India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

Hardik getting both Klaasen and Miller's wickets. Massive performance under the pump

25 needed in 4 overs and you take it to last over needing 16.

How Sa managed to pull it off ...

Those 2 Bumrah overs at the end. How valuable are they!! Killed the momentum with his third over and his fourth was just unplayable

Congratulations India. Lots of emotional scenes out there. IPL is a juggernaut but nothing tops winning a World Cup for your country.

South Africa - comiserations. 32 years of pain continues. Only they could've messed it up. But Markram's captaincy was good in this tournament and hopefully they'll come again.

Congratulations India. Long overdue. Congrats to all the Indian fans.

South Africa commiserations. The one that got away.

Lol this pandya is such a drameybaaz. He must be taking acting lessons from rizwan actor.

This is the reason you always try to knock Australia out. No matter what the situation they wont give it away like the Saffers did.

I honestly thought India would've crushed RSA, but how did RSA lose from 25 off 25 with 6 wickets in hand? Great comeback under pressure by IND.

This team deserves a world cup and king Kohli will sign off with a MOM in the world cup final. My MOS has got to be Bumrah. A bowler above everyone else and on another planet.

Not sure if SA would get an opportunity like this again.

They needed 30 off 30. 26 off 24. That became 16 off 6.

It was not a choke from SA. Miller and Klassen were the last pair. Klassen’s wicket was a turning point.

Bumrah bolwed an unbelievable over, before that SA was totally in control.

I honestly thought India would've crushed RSA, but how did RSA lose from 25 off 25 with 6 wickets in hand? Great comeback under pressure by IND.
Once a choker, forever a choker. They just have it in their blood. Unless they are in the cwc next time. It wont go away. In fact they gotta win the champions trophy next.

Everybody asked for a cracker of a final and it all hinged on an inch. That's the distance sky's foot was away from that boundary line

From nowhere our boys have come back and won this game.

It was such an emotional rollercoaster for me as a mere fan, can't imagine how the players must have gone through (from both the sides)

What a fitting of a game for the final.

World champions....
Geez ...I haven't said the Gayatri mantra In quick Succession for a long time....
U rock India....
I'd rather take the WTC or the ODI WC ....
But this will do ...
💥🇮🇳

Nope it was Pandya that was the game changer

jansen choked from the first ball of the match
Pandya was critical.too. but Bumrah gave 8 runs in 2 overs with a wicket. That killed the momentum. Klaasen chased after Hardik because of it and got out

absolute emotions out there. even though im Pakistani , watching Siraj unable to speak makes my heart melt. how much it means to these guys. thoroughly deserved win. Congratulation to India
Thanks bhai...all the v best to Pak team for ur next series ✌️

It was not a choke from SA. Miller and Klassen were the last pair. Klassen’s wicket was a turning point.
Miller allowing Mahraj single of Bumrahs final ball of his spell meant Maharaj on strike next over was a panic and choke! Miller should’ve done better there by not taking the single! He needed to bat next over and the remaining deliveries.

Back