India vs England | 2nd Test | Mumbai | 25/11/12 | Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at that fielding attempt

What is surprising about Patel looking good? He got back-to-back rotten decisions in Test 1, very rare to get two shockers, and he has been known for his competency in these conditions

But before getting bad decision he was plumb in one innings so basically only one rotten as far as him getting poor end of these decisions are concerned.

Has Pujara been fielding? No commentary has mentioned it/him

70 runs in this session already. If we can manage another 50 in the next hour the lead will be 90.

KP in the crease makes me think positively. If cook was in there instead it would've been 30 runs in the session till now 😜

A lead of 100 is vital for Eng here. Runs can put pressure on India. I do not think eng would like chasing more than 100 in 4th innings.

Has Pujara been fielding? No commentary has mentioned it/him

He wasn't in the last time they mentioned him on sky. He could bat at any position he wants because he was hit with the ball according to the laws of the game :)

Ashwin unable to spin or trouble the batsmen even in these conditions.

What an embarrassment for him.

Spanking Ravichandran Chuckwin to all corners of the ground.

Overrated and overhyped, Ojha is the only real spinner in the Indian side.

All people gunning for KP head earlier, England won one game against SL and here England will win mainly due to KP. Cook was vital but it's KP who is winning the game for England.

12 off Ashwin's latest over with no apparent exertions, lol Ashwin is cack, must be about 1-150 for him now.

Prior will enjoy this pitch and the bounce. He is effective against spinners when there is some bounce in the pitch.

Ashwin will soon become a batting all rounder like Pathan. India should look to get Mishra in

What an innings :bow: He has contributed possibly the three best innings of this year on his own.

Now another 100 from our famed lower order and the game is on.

Oh Kp Kp!!! Gone with a double ton in sight, that's the kind of player he is.

This wicket is the difference between 150 run lead and a 100 run lead for Eng.

Alright MSD and men, since KP, the only English (sic) player I had any positive inclination towards, is gone, go all out on the English. Appeal vigirously, gather around the bat like a pack of hounds - let's show them some hospitality!

Well played Kevinder Petersingh...brillianr knock....:14: Wish you were out 86 runs earlier though

Brilliant knock by KP

Ok time to finish tail and wipeout lead before Tea...

Then thrashing starts

Oh no ! Game over for england ! What did kevin do there?

Nope, England can add 50-100 runs here so they will take a lead in range of 100-150. I don't think India will make 400-500 runs in second innings so England is pretty much in driving seat here due to Cooks and KP's innings.

England 60 runs lead with 14 wickets in hand and India has 10 wickets.

Last edited:
Great knock by KP comes to an end. Shame he couldn't get the double ton. He deserved it.

What an innings :bow: He has contributed possibly the three best innings of this year on his own.

Now another 100 from our famed lower order and the game is on.

Now you are just as bad as Mussarthli

Now you'll see Ashwin running through our tail-enders and celebrating a la Tahir.

Another 5-fer for Ojha. That's 14 wickets for him in 3 innings. Top effort.

Prior holds the key now ! He is very much capable of scoring KP style

Now you are just as bad as Mussarthli

Not really, what I have said is not total fantasy. Our last five wickets have an innings average of 110 I think. musarthali conversely is just living in a dreamworld.

113 and 50, that's what the last four wickets gave England in the last match. If they can get even in between, will be good news.

Not really, what I have said is not total fantasy. Our last five wickets have an innings average of 110 I think. musarthali conversely is just living in a dreamworld.

Malakindian vs Malakienglish..

Let us see how pooongi ends

Can Eng somehow add another 50 runs at least? Every single run is a run they don't have to make in the 4th innings.

Ah...But in England. Check their averages in Asia.

England will take around 150+ lead here and India will lose few wickets today. It's England game to lose or draw from here. If Paneshar bowls the way he bowled in last innings( I think it won't be lot worse because pitch will deteriorate a bit as well) then England will win comfortably.

Every run is crucial now, The more they make , the lesser to score when things will be more tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back