India (176/7) crowned champions of ICC T20 World Cup 2024 after a 7 runs victory against South Africa (169/8)

Lol.....I stand by my team India in thick & thin....
Not just turn up to put the boot in when we are down ...
Vaise....
U were nowhere to be seen ...
In semis or in super 8's ...
Or when the right guys won the election....
Take that in ur pipe & smoke it ...🔥✌️🇮🇳
You are an unemployed troll who doesn't have anything else to do. I do have.

Am happy we have some +ve indian poster here..
Majority indian posters here need to get their dimaag rewired
Tbh, barring one or two PPers who claim to be indian posters (which I really doubt as they mostly come with disdain for anything that is team India) almost all of our Indian contingent herein PP are fully behind our team.

Virat Kohli during his player of the match interview:

"This was my last T20 World Cup, this is exactly what we wanted to achieve. One day you feel like you can't get a run and this happens, God is great. Just the occasion, now or never kind of situation. This was my last T20 game playing for India. We wanted to lift that cup. Wanted to Yes I have, this was an open secret. Not something that I wasn't going to announce even if we had lost. Time for the next generation to take the T20 game forward. It's been a long wait for us, waiting to win an ICC tournament. You look at someone like Rohit, he's played 9 T20 World Cups and this is my sixth. He deserves it."

If Sky didn't catch that, you would have said India choked. It's a convenient explanation. I don't think anyone choked. Bumrah turned the game and rest of the pacers turned the screws on. Greatnfielding turned the game
+1

Losing is not choking. Chking is playing poorly and then lose after being a strong position.

If fans can't see great over from Bumrah and one of the best catch in history then no use arguing.

SA has choked plenty of times, but today India outplayed them by some brillaind bowling and catch.

Bumrah is absolutely the best limited over bowler in history. Harder to hit than Mcgrath and Wasim. Look at his SR agaisnt his peers. That tells something. In T20 WC, in 2024 going 4 runs per over.

Bumrah "The 16th over, it was a run-a-ball and we were up against it. But the ball was scuffed, I knew I could get reverse-swing. I am just happy that I kept calm and executed it."

Axar Patel in a post match interview on the ground:

"It means everything for me. When I came to this WC - last few years I've been getting injured, not getting that performance. I wanted to do something for India. Feeling proud. I tried to keep it simple. Just thought of it as another match. That worked for me. When I went to bat, I didn't think of what'll happen if I get out. Rohit is an amazing match. He led India very well in this tournament. Rahul bhai asked us to enjoy, not take pressure. I thought I'm going down the order. When we lost three wickets, Rahul bhai suddenly asked me to pad up. Didn't have time to think about batting and it helped me."

Bumrah's over right after Axar was massive. SA scored 39 runs in the 2 overs before that. Giving just 4 runs and almost getting Miller edged bowled changed the momentum a bit. They tried to get runs off Hardik and he bowled very smartly. Thrn he got Jansen and bowled a terrific over again. Jansen instead of Maharaj woukd have been a different dynamic. Arshdeep was also huge. And that catch sealed that deal. That catch under so much pressure needs massive nerves
They were always going to defend that over after Axar’s - that was S.A. strategy. It was all going according to plan because they were just looking to get the runs off the others. But the others broke the plan, not Bumrah and yes great catch although I’d like to see a few more angles of it.

For every indian -ve poster ...posting garbage about VK, jads, Rohit ..
Get stuffed ...
Thoda cricket Dekho ...aur seekho.....
& This is a wonderful farewell to a lot of legends....
Including Rahul Dravid
Whom U guys denigrated from the 1st match onwards ...
Infact even b4 tournament started....
Take another seat...
& Shut the truck up ...
LOL. I haven’t seen too many people abusing Rohit. Kohli and Jaddu did not do much this tournament so the criticism of their selections was not wrong.

You do realize SA could have easily won this match as well but for Bumrah. End doesn’t justify the means.

Thank god that’s the end of cry baby Kohli! Just waiting for the requests from Babar Azam and co for signed shirts!

LOL. I haven’t seen too many people abusing Rohit. Kohli and Jaddu did not do much this tournament so the criticism of their selections was not wrong.

You do realize SA could have easily won this match as well but for Bumrah. End doesn’t justify the means.
Indeed.

This loser won't understand this though.

+1

Losing is not choking. Chking is playing poorly and then lose after being a strong position.

If fans can't see great over from Bumrah and one of the best catch in history then no use arguing.

SA has choked plenty of times, but today India outplayed them by some brillaind bowling and catch.

Bumrah is absolutely the best limited over bowler in history. Harder to hit than Mcgrath and Wasim. Look at his SR agaisnt his peers. That tells something. In T20 WC, in 2024 going 4 runs per over.
India didn't outplay RSA today. IND outplayed/crushed England. RSA was in the driving seat. It doesn't matter how unbelievable delivery Bumrah is bowling, you would expect team to cross the line from 25 off 25 with 6 wickets. Game was over way before that SKY catch. RSA just went into their shell like they usually do when they start choking.

