IPL | Hyderabad Deccan Chargers vs Delhi Daredevils | Hyderabad | 22/04/08

If Delhi wins.. this will be a conquest for the technical batters OVER the power sloggers

the australian hosts for the IPL have rated the hyderabad Deccan chargers cheerleaders no1. just ahead of the banglore one.

the australian hosts think the batting lineup should be:
gilli
veru
vvs
symonds/afridi
afridi/symonds

Afridi AFTER Symmo - agree with that.

but i think they was over confident today.. only help them gel and get better for nex game hey.

ps. any pics of the cheerleaders.. are these the white haired ones? look like love mistresses??? oops too much detail there

:O.......omg i was desperately hoping for veeru to be given out to vass bowling. does that make me less indian:(

nikred said:
:O.......omg i was desperately hoping for veeru to be given out to vass bowling. does that make me less indian:(
no, it makes you Hyderabadi.. :p

world_peace said:
curry=india/pakistan/bangladesh

Firstly, If you werent so ignorant. The entire South East Asia also eat curry including your closest neighbours.

Secondly, You do realise that there are blondes living in Pakistan. Pakistanis are a diverse lot.

world_peace said:
the australian hosts think the batting lineup should be:
gilli
veru
vvs
symonds/afridi
afridi/symonds

Veeru? Sehwag is in the other team. Unless they mean sharma.

If vvs has to play he should be at no.7

Muddaser said:
Firstly, If you werent so ignorant. The entire South East Asia also eat curry including your closest neighbours.

Secondly, You do realise that there are blondes living in Pakistan. Pakistanis are a diverse lot.
dude, calm down.

anyways, i dont understand the point of vvs laxman. he is the weakest link in the team. replace him with a local boy.

I thought I had lost the audio on my feed, but then realised the crowd had gone silent.. :D

world_peace said:
anyways, i dont understand the point of vvs laxman. he is the weakest link in the team. replace him with a local boy.
every team needs one star player from national side
or let me rephrase that - the captain ideally should be an icon player from that state.

Last edited:
lol @ Cricinfo

There are the cheerleaders, dancing and waving their pompoms and shaking their stuff. We're a family website, so I'll stop.

Sehwag hitting the bowling to all parts here.

Lovely on drive for 4 off Bangar

Afridi to Sehwag, this should be interesting.

Tidy stuff from Afridi. Nice variety, offies, leggies and quicker one.

AFRIDI IS A BETTER BOWLER THE WHAT HE WAS IN 05 WHEN SEHWAG AND AFRID WERE HEAD TO HEAD IN India..

world_peace said:
the australian hosts for the IPL have rated the hyderabad Deccan chargers cheerleaders no1. just ahead of the banglore one.

These Australian hosts are a joke. They have to check their papers before naming the players.

lol, Sehwag asking the crowd to give him a cheer after his 50...and they obliged.

Hyderabad should replace the very very stupid Laxman..poor cptaincy, batting fielding..why is he playing t20 anyway?

Crusader said:
Hyderabad looking the weakest team.Their bowling sucks and so do batting

Batting sucks?? Gilly, Symonds, Afridi, Sharma. These four alone can get them take on any bowling attack. What sucks is their batting line-up!!!

Dhonifan said:
lol, Sehwag asking the crowd to give him a cheer after his 50...and they obliged.

Only because they didn't want the people sitting right next to them to think they were un patriotic :p

Sparhawk said:
Batting sucks?? Gilly, Symonds, Afridi, Sharma. These four alone can get them take on any bowling attack. What sucks is their batting line-up!!!

:)) How much did those three score?? Sehwag is alone good enuf for all of them :)))

Hahahahahahaha :))) :)))

Lucky doesn't even begin to describe sehwag. Gilchrist missed an easy stumping(rare) and then the ball hit the helmet!

Crusader said:
:)) How much did those three score?? Sehwag is alone good enuf for all of them :)))

They could probably have made a lot more if they'd gotten 3 chances. :21: Thats three that ive counted but there were probably one or two more.

Some of the locals fielding is atrocious.

Sehwag has just Symonds for 20 off the last 4 balls.

Poor Hyderarabad team....this is no match and this time they cant complain the pitch ...hype all over...hahahahha

30 off Symonds over.

Sehwag has hit Roy all over the place.

Back