India (349/8) defeat New Zealand (337) in a cliffhanger to win 1st ODI by 12 runs

This was what we missed when we preferred Chahal over Kuldeep.

Kissan appealed for a fake glove bowled like how latham did to india . Gavaskar critisizing indian team .

Disagree with old man Gavaskar . This indian team has won abroad by fighting fire with fire . New Zealand clearly was cheating during indian innings by Latham appealing for bowled when he knocked off the bails

I don’t know what to make of Thakur. The guy has the heart of a lion. Is always there when a breakthrough or a crucial 30 is needed. But is an average player.
He is crap. Just because no fast bowling all rounders are coming through the ranks, doesn't mean he needs to be played in LoIs.

Glen means business, tonks Kuldeep over mid wicket for a six

Now watch him dropped next match for mr skeleton
A serial match loser like Chahal should be nowhere near Indian team but here he is, always breathing down Kuldeep's neck for God knows what capability!

That’s the difference right there - NZ is absolutely not able to play quality spin. Wish we had that option- might cost us the WC too.

Lmao that ball was clocked at 94.5 KPH from siraj and Indians want us to believe their speed guns

that was obviously an error, a very rare one though. so all the rest are false? i've seen similar rare errors with fox, sky and icc as well, so all are wrong?

Our fielding means +30 credited for ENA opposition. Earlier, the NZ ground fielding felt impenetrable.

That’s the difference right there - NZ is absolutely not able to play quality spin. Wish we had that option- might cost us the WC too.

To be fair Kuldeep is a top top talent with a very high potential. His ability to bowl jaffas is as good as best ever in history. India have mistreated him else he should be first name in ODIs and Tests.

Indian team is going to again suffer from problem of plenty and end up selecting wrong team for Asia/world cup..by this time we should have a stable team but somehow i see players getting shuffled every series and dropped after few matches..Short period we may get success but when it comes to world cup or big series players will tend to get pressured and falter..

Shaw is a ticking time bomb too. If he gets his act together, he will also be a monster bat

Shaw is a mix of Tendulkar & Lara. He has frightening potential. Ravi Shastri agrees with my assessment.

Pakistan ie Haris Rauf, Wasim Jr and Hasnain had no clue how to bowl to Glen Philips, India figured him out in a couple of balls. Pakistani players lack cricketing intellect and intelligent, won't be able to win much without it.

Poor from us during last few overs. We've become complacent.

3 wides from Thakur in 5 balls.

We are losing it!

This is why trundlers like Thakur struggle due to their inability to execute a basic yorker.

Thakur has now conceded 34 off his last 2 overs.

Pandya should stick to T20s (even captain it). Looks like he has regressed in ODIs too (he closed his chances in tests too after showing promise). In T20s he can be more effective by giving his everything in bowling, floater role in batting and fielding prowess... Besides fitness, he seems to have issues with attitude, focus & temparament too... (Just like his buddy KL Rahul, both appear to have lots of skills & caliber/gears, but struggle at execution level & consistency)

Pandya wasted a lot of deliveries. Inexcusable at the time he batted late

I don’t know what to make of Thakur. The guy has the heart of a lion. Is always there when a breakthrough or a crucial 30 is needed. But is an average player.
Hope you got your answer.

Pandya has been total dud in ODIs for a while now.

Come on Bracewell.. tough match going on

Pics-Art-01-18-08-53-32.jpg

Just watching these teams fight it out makes you realize how rubbish our team actually is. Look at Bracewell just go at it without a care in the world, unbelievable cricket and really great to watch!

India are poor under pressure despite having a talented side. That clutch performances are no longer there

That explains it. You cannot even name a single lower order player who is better than him.
lol, you've comprehension issues.

He is garbage and anyone will be better than him. Why should I name anyone?

Bracewell giving vibes of 2013 Faulkner who similarly won a game for Australia out of nowhere.

Man is built like a truck!!

Just watching these teams fight it out makes you realize how rubbish our team actually is. Look at Bracewell just go at it without a care in the world, unbelievable cricket and really great to watch!

That explains it. You cannot even name a single lower order player who is better than him.

He said 'anyone but him'. That anyone can be Deepak Chahar, Jaddu. Personally I would like to have Samson in the team and play Surya as a finisher. We don't need Hardik-ul-Haq in ODI team. His bowling is useless on Indian pitches and world cup will be in India. He should stick to T20s only. :inti

Back