India vs England | 2nd Test | Mumbai | 25/11/12 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't Sehwag claim that? It only bounced once!

India would get to around 270 - 300 in second innings.

That would mean , England has to chase 100-150. I think they will chase it easily. Who knows, England tails might add bit more runs and they have to chase a very small target.

lol we scored 400+ twice in three inns. Isn't it better than a certain team's recent outing?

400 up for the 2nd innings in a row, who said we couldn't play

I think Prior will have to do the bulk of any further scoring as Draco looks out of nick. Swann can slog a few but then there are two proper tailenders.

lol we scored 400+ twice in three inns. Isn't it better than a certain team's recent outing?

We were pathetic..we agree

But we are going to win this series 4-0

It wont equal the 0-4 loss as we were no 1 then an England is weak now..still i wilk take that

I still think it's right to have Prior at 7. He bats so beautifully with the tail and 7 is the correct position at which to rescue an innings :gilchrist

Can't image Fatel batting at 7 and equalling Prior's heroism

We were pathetic..we agree

But we are going to win this series 4-0

It wont equal the 0-4 loss as we were no 1 then an England is weak now..still i wilk take that

:))) Love it, quite entertaining posting style you have to say

First real facepalm moment for us in the match. You're allowed one but that's all, let's get the lead over 100.

damn it. India now have a shot at winning this :(

Looks like eng will have to settle for a 100 run lead now ! Anything over that is a bonus

Nass reckons England should open the bowling with Swann :nasser

I agree.

Btw people shouldn't get too worried, this is now a minefield and we are already 80 ahead.

15 per wicket form here will give 125 lead which will be crucial and most likely match winning lead in this turning pitch.

Added later: As I spoke, Broad got out. But it won't be easy for India on this pitch as well.

Last edited:
Broad goes as expected. Time for Swann to go into slog mode.

Oh dont be sad. We are still behind by 80 runs.
I know. But India now have a chance. England still up though.

At 274-3 looked like it was curtains for India. Ojha's done well for India to pull things back.

HA Broady.

Thank god we have 79 on the board already, or this could have been bad.

Unless he takes a hatful Broad should be dropped tbqh, looks way out of sorts in every way.

Nass reckons England should open the bowling with Swann :nasser

I agree.

Btw people shouldn't get too worried, this is now a minefield and we are already 80 ahead.

Well it wasnt a minefield an hour ago. I dont think it would have changed much. When Eng bat again here though, it may be a different story :yk

India winning or loosing depends upon how India bat in second innings, a lead of around 100 is pretty big here , if Eng utilize that.

England would want a few hits from swan here, as it is they will get out , beetr look to slog a few quick runs here.

No doubt india have controlled the damage in this session , the lead would have been far bigger had they not got these wickets.

Oh God ! Bhajji getting wickets means momentum really on india's side now

Anothervone bites the dust and 2 rabbits to come...

Feel sad for English an Pakistani fans...all hopes now gone out on smoke

If India even get 250 in reply they will have done well, pitch is lethal

Come on Swaan , swing your bat some and add 15-30 runs here.

Broad is rubbish. He bowled badly, ran out prior and have started a mini collapse.

Oh god Monty. Wow.

Spank Ashwin with a sweep, that's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back