India vs West Indies | 3rd Test | Mumbai | 22-26 Nov 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rahul Dravid now has 1000 runs in Test matches in 2011. This is the 3rd time he is doing so after 2002 & 2006.

The way Dravid was batting for the last couple of years I thought that his career was over but the way he has come out from his lean patch and performed in an excellent manner , he looks like he can play for couple of years more form now .

the way dravid was batting for the last couple of years i thought that his career was over but the way he has come out from his lean patch and performed in an excellent manner , he looks like he can play for couple of years more form now .

in'sha'allah !!

SRT on 20.

Has got a good start, now needs to build on it.

That man in Delhi stole the thunder from Sachin's possible century. You can blame it on him if he misses it.

young-dravid-in-1994.jpg

Dravid walks back smiling. Fletcher seen laughing again. I seriously doubt what English press used to write about him. Shares high fives with Dravid. Maybe it's just India, but Fletcher has been seen laughing heartily twice in two days. That's twice more than the English papers will have you believe he has done in his whole life
\

Hehe Fletch aint that cold.

If Sachin goes past 70 today ... free daru for all Indian today from me.

Bishoo to Sachin, bowling full. Watch out for lb Sach.

That SIX

FH Edwards to Tendulkar, SIX, 139.7 kph, Upper-cut 15 rows into the crowd. Loves the pace on offer, and guides this short and wide delivery over the slips

Showing that Delhi test dismissal of Dravid by Fiddie, brilliant delivery :bow:

Straight to fielder, hate it when good shots don't geta run.

I don't think this is the right track for Fiddie, he is gonna give us a lot of runs. Rampaul's the man for this surface and of course Sammy

Another single, Sachin is not missing out on the, WI need to do somethign about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back