India vs Australia l Only T20 | Rajkot | 10/10/13 | Commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kianig89

Senior Test Player
Runs
India has won the toss and :msd decides to bowl first there might be some moisture on the wicket

I hope Vinay gets destroyed by FInch and never plays for India again.

Why is Rohit in the T20 squad? This guy needs to spend time in the middle to score runs. T20 is not his forte.

Rajkot's an embarrassingly flat pitch. I remember Lankans chasing down almost 400 here against Trundla beauties.

Maddinson should be playing domestic cricket and not ruining his technique. Already a bit prone for a slog

I hope Vinay gets destroyed by FInch and never plays for India again.
Why is Rohit in the T20 squad? This guy needs to spend time in the middle to score runs. T20 is not his forte.
guess u did not see rohits contribution in IPL and champions league.....but still i agree he is test/odi specalist and t20 not his cup of tea really

this Madinson guy looks good

Probably the most talented young bat in Australia.

Has the Watson-Warner tendency to get carried away when he scores quickly though is more talented and has a better technique then either Watto or Warner.

Dominated for Australia A this year.

For some reason has never done well in the limited overs stuff despite good first class performances.

Probably the most talented young bat in Australia.

Has the Watson-Warner tendency to get carried away when he scores quickly though is more talented and has a better technique then either Watto or Warner.

Dominated for Australia A this year.

For some reason has never done well in the limited overs stuff despite good first class performances.

So far he has played some good shots . should be given a chance in the next ashes

What a thoughtless Team selection by the Indian selectors. Dhoni, Jadeja, Ishant, Vinay Kumar, Ashwin none of them should be playing T20s. Let some other youngsters play these T20s..

So far he has played some good shots . should be given a chance in the next ashes

Too early I feel. I'd prepare he play out the summer for New South Wales.
Let him take Rogers' spot when Rogers retires.

Ishant Sharma averages 40 in T20s... how on earth is that even possible ? :)))

good length bowling by BK . not giving any room
Edit: he gets hit for a 4
Edit again: maddinson is out:wasim

Last edited:
He's trolling you guys. :farhat

I mean, T20 is such a format that even the part timers average into the 20s... 8 wickets in 14 matches at that average (even his ER is over 8!) is absolutely hideous...

He has given 20 runs in 8 balls he bowled so far:facepalm:

He's trolling you guys. :farhat

I mean, T20 is such a format that even the part timers average into the 20s... 8 wickets in 14 matches at that average (even his ER is over 8!) is absolutely hideous...

And we are talking about a format where you get cheap wickets even if you just bowl for the sake of bowling :akhtar

Finch set to earn himself a big IPL pay day.

Hopefully he becomes a twenty20 specalist like Tait

From the brief look I got of Maddinson, he looks a serious prospect. I mean have a look at those shots,clean as anything. And I think he should be in the T20 squad for some more series and then slowly drafted in ODIs. If Australia care about their future,they shouldn't spoil his technique and it is not as if Australia have Martyn,Hodge and Katich on the bench.
WHADDA PLAYAA! #RIPTony

Last edited:
Watson just doesn't look interested in playing. Looks tired

His body language always makes you feel like a 10 year od is thrown out of his home and forcefully made to play cricket instead of his video games and EA cricket '07,where he scores 300 every other game ;-) :D

From the brief look I got of Maddinson, he looks a serious prospect. I mean have a look at those shots,clean as anything. And I think he should be in the T20 squad for some more series and then slowly drafted in ODIs. If Australia care about their future,they shouldn't spoil his technique and it is not as if Australia have Martyn,Hodge and Katich on the bench.

So why should we play him in T20?

Maddinson has a major problem that when he feels he is in he starts swinging the bat at everything.

It's why his domestic one day average is in the 20s and his domestic T20 average is as well.

All playing T20 will do is make that problem worse.

Bailey goes !

What a poor shot to play especially when you've lost a wicket in that over !

The one guy whom I wished the worse has taken 2 wickets :facepalm:

Sir Vinay Kumar has cemented his place for the next 5 T20's.

Mohit Sharma can retire now. He ain't going to play for India anytime soon.

So why should we play him in T20?

Maddinson has a major problem that when he feels he is in he starts swinging the bat at everything.

It's why his domestic one day average is in the 20s and his domestic T20 average is as well.

All playing T20 will do is make that problem worse.

I just posted that to give him the intl. experience and the exposure. So he won't struggle to adapt his game to Test level and it is not like Australian selectors are listening to me and will obey it :p.

Aaron Finch on his way to be the :viv of T20s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back