India v Pakistan | 1st Test | Delhi | 24/11/07 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you guys are sounding as biased as those commentators :))) come on guys that was close but not close enough to give it out.

Zaheer bowls a bouncery (kid bouncer)! :p

maiden by Zaheer.
Still 35 runs behind!

come on.....

first target is to get to lunch unscathed

Yasir Hameed looks a lot more neater

according to Ramiz

ol you guys are sounding as biased as those commentators come on guys that was close but not close enough to give it out.ll

The site is pakpassion.net, so it is supposed to be biased. The last time i checked the commentetors have no such partisan biased announced beforehand.....so there is a difference..this is the site of Pakistani cricket fans mostly, with few univited indian guests sneaked in. ..the commentators are expected to present the unbiased view of the match

Rameez has a blind faith in his sense of humor, and he really believes that he is good at making jokes, I don't mind , but somewhere he has really lost the desire of being a good commentator, he is more concerned about making jokes, and making his fellow commentator happy. BTW I am not all that against Rameez as some of you are.

dont think anyone is against Rameez...he just talk crap a lot of the time now days.....

Hammad said:
The site is pakpassion.net, so it is supposed to be biased. The last time i checked the commentetors have no such partisan biased announced beforehand.....so there is a difference..this is the site of Pakistani cricket fans mostly, with few univited indian guests sneaked in. ..the commentators are expected to present the unbiased view of the match
Who says you decide who's welcome or not. This is a Pakistani cricket forum and a forum for cricket lovers in general. I think all cricket lovers are welcome.

Ramiz Raja had a part time job as a "Marasi" making some money on the side in the marriage functioins

Hammad said:

Didnt know I was not invited. What say W63L35?? :20: :20: :20:

Munna looks a very good bowler and he has a good bowling action. yet India keeps on dropping him.

Plasma said:
did i just hear a positive comment from raja towards Pakistan???!!
Even Arun Lal will give Pakistan a compliment once in a blue moon.

Showman said:
Who says you decide who's welcome or not. This is a Pakistani cricket forum and a forum for cricket lovers in general. I think all cricket lovers are welcome.

Showman's got my vote!!! :D

Of course all cricket lovers are welcome....but not those with an axe to grind against Pakistani's cricket team....and by the way if one is a cricket love how he can be a fan of indian cricket team at the same time..this is the contradiction in terms!!

Indians putting too much pressure on umpires by appealing!

hahah Zaheer was jumping all over the place as soon as that hit the pad..

in the meantime great stop by dhoni....well done boy...

Hammad said:
Of course all cricket lovers are welcome....but not those with an axe to grind against Pakistani's cricket team....and by the way if one is a cricket love how he can be a fan of indian cricket team at the same time..this is the contradiction in terms!!
Dude, no need to bring the Indian bashing here. Lets just enjoy the cricket.

Indian style of appeal is border line ridiculous. I wonder if the match referee will have a word with them.

Hammad said:

I am so sorry to say this Hammad, but you are wrong, very wrong. Indians are always invited, it is our site as much as indians, read the rules, it never says that only pakistanis are allowed to register with this site. I am sorry my indian brothers and sisters if you were offended by Hammad's comments.

Not much of swing or movement overall in this innings. Much better for batting now I guess.

Hammad said:
Of course all cricket lovers are welcome....but not those with an axe to grind against Pakistani's cricket team....
Hammad, the comment was not against the Pak team...unless I missed one!

Last edited:
Breaking news:
The match referee has asked for the help of circus experts to understand Indian appealing

Caved12 said:
I am so sorry to say this Hammad, but you are wrong, very wrong. Indians are always invited, it is our site as much as indians, read the rules, it never says that only pakistanis are allowed to register with this site. I am sorry my indian brothers and sisters if you were offended by Hammad's comments.

No worries...such characters exist on both sides..they are great for entertainment purposes :)) :19:

Munaf is consistantly hitting higher speeds than Sami. Seriously, he better not have lost his pace.

guys did i really say anything to hurt anyones feeling or showed any hatered towards pakistan. please do let me know if so.

nikred said:
guys did i really say anything to hurt anyones feeling or showed any hatered towards pakistan. please do let me know if so.
no I will not tell you :9:

Yea, when is lunch break?
I want to get something to eat too...but I can't leave yet.

Showman said:
Yea, when is lunch break?
I want to get something to eat too...but I can't leave yet.

at 1am?

nikred said:

Doubt it..just playful bantering which caused Hammad the mighty to go off!!

MarathaPride said:
No worries...such characters exist on both sides..they are great for entertainment purposes :)) :19:

I am glad you understand. :) , but he was touching the very sensitive issue. I am not a forum junky, but I am in love with this site, almost 95% people are good characters here, and Mods are amazing, so I felt bad when somebody had to say something like that. anyways forget about it, dont think your sourav will pull a Mcgrath today, lol

Our batsman shouldn't give Sourav any respect. They need to step out a bit to counter any swing as Dhoni is standing back.

26 for 0 at lunch (-19)

EASILY Pakistan's session that.

I guess it is 3-3 now in sessions with 1 tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back