India vs England | 2nd Test | Mumbai | 25/11/12 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
86 ahead, very good lead right here, should have been more. But still strong start.

What just happened here?! I just dozed off for a few minutes and :))

All out now. 86 run lead for England. India did well to limit the damage at the end, but England still have the clear lead here.

Haha what a shot from Monty :)))

Now, I want to see India being 80/5 tonight. Let's rip them.

Nothing will save England now..

They had their chances but now India have upper hand..

They are not able to chase 142 against Pak....

Ha, Pak's spinners are better than every Indian Spinner. Ajmal > Ojha > Rehman > Hafeez > Ashwin > Dartbhajan.

India would be pleased here, they have to bat well and try and get 250 here , thats all.

Can any one tell me the difference between 86 and 50..

Is this difference too huge...say like 100 or 2000

What a donkeys tail we have! Even the Bangladeshi tailenders are better than this. Another 30 runs would have been crucial. 30 runs less in the 4th innings to chase

Well, when England's innings began I would have jumped at an 86 lead.

Stage is set for :sachin. Surely can't do worse than what he is doing now. Or can he :yk

Bit poor ending from England here but they have lead of 86 runs on turning pitch. Unless Indian bat really out of their skin , England has advantage here.

If Shehwag stays for 20-30 overs then England advantage will be negated because he will quickly wipe out this lead. For others it will take long time and chances of getting unplayable ball becomes greater with time.

Matt's poor runout screwed out chance of getting another 40+ runs. Our tail batted like a headless chicken without him around.

Monty prevented a few good blows from Swann. He's to make it up those 15 missed runs by getting another 5/50😜😜

What a donkeys tail we have! Even the Bangladeshi tailenders are better than this. Another 30 runs would have been crucial. 30 runs less in the 4th innings to chase

Thats what i am saying from morning..if Cook and KP gone tjis team is nothing in SC

That's the way to think rather than keep thinking about poor ending here. Last few times the team batting second has won the games here and now England has very crucial 86 lead. It is a huge advantage in this pitch as long as England can replicate their bowling efforts.

Last edited:
Yeah but when Kev had India on the ropes, we were looking at lead of 200 and possibly an innings victory! Now we will have one tricky chase in the last innings.

Yeah but when Kev had India on the ropes, we were looking at lead of 200 and possibly an innings victory! Now we will have one tricky chase in the last innings.

Better you wont keep any more hopes..chase wont be less than 275...

England have let slip the advantage. The lead is ok but not challenging. 150 lead was on and that would have probably put the match outside India's reach.

Can any one tell me the difference between 86 and 50..

Is this difference too huge...say like 100 or 2000

Maybe you should look at the Ind vs WI match last time here and you'll know there is a whole lot of difference between 50 and 51 runs, forget about 50 and 86. 😥

31 overs left for the day & 178 on day 4 & 5 making it a total of 209 overs . A result only possible if we get bowled out in around 109 overs or less .

I will make myself clear..

I am not against England side..but Indian team is too superior for them in Indian conditions

31 overs left for the day & 178 on day 4 & 5 making it a total of 209 overs . A result only possible if we get bowled out in around 109 overs or less .

Lol....

If this match wont get result none will have

50 overs are more than enough to bowl England out in 2nd innings..

:))) :))) :)))

If this is too superior situation for you, then your standards are very low.

Overall standard of test cricket is lower at present..

So we are somewhat best amongst worst..

Wait n watch

We will be in lead by end of day with not much loss

We lost our last 5 wickets for 31 runs, now that's really sh*t batting. We should've scored 100 runs between our last 5 batsmen.

Need big contributions from Sehwag and Pujara. I don't have much faith in anybody else.

and you predicted England would be 150 all out in the first innings.

One out if 100 prediction can go wrong...

If Aleem dar can make so many mistakes..why cant i make couple of mistakes

Hope English fans will be here same time tomorrow :)

We lost our last 5 wickets for 31 runs, now that's really sh*t batting. We should've scored 100 runs between our last 5 batsmen.

Barring KP and Cookie, all your batsmen failed! Be happy for 400..lol

English batsmen let the grip slide a bit but 86 runs lead is still very good on this pitch. Also, this Indian team is not that good against spin unlike previous Indian teams, so England should really fancy themselves knocking Indian batsmen out cheaply.

Gambhir in last chance saloon. And he has drunk quite a bit and needs to move on to Im dropped Saloon.

Gambhir and Tendulkar are walking wickets, Sehwag and Pujara are the big scalps. Come on Monty.

Barring KP and Cookie, all your batsmen failed! Be happy for 400..lol

You guys always criticising the opponents but it's just Pujara and Ashwin who scored for India and every other batsmen failed for you as well.

I'm disappointed because our tail got 110 and 50 in the last inns but failed here and I also know we are better than this.

The pitch is tricky.We need a crazy second innings score here.Now is the time for Tendulkar to show his potential.

You guys always criticising the opponents but it's just Pujara and Ashwin who scored for India and every other batsmen failed for you as well.

I'm disappointed because our tail got 110 and 50 in the last inns but failed here and I also know we are better than this.

I've heard that before :yk

lol I love it when people say 'minus two or three players and look at the England team then'...the whole idea is that a team has 11 players in it and some of them are particularly good, minus Sehwag and Pujara from India and they would suck too

our tail with batsman like nasir, riad and abul are much better than our Openers:sami

yep I agree with the first part! Remember you don't have Bresnan who can work up few runs..! Panesar and Anderson,please don't say you expect 50s from them!

lol I love it when people say 'minus two or three players and look at the England team then'...the whole idea is that a team has 11 players in it and some of them are particularly good, minus Sehwag and Pujara from India and they would suck too

We will see by end....

ENG should have teired to get a bigger lead, may be 120-140, 86 runs is still good but we all know how vulnerable ENG are when batting last, so any target of over 100 and India will fell they've got a chance, ENG should look to get India out for below 200 now otherwise it's very difficult.

But what a player Cook has turned out to! Can go on to become of the ATGs for England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back