India vs West Indies | 3rd Test | Mumbai | 22-26 Nov 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
dravid didnt catch samual's lol
but he claimed the catch,,

clearly the ball hit th ground

W.I Were 518/4 and now 567/9 so a collapse occuring here!

At a total loss as to why they did not declare and give themselves about 10 overs. last 10 overs they have yielded 34-3

Makes no sense at all

wow blocks out the last over wt f is going on???

comments from cricbuzz ,

Ashwin to Fidel Edwards, no run, where did that jump from?! The top spinner, kicks off from length and surprises the batsman, it was too good for the keeper as well and hits Dhoni on the chest before going on to hit the helmet. Dhoni has a smile, but he must be asking Ashwin 'why this kolaveri towards the end of day?'

WI
1st Inn
Batting
AB Barath
c Dhoni b Ashwin 62 (148)
KC Brathwaite
c Kohli b Ashwin 68 (184)
KA Edwards
c Dhoni b Sharma 86 (165)
DM Bravo
c Dhoni b Aaron 166 (284)
KOA Powell
c Dhoni b Ojha 81 (149)
MN Samuels
c Dravid b Ashwin 61 (103)
CS Baugh
b Aaron 4 (6)
DJG Sammy
c Dhoni b Aaron 3 (6)
R Rampaul
c Kohli b Ashwin 10 (14)
FH Edwards n.o. 7 (16)
D Bishoo n.o. 2 (7)
Extras 25
Total(9 wkts, 179.6ov)575

Bowling

I Sharma 30 9 72 1
VR Aaron 28 4 106 3
PP Ojha 47.6 10 126 1
R Ashwin 50 5 154 4
V Sehwag16 1 61 0
V Kohli 2 0 9 0
SR Tendulkar 6 0 24 0

Last edited:
@AMBI

why so serious ??
capture the scorecard image , then upload and share it

Am sure Indias batsmen will enjoy scoring on this wicket tomorrow. Unless W.I get sehwag early i can see India scoring 300+ in a day tomorrow.

Fifer for Ashwin! Bowled Bishoo. No 600 for WI.

Well done boys. Bowlers that is.

Sehwag & Gambhir have opened in four innings against West Indies. Their partnerships read 89, 51, 66 & 52* now

LOL fielders are already spread. Many of them (around 5) are on the boundary already.

India 950 to go to get their 1000

I know you did sarcasm in your post. :p

but seriously speaking India fielded for 2 days. And add previous test's 3 days fielding and bowling. And add Sammy's fielding at the moment even with 526 runs ahead of India, it's not going to be easy to score.

As expected, an ass kicking start from Sehwag-Gambhir

How many times has Sammy got him out, I remember rattling his stumps in the other test as well.

Sammy needs to improve his odi average, needs to bring down to 30 from 43. His average is quite good in Test. Hopefully his batting average will improve with time.

Dravid's strike rate of 6 is a problem for Tendy IMO. He needs to up it or retire and let Tendy have a go.

My prediction

India 750/5 dec

Sachin will indeed make his century . I made a pre entrance for his 100th hundred for people here

Aila! :sachin :132:

:q3aHappyS :sachin :AR15firin 100

(it's an item post) (just like item song) :yk

Last edited:
Finally the moment we've all been waiting for

images

Last edited:
i don't want to take this further,all of us know about his second innings average

or fourth innings :D
last time he scored a selfless 80 odd runs on 4th innings at more than run a ball , and some other guy in the team got MoM :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back