IPL | Hyderabad Deccan Chargers vs Delhi Daredevils | Hyderabad | 22/04/08

Sparhawk said:
The pitch is a bowling paradise. But its been some top class bowling so far.

Too many dot balls.
Maybe some money has passed hands - to the curator?????

Let me bowl!!!!!!!

Last edited:
SameerM said:
.5 Maharoof to Shahid Afridi, no run, its all happening! Afridi first takes his eyes off the short ball as he goes pulling, the ball parries off his chest and shoulder and drops at his feet, Sharma harries down with a cheeky run on his mind but gets sold down the river, Maharoof collects and has all the time to throw the ball back to the other end, but throws it past Sehwag, all ready to gather the ball ... madness!
It wasnt the chest, looked a bit lower then the shest.

It's strange that Gavaskar want's to be everywhere - ICC committe and now IPL board but still gets to commentate in matches under thoes bodies

Geordie Ahmed said:
Im glad my family isnt in the room - wudnt be able to watch it with all those cheerleaders

My wife walked in just as they were pressed up against the TV screen - 'eh luchian kitho ayaa'? she says...

Last edited:
Geordie Ahmed said:
Im glad my family isnt in the room - wudnt be able to watch it with all those cheerleaders
My little brother is in the room and he keeps asking me "What are you watching"?

Oxy said:
My wife walked in just as they were pressed up against the TV scren - 'eh luchian kitho ayaa'? she says...

I have my brother on Remote duty - any hint of anyone entering the room the power off button is pressed

SameerM said:
.5 Maharoof to Shahid Afridi, no run, its all happening! Afridi first takes his eyes off the short ball as he goes pulling, the ball parries off his chest and shoulder and drops at his feet,

You say shoulder, Oxy says nuts. Whats going on here :13:

Geordie Ahmed said:
I have my brother on Remote duty - any hint of anyone entering the room the power off button is pressed
That is the worst thing you can do. Its very suspicous. Afridi off the mark with a single.

9 overs to go... 1 from asif.. 2 from mahroof..2 from mahesh.. wheres the remaining coming from?

if afridi here till the 5bowler.. DC might have a chance

Geordie Ahmed said:

Ironically, in Pak they love this stuff! My uncle would go on and on about the girls sunbathing in SA games - whereas I was turning away looking for the remote.

Times have changed!

Master Blaster said:
This is dirty politics by Delhi !!

They not giving strike to the Beast !!

Rohit has been asked to shield the tail enders. :19:

SameerM said:
9 overs to go... 1 from asif.. 2 from mahroof..2 from mahesh.. wheres the remaining coming from?

Shoaib Malik or Sehwag.

I think 120-130 would be a decent score here. But thats still a long way away.

Unknow bowler comes on...anbd gets Afridi out LBW 1st ball

Oxy said:
Ironically, in Pak they love this stuff! My uncle would go on and on about the girls sunbathing in SA games - whereas I was turning away looking for the remote.

Times have changed!
Oh those South African sunbathers...

Oxy said:

Times have changed!
Afridi is out!!!
Man this match shucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Afridi playing with calmness - he must have had a big meal already- no quench for blood yet :(

SameerM said:

Isn't Malik playing? Sehwag is there too

Shocking sweep - got that all wrong

2 off 7 balls.

If thats 'Goat Massacre' - then goat gets off lightly......

beast makes a beastly exit:|

never before felt depressed when afridi got out:(

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH BEAST. 2 runs off 7 balls in a 2020 match? And then gets out on top of that.

THe first two games have een horrendous for Hyderbrad, maybe a touch of overation in this thread. Hyderbrad has too many good players that are foreigners, gibbs and styris would have been important here but they did not play. They need someone like GIbbs who is a proper batsman but can slog too.

I am disappointed with Afridi....I was expecting a skier that would be taken by the wicket keeper.....but that was tame.

Oh well at least Maharoof picked up the two wickets. Hopefully Roy will take a few wickets. Failure so far.

HOw the hell do I explain to misses that i wasnt looking up these damn cheerleaders skirts!

Dont they have any limits in India when it comes to broadcasting!!

Beast can devour his prey with his bowling!! chill guys Delhi has to bat on this pitch too!!!

Didn't Afridi mention how he wanted to better Mcullum? Maybe when faced with Bangalore bowlers... :))

Beast Afridi is like Mythological "Kumbhakaran" - Sleeps for 6 months and wakes up and eats (plays) for one day. And the one day that he plays is enough to keep him asleep for next 6 months.

Gavaskar going to start a fight with Rameez - over 2 blondes!

when the cheer leaders where on screen, did i just here the pak commentator (cant remember name) say to sunil that they are for your use......

Oxy said:
HOw the hell do I explain to misses that i wasnt looking up these damn cheerleaders skirts!

Kufa Kufa! :pissed:

Oxy said:

No excuses!!!

:O :O

we need an IPL cheerleader voting thread! ;-) who is going to take screenshots?

'Deccan Chronical - read all about it 'Afridi out for off 7 balls'

world_peace said:
when the cheer leaders where on screen, did i just here the pak commentator (cant remember name) say to sunil that they are for your use......
NO he didnt say that....

Back