Senior Test Player
Runs
As we head to the end of the Massacre at Mohali.... game starts in 75 minutes

Indian victory gloating here please :younis

Hope it rains

Expect we will be all out shortly after lunch

Will Lee be hitting Ponting with a cricket bat? :akhtar

Congratulations India !

ps .. if they manage to not win this one I will be laughing my a$$ off !!! :)))

Can we save the Test...I'm guessing not, but after a woeful Red Sox performance I'm due for some good luck...

If Aus is able to save this test I'll be awestruck but more than that I'll smash my computer screen and swear never to watch indian cricket because the indians will have then bowled poorly.

Didn't someone mention here to run naked?

tdigi said:
If Aus is able to save this test I'll be awestruck but more than that I'll smash my computer screen and swear never to watch indian cricket because the indians will have then bowled poorly.

Didn't someone mention here to run naked?
Dont worry man. No way in hell, are Aussies gonna get away with this. They are going to go down badly. Aussies cant play spin on day 5. period. Even if you and I bowl. Period.

Looks like we're winning, fantastic achievement, but gentlemen - in victory humility, in defeat grace.

My personal motto.

Cryin Out Loud said:
Looks like we're winning, fantastic achievement, but gentlemen - in victory humility, in defeat grace.

My personal motto.

Agree we should be gracious in victory

but no way am I going to waste my bragging rights. Humility can wait, let the march begin. :D

Cryin Out Loud said:

My personal motto.
You my friend are a girl :))

Random Aussie said:
Not yet matey, not yet. Still 2 Tests to go.

And they will no doubt be on DSOM pitches :batman:

And here's a stat for you to consider matey...

India's pacers: 18 wickets at 25.

Aussie pacers: 16 wickets at 45.

Now go spend some time contemplating what those stats potentially mean.

rhapsodite said:

They are doctored and biased. :))

rhapsodite said:

Yep you are right India should be preparing seaming wickets for the rest of the tour.

Btw those stats are meaningless because they are bowling to 2 different sets of batsmen.

bones20 said:
They are doctored and biased. :))

Too bad the Aussie supporters cant give even their usual, stereotypical excuses about doctored pitches and what not... :))

Random Aussie said:
Yep you are right India should be preparing seaming wickets for the rest of the tour.

Btw those stats are meaningless because they are bowling to 2 different sets of batsmen.
:D So what would be good statistical comparison? You are going to find it hard this time to get away with excuses and digressing RA :)) Indians screwed the Aussies this time. I can see from the demeanor of the Indian team that they were determined to do this since a while (bitter last tour) now.

Last edited:
rhapsodite said:

NO THEY ARE NOT PHASHT Bowlers ... you know RAW PACE :))

bones20 said:
You my friend are a girl :))

Actually girlishness is more about becoming hysterical at the drop of a hat. Sounds familiar ;-) ?

I don't bollock my team when they lose, nor do I go overboard when they win. But carry on.

Random Aussie said:

This is by faaaaaaaar the most hilarious argument I have ever come across in my MB life.

So according to you, Glenn McGrath is not neccessarily a better bowler than Jimmy Kamande coz they didnt bowl at the same set of batsman right? :))

Last edited:
Indieview said:
NO THEY ARE NOT PHASHT Bowlers ... you know RAW PACE :))

Oh Phaast bowlers?

Too bad Indians are bhindi eating boney types and cant bowl at 91.23242443253533533 mph... :(

:)))

Last edited:
Cryin Out Loud said:
Actually girlishness is more about becoming hysterical at the drop of a hat. Sounds familiar ;-) ?

I don't bollock my team when they lose, nor do I go overboard when they win. But carry on.
Its all good dude. This is a message board. You are never going to see any of the board members ever in your life. why not let yourself free and have some fun as long as everybody is enjoying?

there is time for meaningful and reasonable discussions and I am all for it. But right now its spring break and we got to drink up to that.

Last edited:
rhapsodite said:
This is by faaaaaaaar the most hilarious argument I have ever come across in my MB life.

