India (285/9d & 98/3) crush Bangladesh (233 & 146) by 7 wickets in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Fantastic performance this by our bowlers (and some atrocious stroke making from BD players).

Hope when I wake up in the morning, we will have a 2-0 clean sweep.

You mean the RAZAKKAR from BD who is now a Canadian RAZAKKAR?

He will pop up, if India loses few quick wickets while chasing this modest total or else will hide as usual.
And when India wins today, ODI will be the format he cares about...

Anyways going forward Kanpur massacre will be associated with Indian slaughter of 20 BD wickets within 2.5 days....

And when India wins today, ODI will be the format he cares about...

Anyways going forward Kanpur massacre will be associated with Indian slaughter of 20 BD wickets within 2.5 days....
If we wrap this up by tea, we would've won the test in 6 sessions - about 180 overs. One of the great achievements of test cricket especially on a pitch like this.

Kya kare?
If Mushfiqur plays defensively he knicks to Pant, if try to play aggressively he gets bowled. This Bumrah is a mystery to him .
Yeah. Bumrah is a very tough bowler to play. No doubt about it.

That forward release, the lift , the difficulty in picking the action and tracking the ball.

If we wrap this up by tea, we would've won the test in 6 sessions - about 180 overs. One of the great achievements of test cricket especially on a pitch like this.
Haters will come out and say this was a rigged pitch and that's why it got over in 180 overs

India have been peerless in Asian conditions since 2013. Gap between India and the next best side is ridiculous.

If we whitewash NZ 3-0, that W/L in Asia will rise to 10.4 while the next best is SL at 1.375.

10 times stronger than the next best side in Asian conditions.

Absolutely mental.

This wont be a draw...we won't let BD leaving Uttar Pradesh by drawing a test match with India. Lots of time left in this game.
There is a reason they say - When Rajdeep Speaks...one just listen and move on :shh

Man I forgot when was the last time my predictions came untrue. Maybe its time for me to get Nisaan -e Pakpassion? :):cool:

@sweep_shot @The Bald Eagle @Devadwal

Is it true if we beat BD - 2-0 (dont see that not happening)
Newzees- 3-0 we will qualify for WTC finals as one of the top two teams and this will not change even if we go down 0- 5 in Aus ?
I mean if we clean sweep BD and NZ, irrespective of what happens in our series down under, we are thru to WTC finals ?

Who for man of the match?

Bumrah - yes 6 wickets but majority tail-enders
Jaiswal - 100 plus runs aggregate but it's the bowlers that won us the game
Ashwin - 5 crucial wickets but nothing on the last day

Very tricky. I'd give it to Jaiswal

Who will get the man of match ? All the bowlers or jaiswal or the guy who suggested to go after bng ?
Man of the match should be given to UP cricket association for trolling entire BD and showing that India can beat them in 2 days in a test match...pffff :ROFLMAO:

And these people prior to the series were like - Hey we are coming after India after beating Pakistan...bla bla.

1727770287313.png

New Zealand must be shaking in their boots watching this performance. They've just been thrashed by New Zealand and now they've got to come over and play THIS Indian team?

Must be how teams felt when traveling to the Windies during their heydays.

I will like all the batting pitches to be tried out against nz.make kuldeep as the third spinner and rotate all the pacers.Make sure all the batters are in good nick before aus tour.Better to give an opportunity for the 5th pacer (if any ) a chance in the last test

Hopefully guys like Yash will learn from such dismissals, and not want to get maximum on each ball, preserve hunger for big not out innings

Emphatic victory. Brutal victory.

If this sort of things becomes India's strategy in the future then test cricket has just got a bit more exciting.

This has been brutal by India, what a massacre of BDCT.....

Kanpur Slaughter 2024.
A mental destruction as much as a cricketing one. None of their batters looked like they believed in the least they had a chance to draw today.

A generation of Bangladeshi cricketers will be scarred by this.

Feeling bad for Bangladesh. This is the best Test side they have ever had. Can they even replace Shakib , Mushfiqur level cricketers ?

Left to be seen .

A mental destruction as much as a cricketing one. None of their batters looked like they believed in the least they had a chance to draw today.

A generation of Bangladeshi cricketers will be scarred by this.
With Shakib, Mushfiq on their last legs, I am hoping the next gen of BD batters won't be. We need a strong BDCT, as our proxy for thumping PCT in PK. :viru

Fabulous victory this is for India.

J68v8ab.png

BCB sort out your scheduling, tour India first to get battle hardened and then tour Pakistan... at least you head home with heads held high.

Back