India v New Zealand | 1st Odi | Dambulla | 10/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
300 ON
I am surprised why india went with rohit sharma instead of kohli. Kohli I thot was well settled in XI with an avg of 50.

the point remains,if u take out 2 top bowlers of any team,they'll struggle,especially in such flat decks

You took two names out but bowlers like Gul,Akhtar and Ajmal were still available for the team, so ur point is bogus.

The pitch is flat or Indias bowling rubbish as usual? Anyway India is still favorite unless NZ get 325 runs here.

Dhoni must be Jadeja's no 1 fan, the guy keep getting hammered but Dhoni keep giving him the ball.

The pitch is flat or Indias bowling rubbish as usual? Anyway India is still favorite unless NZ get 325 runs here.

pitch is flat,bowlers r bowling rubbish n Ross n Styris batted well

n no werent favourites by any means.Dambulla is different under lights

pitch is flat,bowlers r bowling rubbish n Ross n Styris batted well

n no werent favourites by any means.Dambulla is different under lights

Now 5 th wicket is gone, maybe India can restrict them under 300. Underlights mean early swing so if openers give good start then India can chase this.

How about Irfan Pathan? i know he's more than a useful batter and there was a time when he could bowl well too

Irfan pathan is the biggest dilemma of indian cricket. They have taken and dropped him serveral times
He used to be so gud with the bowl. But now, he is useless with the bowl atleast in a 50 over match. Maybe useful in T20.
I prefer jadeja as he is more econimical than him and better fielder ofcourse. Although jadeja is also crap. India dont have a good bowling alrounder like afridi

Prashant: "India's WC prospects depend heavily on Jadeja's performance in the upcoming matches, worse he performs, better would be India's chances, as they surely would do better without him. Misfit."

NZ in danger of losing their way now in the end overs. Four wickets left. Seven overs remain. Can they make them count?

Prashant: "India's WC prospects depend heavily on Jadeja's performance in the upcoming matches, worse he performs, better would be India's chances, as they surely would do better without him. Misfit."

Again, we all agree tht he is crap. But at present , dhoni doesnt have his replacement

Jadeja still leaking runs, its time for India to go for kill and take the rest of 4 wkts

u r lucky to have both razzaq and afridi in ODI,
so I think ur ODI ranking should be better than what it currently is

I want Jadeja shot, I dont know why Dhoni keeps persisting with him he is seriously worse than some of out domestics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back