we are outclassed.

This iss what would have happened if Rohit got out earlier and Kohli stayed against Australia. A below par total Australia would have chased.
Its clear Kohli's instructions were to keep attacking at first. I dont know how you expect him to do that after Rohit/Pant/Sky got out for 34. There was no other option. Dube is a walking wicket and Jaddu is a passenger.

Finally, no way SA is losing from here. two big hits and even tail will be good for these runs.

Brillaint batting from Klas..

Those 38 runs in Kuldeep and Axar overs. That's where Rohit made a mistake possibly. Should have split them.both with a abumrah over

If SA win it'll be one of the most emotional moments in cricket. All those years of pain and heartache. But they always can mess things up.

Just bat sensibly.

This whole match is littered with unforced errors - gifting wickets - latest entrant Klaasen. But you have to think he's done way more than what he needed to.

What an innings though wow. Jansen can bat well too. Need to.stop the boundaries here

The break helps India break the momentum

Nice to keep them frustrated for a few mins and then it gets them a wicket

This game is not over yet.

26 are needed from 23. One tight over can make things interesting.

Pandya the golden arm does it again. India should feel the victory closer. Just need to strangle Miller and keep pressure on other batters.

Can't blame him. India would have imploded to.140 AO. It took a blinder from Klaasen to win. Can't help.with those
We are tired of that routine. He has to protect his wicket and score runs like Rohit did. If you think he will get out when he attacks what is the use of him?

I think that Axar’s over should had been done by Hardik instead, Hindsight 20-20

Twists and turns in this game!! Hell.of a final. But SaS game to.lose

Back