India vs West Indies | 3rd Test | Mumbai | 22-26 Nov 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Indies would be looking to bat maybe another 10 - 12 overs and pile up another 35 - 40 runs here.

pathetic pitch. the curator should be shot in the foot and made to bowl. after the awesome games in joburg and cape town, we get this ********. and why would sachin be given a pitch SO flat to score 100th 100? i mean he got his 50th test 100 at centurion. musta been more satisfying for him too rather than 100th 100 vs windies on flat pitch at mumbai.

These are the days for records. let me tell you if Samuels reaches 50, this will be only the fifth time in Test history that each of the top six have scored at least 50. It last happened against India, inflicted by Pakistan. In fact Pakistan have done that twice to India, in Lahore in 1989, and in Karachi in 2006.

From cricinfo

Its really pathetic that such flat pitches are made just to make sure Sachin get's his 100 100

W.I should just bat all 5 days if possible just to **** India off :)))

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-v0JSSORlXo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just came across this, found it :yk

Oh destiny. Bravo falls on 166. Lara scored 167 in his 13th Test. Aaron gets his maiden Test wicket. Length ball, wide of off, not too wide. Close enough to drive. Bravo goes hard at it, and manages only an edge through to Dhoni. Bravo now needs to score 1 not out in the second innings to maintain the Lara stats

Cricinfo

This is some gripping Test cricket, a worthy sequel to our game with South Africa.

Btw THIS PITCH should be reported by ICC not the spicy ones.

As far as declaring, if I was Sammy I wouldnt declare at all.

Ashwin is looking like a certified donkey

Last edited:
12 overs to go.... W.I Should Go beserk and aim for 600 by close of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back