India vs Australia l Only T20 | Rajkot | 10/10/13 | Commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should pull it off unless we bat really poorly. fielding cost us 25 runs today.

India should be happy with the total they have to chase.

200 is tough, but with the Indian batting lineup and the phattu pitch, it should be attainable.

That epic moment when both our Sir's (Vinay & Jaddu) got the best figures on the card. 26/3 and 23/1

3amk.png

Half century for Ishant Sharma.

Aussies score 25+ runs less that what they were set to score. But have enough to win the game.

vinay deceived the Aussies with his sheer pace. they expected him to get 110 kph from him and he touched 128! that's pace man sheer pace and hence the Aussies couldn't handle it..........

sir jaddu really bowled well. got turn n bounce and bowled some yorkers too. usually he is poor in t20

I would not have sent Rohit to open the innings. He takes up too many deliveries before he starts hitting the big ones.

He is a Test match type player.

Brain fart from Raina.

Absolutely not needed. Having hit a six, he should have been looking for some singles and 2's.

I hope India take this close but Australia win as I love Close matches. Australia have no decent spinner to slow down the rate though

We looking very rusty ,batting looks irresponsible,an easy chase being made difficult :facepalm:

If india wins this match they will stay at #3 and if they lose they will come down to #5 in rankings.

Game on ! All india needs to do is go at this rate for the next 5 overs and leave the rest to MSD !

Dhoni continues to lead India to one T20 thrashing after another but hasn't buzzed from captaincy after 6+ years. A team like Australia in the meanwhile has seen 4-5 captains - Ponting, Clarke, Watson, Bailey.

Helps to be the foster son of BCCI's dictator chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back