India (349/8) defeat New Zealand (337) in a cliffhanger to win 1st ODI by 12 runs

Gills dad must be so proud today his dream was to make him an international cricketer and too see his son score this double ton must be incredible. No father in India would ever give their whole life for their son to become a cricketer especially punjabis and Jatts it’s quite a story.

Gills dad must be so proud today his dream was to make him an international cricketer and too see his son score this double ton must be incredible. No father in India would ever give their whole life for their son to become a cricketer especially punjabis and Jatts it’s quite a story.

Not true, Yograj Singh did for Yuvraj Singh

Shubman Gill had a ODI s/r of 105 prior to this innings. Now it would have gone near 110 which is remarkable. Couple that with an avg of near 70. He doesn't seem a blaster liek sehwag or afridi but still scores over run a ball.

So one guy scored 208 and the team still got 349 only hmm that’s not a good team effort at all

n6HYpaq.png

What an inning from Gill. It's a monstrous inning consideing the second highest is just 34

The pitch looks 2 paced so no one found it easy to hit straight away. Shubman survived and then played a proper ODI knock to take his team to big total.

I don't think so.

I think Baton got passed from Kohli to SKY.

They are the same age

Sky is too old to be the iconic Indian batting legend

Gavaskar-Tendulkar-Kohli-Gill

There can only be one king. There will always be great lieutenants: Azharuddin, Ganguly, Dravid, Rohit

But there will only be one king in each era

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] was right

Gill is now officially better than all Asian batsmen besides the Indian stalwarts (in ODI at least)

Watched him in the U-19 World Cup few years back. It was clear as daylight that he will be a legend.

Gill 208 runs, rest of India 141 runs :))

Lmao that ball was clocked at 94.5 KPH from siraj and Indians want us to believe their speed guns

How does Hardik have more power over kohli and sharma lol he’s literally a toothpick

Watched him in the U-19 World Cup few years back. It was clear as daylight that he will be a legend.

Shaw is a ticking time bomb too. If he gets his act together, he will also be a monster bat

How does Hardik have more power over kohli and sharma lol he’s literally a toothpick

Momentum= Mass×Velocity

Both mass and velocity are directly proportional to momentum. As long as you have big enough of either, you can impart it on ball.

Momentum= Mass×Velocity

Both mass and velocity are directly proportional to momentum. As long as you have big enough of either, you can impart it on ball.

No lmao I wasn’t talking about hitting strength I was talking about on the field. He’s guiding the bowlers he gets to treat all the players like trash can cuss anyone he wants in the team they all just stand their and keep listening .

No runs have been scored off last 15 deliveries.

Momentum= Mass×Velocity

Rohit and Virat both are better hitters than Pandya

No lmao I wasn’t talking about hitting strength I was talking about on the field. He’s guiding the bowlers he gets to treat all the players like trash can cuss anyone he wants in the team they all just stand their and keep listening .

Don't know about cussing but he is the VC and Indian teams have allowed vcs to set fields and instruct bowlers lately.

No damage done though, he gets him eventually in the same over.

I don’t know what to make of Thakur. The guy has the heart of a lion. Is always there when a breakthrough or a crucial 30 is needed. But is an average player.

I don’t know what to make of Thakur. The guy has the heart of a lion. Is always there when a breakthrough or a crucial 30 is needed. But is an average player.

Bits and pieces. He does just enough to be in selectors radar. Nothing special. But India is a pace all rounder starved country. So Shardul will continue to play for India for the next 3 years or so.

It is sad to see that no genuine pace all rounder is coming through IPL ranks. All of them are non-Indians.

What a wrong 'un from Kuldeep! Nicholls was clueless.

Back