India vs England | 2nd Test | Mumbai | 25/11/12 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sachin comes out. Huge pressure. Will he go out on a high or get booed again by his own crowd. Remains to be seen. Pressure! Pressure! Pressure! :yk

India needs a partnership ........ they have depth in batting here. Just need to calm down.

This is far from over , India still have 8 wickets in the bank , and 200 overs in the match . Anything is possible.

This is turning out to be a delightful test match and a great crowd as well.

No disrespect to super Kp and cook, this was not at all a 400 pitch. Mightily pissed with harby and Ashwin especially seeing how monty and swann have started to exploit it AGAIN.

With chepu gone, my hopes rest on GG who I hope will bring all his spin playing expertise to the fore. Still all is not lost and a target of around 175 is definitely defendable.

Prior very nearly stumps Sachin, cracking work by the best keeper in International cricket right now.

We need to give atleast 150 lead here! But looks like we may end up giving a target of 30-40!

201 overs left in the match & we are -48/2 . can we score another 250 from here ?

usually in the situations like this, tendulkar will go for tuk tuks :misbah

Gambhir the key man here. He always seems to step up under pressure.

What i am saying is these prediction failures doesnt matter..all for fun

Bigger prediction is serious..we are going to win this match

You are jinxing players big time.

First you predicted a Sehwag's blast, he got out and then you bragged about Pujara and he got out

This is turning out to be a delightful test match and a great crowd as well.

No disrespect to super Kp and cook, this was not at all a 400 pitch. Mightily pissed with harby and Ashwin especially seeing how monty and swann have started to exploit it AGAIN.

With chepu gone, my hopes rest on GG who I hope will bring all his spin playing expertise to the fore. Still all is not lost and a target of around 175 is definitely defendable.

Looks this is going to be one of those Gambhir classics , about time too.

I feel a tingle up my leg everytime I see the SRT forward defense. #unrivalled

Sehwag should have seized early advantage of Anderson bowling! 86 looks big here :))

Indian team cannot be underestimated on turners in India , they will come back strongly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back