India v Pakistan | 1st Test | Delhi | 24/11/07 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Rameez.

After critisizing Misbah in the 1st innings for playing too slow...he still hasn't learned and talking the same way about Akmal playing slow here.

Granted, Akmal isn't looking in control, but Rameez is just an idiot.

Akmal strokes one through covers for 4. Good shot.

187/5

lovely back foot drive by KA. That will shut Rameez up !

actually moyo just made a mistake and looked really good while he was batting..yk was out twice in that over...he was a unlucky but a good ball from kumble..the pitch is turning but also still good for batting!!

We will be fine tomorrow if these two could get through this session, today all players must be feeling the pressure, and can get out easily, tomorrow will be another day, they will sit down, tweak their game plan here and there, pump up the tail enders, and hopefully we will get to a decent total.

Misbah showing he can play in any situation. What a class act. Keep it going! Now imagine if our captain knew how to handle pressure. Ideally I would like Asim Kamal in the team ahead of Malik...

LOL Misbah plays the famous paddle sweep!

Is 4:30 the scheduled time, or the extra time? Because if the light is good, they should go on for test purposes.

Good stuff from these two - understanding that runs are as important if not more than staying at the crease. You got to keep moving the game forward so even if a wicket falls, you would've made some progress.

iZeeshan said:
Is 4:30 the scheduled time, or the extra time? Because if the light is good, they should go on for test purposes.

No i don't think they'll go on much longer... umpires are already concerned abt the light so maybe another 2-3 overs to go...

Misbah making Kumble think. Thats the way to play. Instead of buying your own shackles and then locking your feet and then handing the keys to the opposition like we were doing some minutes ago.
Now its better.

SO Rameez does actually play for the other team and i just don't mean India... according to him the match refree is a good-looking guy !!

My brother just woke and asked me about the game's situation, told him that pakistan is screwing up big time, then he looked at Tv with semi close eyes as he just woke up and said, it is alrite Misbah is still there. I guess we both are becoming the craziest fans ever of Misbah-ul-haq

Rameez just called match ref ranjan madugale a good luckinh guy. Then he talks about SRK wearing nice watches. What a fricking wierdo.

Anyway, sublime batting from Misbah. 4 more smashed over the top.

Misbah is unbelievable! Four more!

Maybe he should be in the team instead of Raza or Raza or Alam.

Oh, lovely cover drive by Akmal. Beautifully played.

Pathan007 said:
45 runs lead KILLIN us. big time!
should be thankful it was only 45.

What a drive from Kamran. Against the spin for four more! Positive batting!

kashmiri said:
hey the strokes from misbah, are they good proper Strokes, or the streaky variety?
clever batting yar. Knows where the fielders are and where to hit it.

Easa said:
You need to get some psychiatric help if you think our players deserve to be stoned for poor performances. At the end of the day, this is sport. They have not committed adultery or killed someone so we should stone them?

That was a disgusting and thoughtless post and I am thoroughly offended.
Even that is controversial :10:

and now akmal getting into the act, the partnership is the second highest till now :) oif the pak innings.

Tendulkar into the attack

I'm seriously scared, he's an expert at breaking partnerships as the end of the day.

Rameez not agreeing with umpires, saying light can't be bad, whose side is on, I seriously believe now that he has sold himself to Indians.

iZeeshan said:
Misbah is unbelievable! Four more!

Maybe he should be in the team instead of Raza or Raza or Alam.
i say, make him the captain and sohail tanvir the vice

My bad, I thought Umpires offered us lights, and Rameez was just talking about the lightometer.

iZeeshan said:
Only 137 more to go. Its not that hard to be honest.
You're so quick to change your mind? If a wicket falls, the world is coming to and end, and if a few boundaries are hit, everything is happy again.

Whats the matter with Sachin's and Kumble's runup?
Why are they stuttering?

This has been an excellent counter attack from these two. Slowly but surely they're bringing Pak back into the forefront.

Light good enough for spin and so play will continue for an over or so more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back