India v Sri Lanka | Tri-Nation Series Final | Port of Spain| 11/7/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suranga Malcolm Lakmal has arrived to save the lions..........:p

Out of the eight finals (non WC) India and SL have played against each other, SL has won 5 and India has won 3.

I think many of em go back to the good ol days of SL cricket during Murali, Vaas, Jayasuriya, Aravinda etc.

I remember we had a horrid luck in finals under Ganguly. (Natwest tri-series being the only exception)

I dont want Dhoni to play. You dont need big players to beat Lanka. :asif
MSD take some rest and let Virat lift 1 trophy

Ud le ...ud le hawa.mein aur....jab harenge tab yaad karna ye comment. :yk

LOL these guys are just getting arrogant after winning 1-2 major trophies , Aus n WI bhe aik waqt ma dominate krti the ab dekh lo

LOL these guys are just getting arrogant after winning 1-2 major trophies , Aus n WI bhe aik waqt ma dominate krti the ab dekh lo
We are not arrogant...we are just too good a cricket team for any other teams to match.

Hope the dumb dumd selecturds don't leave Kusal and Sena out. Mendis and Thiri gotta go.

Naturally, I'll be rooting for India to win (without watching it live) but I am already looking forward to the Zim series ...atleast, we have some new faces in the team and it will be nice to see what they have got.

India won the toss and elected to field

MS Dhoni back :(

Why? Why? I wanted Virat to lift the trophy :(

We win tosses better off losing (eg WC final, last match and so on) and lose tosses we have ta win. Booo! :))

Vinay Kumar doesn't come up as one of the top 25 pacers in India even by our standards.....and here he is getting chance after chance.......

The 2 teams have spent more days together on the field than I have with my parents in the past 3 years!!!

:(

Another epic performance by B.Kumar. Is there a better young bowler in the world ATM?

Anybody interested in this match even after watching Ashes 2nd day so far?!! I'm dying to see the third session

I guess Thirimanne is the only batsman who gives respect to Kohli's bowling. Great :))

I guess Thirimanne is the only batsman who gives respect to Kohli's bowling. Great :))

Pretty sure he thinks ODI = timeless Test
When Sanga and Thiri get together you can be assured of fireworks.

Prolly better than getting Mahela out tbh :asif
Watch him now go on to score an epic 30-40 off 180 balls.

Hehe.. Also, Kusla Perera is a good young batsman and Sr Lanka is criminally wasting him down the order!

C'mmon Srilanka...atleast give some fight :facepalm:
You are playing world champions for heavens sake

Don't ya worry Thiri will fight it out like a bwoss

Hehe.. Also, Kusla Perera is a good young batsman and Sr Lanka is criminally wasting him down the order!

At least he's in the team this time around :))
By the time he comes in these two would have totally killed the game though.

Partnership 55 off 15 overs exhilarating stuff!

Man vinay kumar is gonna get taken apart in last overs. if they don't get wickets.

Dhoni has been bad today both as keeper and captain.Shouldnt have played today

I think 220 will be difficult to chase here, Lanka looks like getting 275+ if they keep their wickets intact

230 would be difficult on this pitch, Lankans are well ahead.

Dhoni's captaincy is over rated. Kohli would not have bowled 10 overs of part timers when The opposition is just looking to defend and preserve wickets for the last overs. And dhoni is clearly not fit to play, Not sure what he is doing in this match when the team was in a good rhythm without him.

Sanga opening his hands for another 100...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back