India v New Zealand | 1st Odi | Dambulla | 10/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Teenda? He retired from ODI cricket? He should have played till WC 11.

Anyone knows anything about this new guy McKay. Heard that he is the next big thing after Shane Bond.

game over

Dhoni out

win toss win game record at Dambulla persists

LOL

You can work for any Indian TV channel with your eyes closed. Match ka sab se mahatapoon doshi kaun hai? :inzi

Aur yeh ek aur sipahi maar khaa gaya Team India ka.

Sootron ke mutabiq sab se mahatapoon doshi Team India ke balleybaaj hain. Yun samjhay jaise jimaadari naam ki cheez hi na ho. Kya yeh wohi Team India hai jisne Asia Cup main saari teamon ko apne saamne ghutne taikne pe mazboor kardiya tha?

Thanks for the compliments Momo. I have received numerous offers from Aaj Tak and Sahara Samay. One day I may accept the offer of Chief Masala Officer - Pakistan :inzi

Sootron ke mutabiq sab se mahatapoon doshi Team India ke balleybaaj hain. Yun samjhay jaise jimaadari naam ki cheez hi na ho. Kya yeh wohi Team India hai jisne Asia Cup main saari teamon ko apne saamne ghutne taikne pe mazboor kardiya tha?
:))) :))) :)))
You are good.

Yuvi is 1 off 20. I understand wickets have fallen around him but he needs to play his shots. The NZ are bowling well but it isn't extraordinary stuff.

Thanks for the compliments Momo. I have received numerous offers from Aaj Tak and Sahara Samay. One day I may accept the offer of Chief Masala Officer - Pakistan :inzi

i'll be ur sanvaddata:)

India | 6/62 | 17 Overs | New Zealand need 4 wickets to win

Finally a boundary for Yuvraj and India but Yuvraj falls next ball and India now six down.

Last edited:
rohit sharma is the worst cricketer ever to play cricket. he just cant bat even if his life depended on it. and he is far more overrated & overhyped than even afridi & umar akmal

if the team management has any sense, then virat kohli/saurabh tiwary should replace him for the next match

India | 6/66 | 18 Overs | New Zealand need 4 wickets to win

Jacob Oram into the attack now with only fours wickets to get. 4 off the over for Oram.

rohit sharma is the worst cricketer ever to play cricket. he just cant bat even if his life depended on it. and he is far more overrated & overhyped than even afridi & umar akmal

if the team management has any sense, then virat kohli/saurabh tiwary should replace him for the next match

No one is more overrated than Afridi.

Oram to Kumar, OUT, Awww. That slip catch again. Well... the top-order didn't last. Why would the lower-order batsmen? It was the short of length delivery that kicked up outside off and PK steers it straight to slip cordon.

Oram to Kumar, OUT, Awww. That slip catch again. Well... the top-order didn't last. Why would the lower-order batsmen? It was the short of length delivery that kicked up outside off and PK steers it straight to slip cordon.

Yeah. It's not like every team keeps their best batsmen in the lower order :ajmal :gul :aamir :danish and Zoni.

I have to plan whole day to watch UV's Inning .....and ye mera sher 5 run bana kar outt.....sabash...:(

pathetic,patheticc:pissed:

now I understand ur guys pain wen Pak get out foe less than 100;-)

u guys though can never understand our pain of our bowlers getting thrashed time n again:)):))

Jadeja bowled a good spell earlier by the looks of it. Only 7 an over. He's playing pretty quick right now too with a dashing 9(15).

ab jaldi khatm karo ...kya bewajah kheechna ....kuch hona to hai nahi....achhi neend lo ....bas karo ..bahut hogaya toture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back