India v South Africa | ICC World T20: 5th Match | Group C | St Lucia | 2/May/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at three consecutive posts :afridi is KING.

What the hell are the Proteas doing? :))) My main man De Villiers might not even get a bat. :|

RexRex said:
You mean Morkel ? they have to try and get through duminy first !
I think today's 100 run defeat will leave a permanent scar on the Proteas. Go Afghans!

Saffers now targeting 145 I think. That is what they need to go ahead of Afghanistan in the table and thus if Afgh-SA was a washout, SA would go through.

Gabbar Singh said:
Saffers now targeting 145 I think. That is what they need to go ahead of Afghanistan in the table and thus if Afgh-SA was a washout, SA would go through.
They won't even go as far as 145.

SA are playing rubbish cricket.

These 2 should retire if they want to continue playing singles. Morkel & De Villers are the big hitters.

Now Smith hits a 6. That's it lad.

Jadeja to Kallis, no run, dropped by Dhoni It turned quickly away from Kallis who edges the defensive poke but Dhoni can't hold on

Dropped? or dropped on purpose?

This was supposed to be one of the most exciting matches in the tournament. Leave it to the Saffers to **** it up like this!! :pissed:

What on earth are these guys doing! So many wickets left but still playing tuk tuk cricket.

sam said:
Jadeja to Kallis, no run, dropped by Dhoni It turned quickly away from Kallis who edges the defensive poke but Dhoni can't hold on

Dropped? or dropped on purpose?

Interesting observation! Knowing what a street smart dude Dhoni is, I wouldn't put it past him.

I finally woke up. Lol. Was having an sunday afternoon snooze. :) Good to see Kallis carrying on with some form.

India scored 75 runs in last 5 overs. South Africa needs 77 to win in their last 5.

tahaqureshi said:
I have a feeling Kallis and Smith gonna go crazy.

They already have, haven't they? Playing T20 a la tests. :13:

"Oaakaay...here comes da bouncaa.." "hmmmm..." :)))

These rubicon ads are legendary!

Oye ye Kallis mazaaq mazaaq mein match nikaal ke hi na le jaaye. :))

lol, what is wrong with Harsha Bhogle? 'They can look to the blue shirts in the field for inspiration'. Is the man a literal retard?

It'll be really funny if after this sluggish start they maul India in the last 4 overs and win :afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back