India (285/9d & 98/3) crush Bangladesh (233 & 146) by 7 wickets in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

i think bumrah can play till 36 37. even if he is old he can play like anderson. short run up. still will hurry batsmen. may not get bounce when he is older but he will be deadly on swing friendly wickets. reverse swing. and opening spell. can resort to bounce if needed to even at lower pace later.

he needs to quit odi after a few years though.

incredible IND fave to win after having just 35 overs of play in 3 days ...38/3 in 16 - 85 overs left in the day

Ashwin is just bowling beautifully - flight, turn, variation. Must be so difficult being a left-hander facing him

There are no demons in this pitch. BD just need to bat normally to score runs and kill time. Both needs to happen.

Need to bat all day otherwise India can play T20 again to chase any target
Close to all day for sure. Can't have even 180 runs target in 20 overs. India will then go for it. But batting whole day is doable on 3rd day pitch and looks good for batting.

Great to see positive batting otherwise you unnecessary create pressure on youself.

Close to all day for sure. Can't have even 180 runs target in 20 overs. India will then go for it. But batting whole day is doable on 3rd day pitch and looks good for batting.
Tbh even if we lose I want to see a 160/180 target in 20 overs. Makes it interesting

Tbh even if we lose I want to see a 160/180 target in 20 overs. Makes it interesting
180 will be very hard to get given you can put all fielders on boundary and bowl a negative line. In T20 you can't do that. Even 160 should be hard and not sure how BD allowed 8-10 runs per over in first innings. i did not see the match and tunning in a bit to catch some action today.

180 runs, I will say BD will have some chance to win.

180 will be very hard to get given you can put all fielders on boundary and bowl a negative line. In T20 you can't do that. Even 160 should be hard and not sure how BD allowed 8-10 runs per over in first innings. i did not see the match and tunning in a bit to catch some action today.

180 runs, I will say BD will have some chance to win.
Thinking about Bangladesh victory>??? No chance here bro.

Bangladesh batters got big concentration issues. Every team has it these days but in a test match losing most of your wickets to erratic shots in your 4th test of season is not a good look.

Can’t believe the Bangladesh are about to close this test despite all the time lost.

Bangladesh on suicidal mission! This was as easy as it might get to draw a match against India in India, and they threw it away! (NZ in the same position could have easily drawn this match!) Can't understand how this team beat Pakistan (Is Pakistan such a poor team now?)

Jaddu the destroyer of 2nd innings in action. Very difficult bowler to face with pace and accuracy

Bangladesh on suicidal mission! This was as easy as it might get to draw a match against India in India, and they threw it away! (NZ in the same position could have easily drawn this match!) Can't understand how this team beat Pakistan (Is Pakistan such a poor team now?)
Indian bowlers have so much variety, Pakistan's bowlers are one dimensional. Doesn't have pace and accuracy to take wickets in flat conditions. Bangladesh won because of better bowling performance

nz were very lucky that day we couldnt bowl pace. india would kill them here.

No game is dead or done when BD is playing. They are the only team capable of losing inside 2 days of play.

Their batting approach was so bad. All they needed to do was bat out 30 more overs and score around 275.

In all these years of playing, they haven't produced a single good opener. This is Mominul best ever innings tho.
Pakistan in Sena , England NZ in india have all been steamrolled within 2-3 days

120 would be tricky to chase on this wicket. I can imagine Kohli getting bowled on a delivery which stays low and then giving "I can't believe what happened" stares to the camera. Indian top order is also very shaky. Truth be told, our lower order ie Jadeja, Ashwin, Axar have saved us many times with the bat in last few years at home. We lost WTC finals because they didn't made it to final 11 and our batting got exposed

Finally Bumrah Strikes. He is gonna clean the tail now and will have 3 in his wicket column/

India in India is excellent but this series performance bar the first two sessions of the first test has been beyond pathetic. Bloody corrupt board knew what will happen in India and declared 3 corer prize money after pak series so that no one says anything

India in India is excellent but this series performance bar the first two sessions of the first test has been beyond pathetic. Bloody corrupt board knew what will happen in India and declared 3 corer prize money after pak series so that no one says anything
india in asia is the best in general. havent lost a series in asia for a long time. but yes bdesh dint bat well.
some of the wickets were careless.

That was BD's first series win a top Test nation and a whitewash at that. Deserved to be celebrated.

This bowling attack is a huge step up from Pakistan's in terms of skill.

Bazball got bullied by this attack. So no shame for BD here.

Back