India vs West Indies | 3rd Test | Mumbai | 22-26 Nov 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhoni is poor at test cricket. That's just the way he plays.

:out when I was just wondering why Sammy brought him back into the attack...

Don't want Virat to run out of partner's here. Not the right litmus test that way.

This is perfect test for Kohli now, can seal his spot for AUs. (though I think Yuvi, Rohit should go as well)

Ashwin's no hack with the bat. Averages 35 in domestic, hope he hangs around with Kohli for a while. Really want to see whether Kohli has it in him or not.

btw Kohli should have come before Laxman. Laxman playing with the tailenders is the best in the worst case scenario really.

Feel sorry for the fanboys. :|
Got up bit early to watch the game, and this happens :(

BCCI should not make such pitches, its taking Test cricket backwards in the Home of cricket.

Hmmm so 40 odd to avoid the follow on......

Might be said that the scoreline in this series will flatter India a fair bit.

Got to say, Sammy might be an average player but he keeps this team very cohesively and leading from the front. Probably there is a reason WI selectors keeping away Gayle and Bravo.

Sachin's wicket is clear example of 'there are no freebies in cricket'. This is sports and two sides play. No matter how good you are or condition is ... you still have to work hard for it to get there. A little miscalculation can cost you your wicket. Such is life!

Ahh my defense mechanism is working fine. :yk

Harsh's squad for Australia :Sehwag, Gambhir, Dravid, Tendulkar, Laxman, Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Rahane, Dhoni, Saha, Zaheer, Ishant, Aaron, Yadav, Praveen Kumar, Ashwin and Ojha.

Harsh's squad for Australia :Sehwag, Gambhir, Dravid, Tendulkar, Laxman, Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Rahane, Dhoni, Saha, Zaheer, Ishant, Aaron, Yadav, Praveen Kumar, Ashwin and Ojha.
we dont need ishant or ojha or ashwin..they have done enough...pacers should be PK yadav aaron and bhajji/ r sharma should be taken as spinners to see what they can do.

batters : gambhir tendulkar r sharma kohli yuvi rahane raina ..give rest to sehwag he is injury prone anyway

Wk: would be PP if dhoni is rested

we dont need ishant or ojha or ashwin..they have done enough...pacers should be PK yadav aaron and bhajji/ r sharma should be taken as spinners to see what they can do.

batters : gambhir tendulkar r sharma kohli yuvi rahane raina ..give rest to sehwag he is injury prone anyway

Bhajii/Rahul Sharma ?? :facepalm:

Are you Harvinder Singh?

:facepalm:

bhajji will never come closer to selction again IMO..
sehwag already had enough rest :19:

my aussie touring team would be

batters
sehwag
gambhir
dravid
sachin
vvs
kohli
r sharma/pujara depending on who is fit

bowlers
zak
yadav
ishant
aaron
Pk or irfan as a big gamble (incase zak goes down)
ashwin
bhajji
r sharma/ojha (i take a gamble with r sharma i doubt ojha will be effective and i dont see him playing any way)

WK
Dhoni
PP

Last edited:
Edwards though a good bowler , but does not pick up that many wickets as the talent he has.....

:O

What you talking man?

Drop Ashwin and Ojha for Bhajji? That's taking 2 steps backward.

replace with Rahul Sharma with 45 First Class bowling average??

Rest Sehwag when he his fit again? He's our best opener. Who'll open in his absence?

Rest Dhoni after he's played these meaningless JAMODIs and WI test matches???

Edwards 153 wickets from 51 matches, not good considering the talent he has, he should have been 220 - 235 wickets .

What you talking man?

Drop Ashwin and Ojha for Bhajji? That's taking 2 steps backward.

replace with Rahul Sharma with 45 First Class bowling average??

Rest Sehwag when he his fit again? He's our best opener. Who'll open in his absence?

Rest Dhoni after he's played these meaningless JAMODIs and WI test matches???

edit:

sorry i read it as team for odis against wi :))

LOL ok :))

376-6 very god session for windies
Nice partnership between kohli and ashwin atm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back