India v Pakistan | 1st Test | Delhi | 24/11/07 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarathaPride said:
Lol :(

And yes..its Maratha...not Martha..

i know i just read your post and kumble was gone so i thought of taking revenge on you :D

I think Laxman should start thinking about protecting the rest of the tail now. So far he had given free hand to Kumble. That could make the difference of 20 runs or so I guess.

I dont exactly remember, but I read a post sometime back, before the start of this series, about Tanvir being a difference in this test series, so far that person is right, Tanvir is here to stay for sure.

Kaneria is getting a decent turn from the pitch, he gotta trick them now

how come MYK/MOYO never come and talk to Malik about anything? or is it just that we dont see it on tv?

inzibhai said:
how come MYK/MOYO never come and talk to Malik about anything? or is it just that we dont see it on tv?
yea thats something i always felt too.

This time Laxman shows more intent and picks a single off the last ball.

XFactor said:
This time Laxman shows more intent and picks a single off the last ball.

You might think it's risky for him to rotate the strike, but it shows aggressive intent; keeps us on our toes.

Oh man, gone for six. Another partnership looking to be built! Wicket please. Just one mroe over till new ball?

ZAhir gone, amazing catch by Akhtar, simply amazing. Kaneria strikes again

really good catch by Shobby.....come on Dani lets finish it up....get Munaf out in this over....come on

That was a good catch by Shoaib by the way. Had to stretch quite a bit to hold on.

taken another one.. india all out.. yahooooooooooooo

Kanaria will be on hatric :D

thanks munaf...thanks for sweeping it ...you make Shahid look like a legend...thanks

I had the feeling that Munaf was gonna go on the very next ball, lol

Danny finish on hattrick! ONLY 45 lead! SWEET! How far we came, where nothing was looking right! WOOT!

And Munaf goes first ball! lbw trying to play an ugly sweep...

Laxman stranded at the other end.

Pakistan has done well to restrict India to a 45 run lead.

All will depend on how they bat in the second innings.

78.4 Danish Kaneria to Patel, OUT, that's the end of the innings, Kaneria bowls a full and quick ball, Munaf gets down on one knee and tries to sweep, he gets hit low on the pad and Doctrove answers the confident appeal by raising the finger

iZeeshan said:
Danny finish on hattrick! ONLY 45 lead! SWEET! How far we came, where nothing was looking right! WOOT!

It will be only 45 runs only when we don't lose any wickets for at least 50-100 runs!

Amir Sohail, true Pakistani. You can tell he's happy. Wonder how Rameez would react to the all out.

agreee...Aamir Sohail is great....where is that idiot Rameez? i m sure he is sitting somewhere in bathroom whinging about shobby fitness....

Did u guyz notice something .. kanaria and tanveer prformed well and they led the team out of ground. but when inzi was our caption i never saw that kind of gesture which i have always complained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back