So according to you, Glenn McGrath is not neccessarily a better bowler than Jimmy Kamande coz they didnt bowl at the same set of batsman right? :))

Career statistics are the bowler bowling to all batsmen over a period of time.

You must lead a sheltered life :D

Random Aussie said:

Do me a favor, dont go anywhere else and put forward the argument that you just told here.

That might evoke some weird looks.

:D

Things have changed with Ishant Sharma. This dude will take India to new heights.

Random Aussie said:

Hmm. nice :aiqbal

Brett Lee appeared for an interview and said that he didnt bowl because of slow overrate.

Ravi Shahstri says BS. How come ponting bowled MJ and siddle then :D?

For all the Pak pace obsesionist, Zak is bowling at 75Ks not that he cant bowl faster

I must say that Indian bowlers have come out with an amazing amount of unplayable deliveries in this series.

akramesque from Zaheer... what a beauty to Lee... Akram produced these at will... but Zaheer isn't that bad either...

woooowwwww ZAHEEEERRRRR
DAMN WE have a decent pace attack.
With Munna Bhai in the wings, Sreesanth and Rp waiting.
Yipeeeee :D

Session so far: 3 overs 3 runs 3 wickets

Johnson saves the hattrick with 11 fielders surrounding him
zaheer bowling some awesome stuff

I think OZ G will have to eat some of his own words here, Zaheer is a little better than Mitchell Johnson :D...

ohh .. is that why cricinfo crashed .. lol.

Caved12 said:
Things have changed with Ishant Sharma. This dude will take India to new heights.

lets see what he does against us first ...

kashif77 said:

most likely will pick up a ten wicket haul against us :))) :))) ... he has potential but so did Pathan...

kashif77 said:

I can only hope that he is never successful against us. Don't worry We will put a spell on him. I know some black magic ;-)

P.S. My Man Misbah will destroy him anyways.

Last edited:
kashif77 said:
My worry is that when Indians are doing so much with the ball, what will the Pakistanis do?

The ball definitely dropped first, Good and confident decision by Rudi.

I predict MJ will be out in the next 2 overs. On that note, I'm off to bed - 1am here and need to get up early tomorrow.

There is something going on in between Johnson and Bhajji after that run out chance. I guess Johnson ran into Bhajji while completing that run and hit bhajji on his thigh, It was just an accident, was not Johnson's fault.

Last edited:
OZGOD said:
I predict MJ will be out in the next 2 overs. On that note, I'm off to bed - 1am here and need to get up early tomorrow.

Nite brother.

rhapsodite said:
Do me a favor, dont go anywhere else and put forward the argument that you just told here.

That might evoke some weird looks.

Yaar maybe if you don't understand logic.

Nice tough resistance this from us, we have been disgraceful in this Test and India have been superb.

Romali_rotti said:
I think OZ G will have to eat some of his own words here, Zaheer is a little better than Mitchell Johnson :D...

Well actually MJ is superior to ZAK on career stats Romali

Everybody loves stats when they show Sachin has done this and averaged this here etc and they are proof eh? Not proof of course if they say something you don't like.

What it shows is ZAK has been wasting his talent for the majority of his career. Or maybe like Brett Lee he has become decent at the end of his career after spending much of it bowling pies.

India defeat Australia by 320 runs and go 1-0 up in the series.

Congratulations India and well played.

Some serious rethinking required by the Aussie 'brains' trust about how we are playing the game.

Romali_rotti said:

Zaheer = better than MJ at bowling to tailenders :D

Random Aussie said:
India defeat Australia by 320 runs and go 1-0 up in the series.

Congratulations India and well played.

Some serious rethinking required by the Aussie 'brains' trust about how we are playing the game.

surely Aussies have a few fast bowlers in teh wings.
Get Tait in he was well in the ODIs against India A.

320 runs - absolute thrashing. Now I'm really off to bed. Grats to India and to my fellow Indian forum members, enjoy the week! You've earned it. :D

India simply dominated this game and made Australia look like a very ordinary team, but make no mistake about it, Australians will come back with Vengeance.

