India v Pakistan | 1st Test | Delhi | 24/11/07 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asim2Good

T20I Debutant
Runs
India are just 3 runs behind
and we need to take 4 wicket quickly to come back in game. Otherwise lead of 60-70 will be good lead on this pitch

hopefully our bowlers can run through remaining Indian batsmen

just wondering is the new ball due soon and was their any hint of reverse yesterday ?

Asim2Good said:
India are just 3 runs behind
and we need to take 4 wicket quickly to come back in game. Otherwise lead of 60-70 will be good lead on this pitch

hopefully our bowlers can run through remaining Indian batsmen

hopefully our captain will assist our bowlers in that task and not hinder them like in the lahore debacle last month.

We gotta pick up an early wicket. Start with Shoaib and Danish. Don't allow more then 60 lead.

kashif77 said:
just wondering is the new ball due soon and was their any hint of reverse yesterday ?

new ball still 16 overs away and even if reverse swing was there yesterday, not sure it will be reversing early in morning.

need Laxman ASAP

iZeeshan said:
We gotta pick up an early wicket. Start with Shoaib and Danish. Don't allow more then 60 lead.

maybe give tanvir a couple of overs first before shifting to kaneria ?

kashif77 said:
hopefully our captain will assist our bowlers in that task and not hinder them like in the lahore debacle last month.

and hopefully our bowlers bowl according to field too :p

If we get Laxman early it will be alot easier for our bowlers to run through their tail.

Asim2Good said:
and hopefully our bowlers bowl according to field too :p

just how exactly do u bowl to a field that consists of the bowler, the keeper and 9 men on the rope :p ?

kashif77 said:
maybe give tanvir a couple of overs first before shifting to kaneria ?
Nah, I would start with Kaneria or Sami. Def not Tanvir.

I am expecting some exictement from Kumble, he is the captin. Let us see what he can do. I think he has at least one century.

just got my satellite back, Thank you Marathapride and all you guys who helped me with the links of live stream of this test match. Thanks a ton, you guys are real stars.love you all.

Any streams? My paid link has stopped. Caved, what have u been using?

Caved12 said:
just got my satellite back, Thank you Marathapride and all you guys who helped me with the links of live stream of this test match. Thanks a ton, you guys are real stars.love you all.

Thanks for update. Just noticed new file for FTA has arrived!!

Caved12 said:

No problemo!!! :D

iZeeshan said:
Any streams? My paid link has stopped. Caved, what have u been using?

alrite wait, let me find that link, just gonna be a minute.

Let's see some missiles Sami, york him

We need some major fire here, can't let these two get away. India take lead.

Kumble edges FOUR off Sami

Poor batting from Laxman he should be looking to farm the strike. He has never batted well with the tail.

Man these satellites go off always at the wrong time :po: :po:

But how do you make it work? I am on the page that Martha gave me.

any lead over 75 runs would put Pak under pressure!

iZeeshan said:
use IE, its been working for an hour for me so far...

iZeeshan said:

You need to download sopcast media player..very fast download.

And umm..its Maratha...not Martha.. :D

MarathaPride said:
You need to download sopcast media player..very fast download.

And umm..its Maratha...not Martha.. :D
lol, the "Martha" must be getting annoying now.

Yea..if you are using Firefox then dont know if the link will work or not. But if link is not working in IE..download sopcast media player.

This is ridiculous, India already has a stronger batting line up in the world(that's another thing that we annihalated their top order), but now their bowlers are becoming very decent batsmen, bhaji and Kumble are quite decent with bat, and Zaheer helped india win against Australia with his tail ender knock recently, but no worries we 'll get them fast and easy.

If you are watching this match in the US through Dish Network, I hope you share my disgust for the Indian biased commentators and pre game show. Its absolutely annoying.

Another 4 by Laxman!

Edit. No that was the first

Last edited:
Pace said:
If you are watching this match in the US through Dish Network, I hope you share my disgust for the Indian biased commentators and pre game show. Its absolutely annoying.

i agree but u can't blame as zee sports in indian channnel

Still no wicket, where we badly need one. Once Shoaib comes off, it will be hard. Disappointing.

Showman said:
Bro, the captiveworks files have been released today.
Captive works is not, but Sonicview is another model of viewsat, whatever you have, just sell it on ebay, and buy a viewsat, they have a wonderful support, fixes are usually available in 48 hours max.

Pace said:
Worst is that it does not end there. If there is any bit left it is fulfilled by the press next day. Our commentators do not make situation any better.

Pace said:

nope i am not annoyed :p

but hate the commentators nevertheless.

Kumble has a very determined look on his face...

Crashed to the bounday off Sami this time...

Sometimes they just see off Akhtar, and get bowled by the other bowler next delivery.

Hope.

41 partnership. This is bad. I hate to be pessemistic but this is looking bad. 100 lead will suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back