India v Pakistan | 1st Test | Delhi | 24/11/07 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaheer back on and Younis gets 2 runs off his 1st ball..

Just looked at Yasir's record....and seems like he has thrown away some decent start quite a few times.

Tests: 21
Innins: 41
Not out: 3
Runs 1357

>100: 2
50-99: 8
40-49: 0
30-39: 3
20-29: 9
10-19: 11
0-9: 8

W63L35 said:
Just looked at Yasir's record....and seems like he has thrown away some decent start quite a few times.

Runs 1357

So typical of Pakistani batsmen (majority)

Zeenix said:
Hopefully when you wake up Pakistan will have sealed this match in their favor
let's hope so. che yunus khan werta de naswaro choondai wachai no bya ba centuary be owai. and we need that.

We can't lose another wicket before tea. These two should try and take us to at least 150-1.

Pathan007 said:
let's hope so. che yunus khan werta de naswaro choondai wachai no bya ba centuary be owai. and we need that.

Da Khaishkoo Naswaar..

Zaheer's way of appealing is so annoying

Indians should be fined for their appealing!

Pathan007 said:
Pakistan need to attack. they r a bit too slow.

Slow or no slow. They just need to keep wickets in hand. So close to tea would be better to curb their attacking tendency. Wouldn't want us to loose any wicket at this point

How does that work? it would have hit middle stump. Can someone please explain the rules to me?

Dude that appeal was just ridiculous. They are making a mockery of the game.

Zeenix said:
Slow or no slow. They just need to keep wickets in hand. So close to tea would be better to curb their attacking tendency. Wouldn't want us to loose any wicket at this point
that's true but the run rate has gone below 2.5. i think u should maintain a run rate of 3 at least.

These two shouldn't even think about the RR. The runs will flow if wickets are there.

And that's what I mean! Sallu hits a beauty cover drive for 4.

another 444444444444 by Butt

he is on fire!

Zeenix said:
Allah shukar de.. Zama Halaat kha di. tu waya

It means:

Allah ka shukar hai, zamane ke haalaat kharaab hain lekin ye two way hai. :)

30.5 Khan to Younis Khan, no run, massive appeal for lbw, Zaheer pitches the ball marginally outside the line of off stump and angles it into Younis who pushes forward at it, the ball hits him on the pad and would have gone on to hit middle and leg stump, it was the fact that the ball pitched just outside off which worked in his favour, excellent decision from Taufel
it seems pretty close

iZeeshan said:
These two shouldn't even think about the RR. The runs will flow if wickets are there.

And that's what I mean! Sallu hits a beauty cover drive for 4.

yes

no need to even THINK about the run rate

i feel butt needs to be out there till the last wicket bcz he negates kumble's line and length pretty well.

helping the ball along its way, Younis Khan on that occassion

This guy Kumble has what 520 wickets and he still doesnt know that the ball pitched outside leg cant be an LBW. Hard to believe this!

Zaheer Khan should be banned for that last appeal

It came straight off the bat. Didn't even touch the pad.

Momo said:
It means:

Allah ka shukar hai, zamane ke haalaat kharaab hain lekin ye two way hai. :)

Thanks Japani Bhai, I didn't know what it meant.

Momo said:
This guy Kumble has what 520 wickets and he still doesnt know that the ball pitched outside leg cant be an LBW. Hard to believe this!
He is experienced enough to know how to put pressure on umpires! :12:

Yea, these appeals have gone way overboard in this match. I wonder if the umpires will do anything about this. It's been going on for a while now.

Hash said:
Zaheer Khan should be banned for that last appeal

It came straight off the bat. Didn't even touch the pad.

Well if we had an indian umpire it would have been out.

Indians r pushing for the wicket thats y so many appeals cuz they know if pak is going to make 150+ for 1 they will come under a lot pressure

Lead now 53

another 250 would be nice

buntylover_2000 said:
Indians r pushing for the wicket thats y so many appeals cuz they know if pak is going to make 150+ for 1 they will come under a lot pressure

Oh what wouldn't India give to have the fastest finger in the East by their side

W63L35 said:

Runs 1357

In most cases with Hameed you can tell when he is about to throw his wicket away. Usually it happens when he has worked hard to settle down and had a bit of a quiet time.

Even today he looked a bit edgy today against Bhajji before getting out to Kumble.

He has definitely improved from being a fisherman but has overcompensated by falling over and being weaker against the straighter balls.

Can we actually reach 100 with only one loss? Usually we're 100/4.

Great shot by Younis off the legs for 4. Gotta bat until Day 4, end of session 2, to get enough time to bowl out India AND not allow them a good batting track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back