India v Pakistan | 1st Test | Delhi | 24/11/07 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against the spin trying to cut the ball - poor shot selection by Malik. A hint of bad luck too in that the ball hit his foot and onto the stumps.

what a shmaeful performance this has been from the batsmen... MAlik doesn't even deserve a spot in the test side and he has been awarded the captaincy.. what the ****

india back into the game. Our world famous middle order failed. Misbah once again will be tested for patience and intelligence. and if he is a bit lucky, i am sure he will get us to a reasonable total.

Harbajhan Singh - as they say in Punjabi, pooay huyay wai bandar, pretending to throw the ball at Akmal.

iZeeshan said:
How does this happen? Such a good opening start, and everything else fails
nothing new really. our middle order usually fails when our openers give us a solid start.

Zero application from malik. Wanted to catch a flight it seems

Misbah dropped

Dont expect much from here!

We won the toss, gave it away.
Misbah was going well with Sami, and was silly.
We got 4 wickets in 20 runs and let the Indians to come back.
We finished the Indians off, had a good start, and have given it away.

Will we get another break in this game?

Cool! Something AGAINST the Indians...

I don't mean the descions, but like...the wickets.

well honestly guys this is the last hope right here. if they live then maybe we still have a chance

iZeeshan said:
What kind of a shitty shot was that? YOU SUCK. 0 and 11. Way to go captain.
:))) :))) :))) :)))

*shakes head in disgust*

iZeeshan said:
Kaneria should be dangerous on Day 5, if it goes to that, me thinks.

Pitch has already started to support spinners, Kaneria can be dangerous on the 4th day as well.

The ultra defensive batting approach has allowed the fielders to come in real close.

Unfortunate as it is, Pakistani players with the exception of Shoaib Akhtar are the biggest losers in the world. No mental toughness, no composure, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, i still cant forgive the team for the way they collapsed in the final ODI against SA. They threw away a good start by the openers here as well.

I have no regrets in saying that our cricket team should lose and then our public should just go nuts and stone them, burn their effigies, threaten them. There is just no way our players are ever going to get their act together. Plus Malik must be stripped of the captaincy, it is no becoming apparent that it was a mistake to appoint him, if he cant lead by example then he is going to be a very useless captain who has no respect from the players.

Savak said:
Unfortunate as it is, Pakistani players with the exception of Shoaib Akhtar are the biggest losers in the world. No mental toughness, no composure, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, i still cant forgive the team for the way they collapsed in the final ODI against SA. They threw away a good start by the openers here as well.

I have no regrets in saying that our cricket team should lose and then our public should just go nuts and stone them, burn their effigies, threaten them. There is just no way our players are ever going to get their act together. Plus Malik must be stripped of the captaincy, it is no becoming apparent that it was a mistake to appoint him, if he cant lead by example then he is going to be a very useless captain who has no respect from the players.
I beg you, never mention that again

Shoaib Akhtar's Fan said:
I have a feeling this 45 run lead is going to hurt us really badly..

to tell you the truth bro, it is not the 45 runs lead that they got, cause our opening partnership gave us a good stand, it is the middle order that got us screwed.

Total blockage. No singles either. That's bad. Can't shell yourselves completely.

Misbah launches Harbhajan for 6!

That came out of nowhere.

saffer said:
anything over 200 will be tricky for them...don't despair boys....
anything less than 300 is nothing. there isn't any demons in the pitch. it's our pathetic shot selection. :pissed: :po:

Another six by MUH. Flatter this time, great batting

Savak said:

That's complete Sh*t and you know it!

How do you expect our team to have a fighting mentality when it's own fans give up when we're 5 down?

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!!

Savak said:

You need to get some psychiatric help if you think our players deserve to be stoned for poor performances. At the end of the day, this is sport. They have not committed adultery or killed someone so we should stone them?

That was a disgusting and thoughtless post and I am thoroughly offended.

Misbah calm down yaar, only 20 minutes until the close of play.

Misbah hitting sixes in this situation, speaking loudly about his character and mental stability.

This is how you play cricket.

5 men around the bat. Play a couple shots and they scurry off!

Akmal nearly defeated by a quicker one by Kumble

180 for 5. 135 ahead

It might just come down the catch that Jaffer dropped!

Pathetic appeal once again.

2 to Misbah. Neatly stroked through the covers

Saj said:
Akmal nearly defeated by a quicker one by Kumble

180 for 5. 135 ahead
Seriously, how many times does Kumble have to bowl that ball for some of our batsmen to get it!?

Misbah showing how to play.
"The enemy is as strong as you make him"- B. Yardley

Akmal 3 off 31 balls... Looks like he's forgotten he needs to score occassionally as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back