Last edited:
Random Aussie said:

Clue for you ... :)

Aussie have Guru Greg Chappel Traveling as support staff with the team for India Tour... :D

Caved12 said:
India simply dominated this game and made Australia look like a very ordinary team, but make no mistake about it, Australians will come back with Vengeance.

No way are Aussies going to pose any threat at all in this series. Lee will have to do what i have recommended him to do, but i wonder whether he will be picked for the next test. I wonder whether everything is alright in the Aussie camp, there performance clearly suggests that they are a team in complete dissaray. I mean for their coach to give a retarded excuses that we were trying to win the game not draw it is extremely cheap and retarded.

Savak said:
No way are Aussies going to pose any threat at all in this series. Lee will have to do what i have recommended him to do, but i wonder whether he will be picked for the next test. I wonder whether everything is alright in the Aussie camp, there performance clearly suggests that they are a team in complete dissaray. I mean for their coach to give a retarded excuses that we were trying to win the game not draw it is extremely cheap and retarded.

Regardless of any issues they are having, They will give all they have to win the next test match. Mark my words. And Bret Lee will play the next game for sure.

Caved12 said:
Regardless of any issues they are having, They will give all they have to win the next test match. Mark my words. And Bret Lee will play the next game for sure.

I'm sure India are shaking with fear at that prospect.

Australia can't really do much about their team selection anyway. Clark will probably come in for Siddle but that's about it. Probably no harm in giving Bollinger a whirl at this point.

Milroastnescafe said:

Australia can't really do much about their team selection anyway. Clark will probably come in for Siddle but that's about it. Probably no harm in giving Bollinger a whirl at this point.

lol, oh man, I never thought that Lee would get looked down by people at this level.

Congrats India. A well-deserved victory!
This Aussie team sucks. Was actually a no-match.

Pretty much the same treatment to follow in T3 and T4.

Caved12 said:
lol, oh man, I never thought that Lee would get looked down by people at this level.

He doesn't have a very good reputation amongst serious Australian cricket fans. So it's not a case of knocking the guy when he's down, but I think alot of us expected this coming.

Milroastnescafe said:

Brett Lee has never been fearful. Never ever. He does have the pace. but thats where it ends. He does not have extra bounce or consistent/annoying line/length. He is a handful in Australian conditions. In subcontinent, he just doesnt cut it.

we did fear Mcgrath, because he was one PITA and SOB who would **** the hell out of our batsman. Very annoying with his extra bounce and consistent line and length. We really never had any answer to him.

bones20 said:
Brett Lee has never been fearful. Never ever. He does have the pace. but thats where it ends. He does not have extra bounce or consistent/annoying line/length. He is a handful in Australian conditions. In subcontinent, he just doesnt cut it.

we did fear Mcgrath, because he was one PITA and SOB who would **** the hell out of our batsman. Very annoying with his extra bounce and consistent line and length. We really never had any answer to him.

u must be kidding me.. the guy litterally killed quality oppositions like England, SAfrica singlehandedly...on Subcontinental pitches, not many fast bowlers are successful... BINGA was/is/will always be legend

Milroastnescafe said:
He doesn't have a very good reputation amongst serious Australian cricket fans. So it's not a case of knocking the guy when he's down, but I think alot of us expected this coming.

so basically you are saying that he won't be able to bounce back from this lousy performance?
btw I was not exactly suggesting that it was you knocking the guy down. I was just saying it generally.

rahulrulezz said:
u must be kidding me.. the guy litterally killed quality oppositions like England, SAfrica singlehandedly...on Subcontinental pitches, not many fast bowlers are successful... BINGA was/is/will always be legend

Thanks for saying this Rahul.

btw... Congratzzzzzzz INDIA!!!!! Yesss 1 - 0 !!!!!!!!!

Caved- Milroastnescafe is just a sour cookie coz B.Lee has always butchered S.African team :D :D

Last edited:
rahulrulezz said:
really? and really?

Back