India v Pakistan | 3rd Test | Bangalore | Day 1 | 8/12/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Akhtar might not get his record of playing an entire tour with out missing a game..

He is strethching...and not running in as smoothly as he usually does in his first spell.

Pakistan bowlers have bowled slightly to short in length here!

need to picth it up!

ROTFLMAO- did Sohail just say 'Arun Lal & co were jabbering away in the commentary box"? Or something like that.

Ive not seen either batsmen been made to come forward here! Both camped happily on back foot!

Cryin Out Loud said:
ROTFLMAO- did Sohail just say 'Arun Lal & co were jabbering away in the commentary box"? Or something like that.
yes. :))

akhtar with a fast short one to Jaffer and seems like M Sami has dropped a tough chance at the gully position

drop by sami - so that's negative 1 wicket for him so far this series !!

6.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Jaffer, no run, Dropped! short one banged in, Jaffer gets inside the line of the ball and fends it awkwardly towards the off side with an angled bat. The ball goes up in the air and hangs their for a second before descending towards gully. Mohammad Sami is late to react and can't quite wrap his hands round the ball

Single for jaffer, to short from sami - jaffer punches ball away off back foot!

WHATTTTTTTTTTT WHATTTTTTTTTT SAMI GETS a Wicket!!!!!!!!!

W0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!

GONE! And I miss the wicket! SO MAD! My link won't start.

Good start b Pak.

Sami got a wicket and akmal caught a nick!

a miracle!

7/1

Ghambir gone!

Sami gets his first. He deserves some success. Let's hope it is his day or even session.

He Got It !!!!

Xeo said:
6.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Jaffer, no run, Dropped! short one banged in, Jaffer gets inside the line of the ball and fends it awkwardly towards the off side with an angled bat. The ball goes up in the air and hangs their for a second before descending towards gully. Mohammad Sami is late to react and can't quite wrap his hands round the ball

Tough chance..Sami didn't get under it.

That was not smart field placing either...Sami has rarely fielded in the gully or slips.

Pakistan is really a poor fielding side.

The 1st ball which was pitched up and got a wicket!

learn plz bowlers!

kashif77 said:
drop by sami - so that's negative 1 wicket for him so far this series !!

ok sami didn't like the negative colum so he decided to bring his wicket talley back to zero where it belongs ..

Dravid off mark with 3, good chase by shoaib.

What were the odds of Sami bowling and Akmal catching?

They just got shorter.

all positive portents for Pakistan, Sami has taken his first wicket of the series , in his favourite hunting ground in india- at bangalore!

Kami has taken his best catch in our recent memory!

Jaffer is giving a chance, trying to fend a "bouncy" delivery!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Pak is half way there in squaring the series!!!

Shoiab + Danish do the feilding, and Akmal taking a nick??? miracle day

Akthar shud stop wasting energy bowling rubbish bouncers!

haha...shoaib hits Dravid on the shoulder and then makes an ugly face! well done to dravid for not showing pain

Good ball! short and zips and has dravid ducking away!

Superb bowling by Shoiab. Hasn't got a wicket, but this was an exhibition of class.

I read somewhere that Dravid needs a few blows on the body to bring his reflexes working!
may be the blows will help him concentrate better.

Amjid Javed said:
The 1st ball which was pitched up and got a wicket!

learn plz bowlers!

7.4 Mohammad Sami to Gambhir, OUT, Gone! short of a good length and outside the off stump, Gambhir feels for that one outside the off stump and only manages an edge as the ball moves away a fraction. The edge carries - that's a first in this series - and Kamran Akmal dives to his left and takes a good catch
G Gambhir c wicketkeeperKamran Akmal b Mohammad Sami 5 (19b 1x4 0x6) SR: 26.31

????i am not watching, just following on cricinfo. r u watching live?
was it pitched up?

sami staring dravid...
i like the aggression... thats more like pak vs. india

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
amir just dissed lawson...saying he must have got a coaching manual for his bday

I dont know whether he really wanted it to sound it like it did..but it was funny.

hahaha nice stare from Sami to Dravid, much more assertive then asifs :))

whats the speed these guys are bowling at?
shoaib, sami and my choice-Arafat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back