India v Pakistan | 1st Test | Delhi | 24/11/07 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
109-3. Not so bad, but its gonna be hard to get to 300 with both the anchormen gone.

looks like misbah has only the tail to play with, he can only come in after the fall of akmal.

what is par score for 4th innings target?

Butt out.

Caught at slip. Oh dear oh dear

Kumble strikes again! Man in form Butt gone caught at slip off a googly!!!

Indians caught the "bhai" worm now.
After Waseem Bhai and Inzi bhai, now we have Kumble bhai

Akmal into bat I believe. Misbah can't come out.

This is unbelievable! Such a good start and then this! We desperately need 275.

Oh God, Just one partnership, a big one, please, that's all I am asking for

Pakistan chances are fast fading..These two should only look to play out the day now.

A smallish score to chase only helps the bowling side if the time to chase is tricky but it seems that we are going to give them a lot of time to get the runs.

Minimum 50 partnership required from these 2 (I'd like more - but being realistic)

its that flick again. i know it gets him loads of runs but i rather see him go through the line rather then flick it

This is how ****ed up we as a team are. We finally get off to a good start and our middle order collapses. Someone please bring Greg Chappell and give our batsman a piece of their mind.

Last edited:
If Afridi had scored 200 and got out to a shot like that resulting in us losing the match he'd be blamed for the loss!!

Even if we get 250, its not going to help if we give them 5 sessions to get it!

Mercenary said:
If Afridi had scored 200 and got out to a shot like that resulting in us losing the match he'd be blamed for the loss!!

And rightly so!

So whats wrong with Misbah? Stomach problems, or strained groin after hurdling the stumps yesterday? :D

Mercenary said:
I don't get it.

Oxy said:
So whats wrong with Misbah? Stomach problems, or strained groin after hurdling the stumps yesterday? :D
They said he has the flu. He is fine now, but has to make up time.

Disappointing match for MY and YK. Failures in both innings.

Oxy said:

High Fever and Sore throat.

Oxy said:
Had a fever. Had to sit out the entire Indian innings so isn't allowed to come in before #7.

iZeeshan said:
They said he has the flu. He is fine now, but has to make up time.

he is better, but not completely fine, his throat is still killing him.

Just bat this day out, don't take chances nor look for them.

An hour or so to go.

Oxy said:
My money is a quickfire 20-30 from Akhtar

but not like afridi, he tried to pull afridi twice, 4th one day against india, and this test, started hitting from ball one.

slix10 said:
Just bat this day out, don't take chances nor look for them.

An hour or so to go.

They aren't taking chances. Thats the way they play their game. Lucky they survive otherwise....

A lot of batting to come. No need to worry.
As soon as Sami is there, I am fine.

Usman Sahib said:
This is terrible batting. The bowlers will have to win Pakistan the match yet again!
Well that was always going to be the case. Its not like Pakistan was going to score 500. Now they just have to work harder.

Akmal has got another chance to wash off his sins, he can, has done it before.

iZeeshan said:
Nope, Misbah not allowed to bat, unless its the 7th wicket that falls.

come on dude how long have you been watchin cricket...its 5 down (aka batting spot # 7)...misbah can come in next

GONE! Malik plays on to Harbhajan. Was a little impatient there.

Pakistan is in trouble now.

Oh sorry. Didn't realize we were FOUR down.

@!&#$&#&*$^*#&^$*&!@@#@ Malik gone.

What kind of a shitty shot was that? YOU SUCK. 0 and 11. Way to go captain.

Really poor; our top 3 batsmen have been poor this game.

I think i can start to absorb this...almost game over for PAK. Only an hour ago we were looking to bat IND out of this game.

malik just didnt have no concentration in his short stay at the crease. is the pressure od captaincy getting to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back