India v South Africa | ICC World T20: 5th Match | Group C | St Lucia | 2/May/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
indian's scored 75 in their last 5 , saffer's have a similar task ahead of them , question is ,can they do it,they certainly have the wickets in hand

Had they started like this from the start, we would have a spectacular match on our hands instead of this time wastage.

15 an over is defo possible. if sa get a good over her, india will feel the heat but as things stand india must be favourites.

Yeah, I don't get it. Why didn't they start attacking over one.

Great six, but close catch :p

Match Fixing hahahaha.

South Africa forgot they were playing the 20 over world cup

Losing to a Zaheer-less India should be a criminal offence.

shahidrazzaq said:
Yeah, I don't get it. Why didn't they start attacking over one.

Great six, but close catch :p
Not often do I quote myself but he got out. My bad :p

adarsh_bang said:
indian's scored 75 in their last 5 , saffer's have a similar task ahead of them , question is ,can they do it,they certainly have the wickets in hand

It's India's game now. SA never showed the content from the very first ball. I think they haven't realised that they are playing a T20 WC not 50 WC.

I remember :misbah getting 50 odd off the last 3 overs against India in the first WC.

No one can hit a 100m six, thats just sad. Looks like too much partying in the WI maaan hah

SA off color throughout today - poor planning - no need to change the bowling ever over. Lot of length balls at the death and not pacing their chase at all -Left it for way too late.

AB is a sensible guy. A pity he had to wait till so late to come to the crease.

How do you let Praveen Kumar get away with 5rpo.

Okay. Though I have been supporting SA, even if Proteas miraculously manage to win today, I would still be pissed at them. Because looking at today's performance, they dont deserve it. And it would be very unfair to the Indians who've actually been quite good today.

Still possible lol, Yusuf 'epic fail' Pathan

Nehra's fake acting to prove that he's a man and not a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back