India vs West Indies | 3rd Test | Mumbai | 22-26 Nov 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dravid shaking hands with bravo must be feeling very proud of dropping him yesterday :D

Last edited:
thats lunch 378 / 3 ........... west Indies would be happy. They can make it a long day for Indians here.

Who gives a crap about winning this test. Lets hope Mr Sachin gets his century and all this drama comes to an end.

Its just sad how a good moment in sachin's legendary career is turning into such a disgusting fest due to this stupid media. Let him make him when he can..and when he does it..make it a news. Just dont get all this hungama...Media is creating sachin haters...even normal people instead of celebrating such a legendary career is getting nauseated by this media obsession with this 100. Sachin, humble man who rarely talks to the media is getting this flack for no reason..if tommorrow when he does get his 100th 100 which is such a great achievement in cricketing history..instead of people celebrating or enjoying it will get a sigh of relief. Sad!!!!

Media is putting too much pressure on sachin. :D
Anyway they need to fill their time slots. :))

Great session by the windies. More importantly they have increased the run rate - Having scored 111 in 30 overs today (@ 3.7 RPO).

They should be aiming to bat through till the end of the day today and halfway through tommorow. Tire the Indians right out of the game.

Fews things i dislike about dravid,offering batting techniques to bangladeshi batsmen after the pathetic loss against them in 2007 wc in which he was leading india team from the front along with greg chappel,expecting sachins retirement after 2007 england tour by "saying may be this is his last tour of england during every press conference", and now congratulating the batsmen for scoring100 after dropping an easy chance offered by him when he was at 33.Too much show of his gentlemanism
These are only my personal views

Last edited:
Fews things i dislike about dravid,offering batting techniques to bangladeshi batsmen after the pathetic loss against them in 2007 wc in which he was leading india team from the front along with greg chappel,expecting sachins retirement after 2007 england tour by "saying may be this is his last tour of england during every press conference", and now congratulating the batsmen for scoring100 after dropping an easy chance offered by him when he was at 33.Too much show of his gentlemanism

Because Dravid is a gentleman :))

Bravo averages higher than :lara in India also scored 2 centuries, legend in the making. Surprising that Lara didn't visit India that often, only played 3 test matches there.

There's nothing wrong with sportsmanship, but sometimes you get the feeling with Dravid that he overdoes it. Like even during the England tour he came across as being eager to show himself as some sort of gentleman. Whatever that is. We're Indians, not gentlemen, and we should be proud of that.

He comes from a good family, raised well by Papa Dravid. When he was young my cousins were quite crazy for him :butt But like Velu said, he's a gentleman. :rana

just stop these effing runs. We will be under pressure while batting under this high score.

Seems like this pitch was made specifically for India to bat first and Sachin to score that ton. Pity for India that the toss did not fall correctly. :)

Shouldn't declare, Indian batting can chase anything on these pitches. West Indies should play for a draw and boost their personal milestones. India won the series anyway so both party happy

Good to see West Indies young beauties performing like a great team. Such a joy :holding

gayle can tweet as much as he wants and play t20 till death, he's not being missed.

Sehwag is bowling so many overs, he might get injured again. Should let Kohli bowl more overs

Keep on playing and then do not get Indian openers out, drop sitters, miss run outs. It'll be fun if someone doesn't get to bat. :))

Keep on playing and then do not get Indian openers out, drop sitters, miss run outs. It'll be fun if someone doesn't get to bat. :))

:)))

Aah...if only wishes were horses.

Well, here's hoping for three days of rain in Bombay ;-)

This is Bravo's highest score vs India 137 with that :4

His previous one was 135 in the last test :don

437/3 .. If i am sammy i might bat for 3 days and then declare :))

Saaaaachin (out hoga) Saaaaaaachin!

:yahoo

Hi Everyone

453/3

maybe Sachin will get his hundred today (ball in hand)

Hadnt really followed this game. So I look at CricIndia just now, Tendulkar and Sehwag are bowling and the WI are 3/460. Lmao.

Back from my session. Current partnership 156, Kieran Powell Youngsta beauty on 80, his highest score

Poor Powell couldn't get his century :sachin

well played though

Time for Samuels for a quick fire 50 now, Bravo needs 46 more runs

Bravos foot work is not all impressive when compared to great lara

LOL these speed guns are a bloody joke.

Ishant looking as exhausted as a donkey and his speeds keep increasing :)))

Can't trust the speed guns in India, Ishant was around 130 - 135 in England. So I am waiting for the Australian tour to see Aarun Warun

Son of a ... even extra is playing well on this flat track. Already got 23 ? Anyone predicting it to get 50 ???

Ishant Hadlee's slowest ball has been 137.1 kph

:)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back