India v Sri Lanka | Tri-Nation Series | Kingston | Jul 2, 2013 l India Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vijay might go "Not Out" lol even he looked the most likely from all 3 that are out

EVen if India loses all the games, it's still #1. It's far too ahead. They just don't want to be here I guess. They looked so damn charged up in CT and here it's like a paid vacation for them. Pathetic really.

Yes whenever India loses it's because they don't care/don't wanna there.. way to take off credit from the opposition.

India can still chase this, but Kohli would have given a much better chance against SL.

EVen if India loses all the games, it's still #1. It's far too ahead. They just don't want to be here I guess. They looked so damn charged up in CT and here it's like a paid vacation for them. Pathetic really.

lol. You're in cuckoo land. India played well in the CT but lost at home to Pakistan before and now are struggling again. They are not dominating the 50 over format and imo never will.

Yes whenever India loses it's because they don't care/don't wanna there.. way to take off credit from the opposition.

Who said that? Lankans are playing well. But when the team loses 11 out of 13 games to another team and dominates the 14th game like it's always been boss, you must know something's fishy :amir

Unless it is the Ashes 2005 or that Aus-SA 434 game, the losers always give the same excuse :yk

india missing dhoni big time .. thsi boys are child they cant chase this type of big total

Nice time to hit back at Indians who were trolling during the CT.

The Indians should be ashamed. I expected atleast some fireworks. But this is worse than BD. Cowardly performance really. Poor batting, bowling and fielding.

This has been a really weird approach from India, seems like they cba anymore and aren't even trying to win this lol

India depends on three things openers , kohli and dhoni , openers didnt fired today so as kohli and dhoni was not there to save them

lol people getting all geared up. Team india needs a break. This is what fatigue does it to you.

Unprofessionalism? yes.

But they are human. Let them have a break and refresh their mind. Very bad schedule i must say.

Herath is so underrated it's criminal. He can be a very good attacking spinner but for some reason, Lankans make him bowl defensive lines. Give him 5-6 ODIs as an attacking spinner and watch that average come down below 30.

I have always maintained the CT was an aberration in India's performance. They got lucky in weather shortened games (e.g. Pakistan game, England game) and scraped through to win, but prior to that had been thumped at home by Pakistan and now again are 0-2 in this tournament already.

But the vast majority of Indian fans will not accept this reality

I have always maintained the CT was an aberration in India's performance. They got lucky in weather shortened games (e.g. Pakistan game, England game) and scraped through to win, but prior to that had been thumped at home by Pakistan and now again are 0-2 in this tournament already.

But the vast majority of Indian fans will not accept this reality

they wont :razzaq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back