They were always going to defend that over after Axar’s - that was S.A. strategy. It was all going according to plan because they were just looking to get the runs off the others. But the others broke the plan, not Bumrah and yes great catch although I’d like to see a few more angles of it.
Just the fact that players and us already assumed he wasn't going for runs speaks volumes of his impact. That's why he turns games as he did multiple times. Massive bowler and the best of this generation. No one like him.

It was our pacers who won this for us, not Kohli.

Now run away troll

PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT:
Jasprit Bumrah, The best bowler of this generation 🔥❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Kohli played a massive role

Dube and Jadeja couldn't play more than 10 overs
Despite all of Kohli's supposed brilliance, we could have so easily lost it but we didn't, solely due to our pacers

lol

The troll Bhaggu is threatening me and I'm shaking in my boots. 🤣
It seems I've hurt you the most in the past. There's no way a new member would start personally attacking an old one like this. It must be the flak that's driving you. Reveal your old username. You're making me proud and curious at the same time, poozinga! :inti

Despite all of Kohli's supposed brilliance, we could have so easily lost it but we didn't, solely due to our pacers
I think Kohli can be excused today. After losing 3 wickets he could have done whats he has been doing this entire WC, try to slog and get out but he decided to hang on at the right occasion.

Kohli did play a very crucial innings - Klaasen's rapid knock made it seem like India got a sub par total - it was a sub par total - in a regular T20 but not in a World Cup final - as we just saw.

We sometimes easily forget the intangibles - the nerves of a big stage and it got to SAF once again.

It seems I've hurt you the most in the past. There's no way a new member would start personally attacking an old one like this. It must be the flak that's driving you. Reveal your old username. You're making me proud and curious at the same time, poozinga! :inti
Haha Don't lose your sleep over it Bhaggu. I don't get hurt easily and especially by a 3rd rate troll.

I think Kohli can be excused today. After losing 3 wickets he could have done whats he has been doing this entire WC, try to slog and get out but he decided to hang on at the right occasion.
Bro...stop talking sense with a snake in the grass...don't waste u R energy

It feels like the par score is 180 or 190 and hence Kohli's innings was too slow. I don't think that's the case. It came.close because of phenomenal batting under pressure by Klaasen and unusually poor bowling by Kuldeep. My MOM for this game is either Bumrah or Hardik but Kohli's innings was very crucial especially after Sky's dismissal. It was even more important when they sent Axar. I don't think Axar and Dube played the way they did if not for Kohli. But again Hardik didn't get enough balls to bat. Innthe context of the game Kohli's innings was huge

So the andhbhakt still enjoying the thappad his god feku got from Indian electorate. No wonder the loser is mentioning 4th June so many times.

Sanju Samson finally fulfilled his dream of hanging a world cup winners medal in his shelf

Why don't U crawl into the pig sty where U really belong? ....
Where were U when we were winning the semis & super 8's?...
Oh ..but U just happen to crawl out of the woodwork like the termites U really are ...to put the boot in....when we do badly ?....
By the way ...how was June 4th? Epic face palm?...
How was June 4th for you? Did you manage to arrange the remaining seats? Remember 'Abki Baar, 400 Paar'? I didn't see you participating in the politics threads, so I figured you must be busy arranging chairs for your paw paw. Enjoying the fractured government now? :inti

How was June 4th for you? Did you manage to arrange the remaining seats? Remember 'Abki Baar, 400 Paar'? I didn't see you participating in the politics threads, so I figured you must be busy arranging chairs for your paw paw. Enjoying the fractured government now? :inti
Lol, loser is too much of a bootlicker.

So the andhbhakt still enjoying the thappad his god feku got from Indian electorate. No wonder the loser is mentioning 4th June so many times.
Lol....everything is still the same...as far as where things in Delhi goes ..
Twits like these ....xpose themselves ...
Day in an out..
On loop...
Rinse repeat...
Njoi the Mirchi...

Rohit is right. Twice in this game India was under extreme pressure. Three quick wickets when batting and after giving away 39 runs in 2 overs of kuldeep and Axar.

The stooge won't get this.

No probs ..
The same people r doing ...
What they did so well..
It's sooks like U....who r s$&tting bricks...
Both in politics....
And today in cricket....
Like I said....
Use better quality oil ...
Will make the Mirchi going up....
Easier ...
Lastly
💥🪔🇮🇳..
U won't get it...
Peace bro ..

Kohli performing n final and MOM - check
Bumrah performing in the final and making impact - check
Rohit winning an ICC trophy as captain - check

All questions have been answered. Heck, even Dube answered his critics

IND won but there is still division among Indian fans. Man guys like Sanju Samson, Jaiswal, Rinku wouldn't have done jack. Rohit and Kohli were always best Indian cricketers since last decade.

South Africa captain Aiden Markram in his post match interview during the presentation ceremony.

"Gutted for the time being, it will take some time to have a good reflection on this. Hurts quite a bit, but full credit to the bowlers and everyone else in this team. We bowled well, there wasn't a lot to work with and restrict them to a chaseable total. We batted well, came down to the wire in a great game of cricket but not quite there for us today. We've seen a lot of our games, it isn't over till the last ball is bowled. We never got comfortable and there was always scoreboard pressure. Having said that, this was a really good game which proves that we were worthy finalists. Hopefully this sets us up in a really good way, we pride ourselves on competing and hopefully we can put our skill to good use."

Back