IPL | Hyderabad Deccan Chargers vs Delhi Daredevils | Hyderabad | 22/04/08

Sahastra said:
Beast Afridi is like Mythological "Kumbhakaran" - Sleeps for 6 months and wakes up and eats (plays) for one day. And the one day that he plays is enough to keep him asleep for next 6 months.

:))) :))) :))) :))) for the exceception this so called beast sleeps for a year or more!!

Just goes to show even in a T20 u need BATTING skills not just power to slog it out!

Misbah would make an excellent player for this.. which team is he in?

world_peace said:
when the cheer leaders where on screen, did i just here the pak commentator (cant remember name) say to sunil that they are for your use......
when they blew the kiss Rameez said "that's for Yous/use ... Mr Sunil Gavaskar" I think he wanted to be hip and said Yous and Gavaskar said no it is for the cameraman

world_peace said:
when the cheer leaders where on screen, did i just here the pak commentator (cant remember name) say to sunil that they are for your use......
LOL.. he didn't say "use".. They blew a kiss to the camera, and Rameez said, that's for you Sunny, and Gavaskar said no they're for the cameraman

Symonds and Afridi have run my fantasy team to the dogs! These two dips better make it up with their bowling!

SameerM said:
Just goes to show even in a T20 u need BATTING skills not just power to slog it out!

Misbah would make an excellent player for this.. which team is he in?
i thought he was on kolkata (which would be so sikkkk) but PP says he's on bangalore.

Milroastnescafe said:

most people say t20 is just slogs.. no skill involved.

this game shows bowling and batting SKILL is still needed..not just pure slog or beastness

Sharma and Banga getting singles - good running.. this is wot u need

Oh well, time to go. I leave it on 73-5 off 15 overs.

I best get home b4 7.30 to watch the ending ;-) see ya folks

So far this has not a good (beast) day :S

Oxy said:
HOw the hell do I explain to misses that i wasnt looking up these damn cheerleaders skirts!

Dont they have any limits in India when it comes to broadcasting!!
lol, I wonder how they manage to get that angle.

Is there a cameraman on the ground filming up their skirts?

cricinfo losing the plot!!

Mohammad Asif to Sharma, SIX, shot, son! Afridi pitches on a length, Sharma uses the feet superbly and hammers that over long-on for a big six

all the big hitters were flop today, Gilly,Symmo,Afridi. let's wait what Sehwag does now.

Showman said:

If u cant see the angles no more... ur in trouble

15.3 Mohammad Asif to Sharma, SIX, shot, son! Asif pitches on a length, Sharma uses the feet superbly and hammers that over long-on for a big six

no this lingo is even infiltrating the commentators vocabulary.

Mohammad Asif to Sharma, SIX, shot, son! Afridi pitches on a length, Sharma uses the feet superbly and hammers that over long-on for a big six

this is how stupid cricinfo commentators are....poor afridi after getting out...and then gettin hit for a six :))) :)))

Showman said:

Yes they are on a platform and camera is looking up from close instead of from front

world_peace said:
srsly, these cheer leaders are getting tempting. :))

damn someone post some pics, I want to see what all the fuss is about lol.

Sharma unleashing.

Blitzkrieg said:

this is how stupid cricinfo commentators are....poor afridi after getting out...and then gettin hit for a six :))) :)))

Chill....when you are giving ball by ball text commentary, you are likely to make a few mistakes. Its very easy to sit at home and laugh at them.

sharma and misbah and gambhir are probably three of the most consistent batsman in 2020.
Yuvraj probably the most explosive.

another six, oy hoy hoy Sharma beta. Look who's f*cking people up, NOT AFRIDI, NOT GILCHRIST, NOT SYMONDS, NOT STYRIS, NOT GIBBS, apna Rohit sharma.

jesus

17.3 Maharoof to Sharma, FOUR
17.2 Maharoof to Sharma, SIX, and that bigger and better, and raises a superb half-century! Sharma! Clears the front leg, waits for the ball to come, and slams the slower ball for a massive hit over deep midwicket ... thats a huge hit
17.1 Maharoof to Sharma, SIX, but Sharma's not giving up! Thats his third six, slogged handsomely over midwicket for a flat shot

beauty all around.......beautiful shots......................of the cheerleaders:D

i bet sunil and rameez must be goin bonkers in the comentry box!

4 th ball 4 !!

4 boundaries in a row!

The stadium announcer is getting annoying with his 1 and 2 and 3 and 4.

surfer said:
Chill....when you are giving ball by ball text commentary, you are likely to make a few mistakes. Its very easy to sit at home and laugh at them.

well i dont get paid sitting at home....and he does commenting......so i can write i want...i suppose he cannot....it was just a lil fun...so chill!

SameerM said:
home crowd cheering for home team! gotta cheer for SOMTHING!! poor people ;-)
Yeah, gotta feel sorry for anyone who has a home team captained by Laxman. :))

Excellent batting from Rohit Sharma after a shambolic performance by the Chargers. 140 may still be on the cards

5th ball 4
6th ball 2

wot a sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk over from the Sharma man.. (Sharma gonna b a big name.. Ishant and Rohit lucky indians - pak has the Farhat twins ;-) )

I'd like to see the batting worm of this innings. 120+ came out of nowhere, and looks like they'l get close to 140. Thats a brilliant comeback!

this bhati kid looks good, picks another wicket, and bowling isn't even his forte. Let's see how he BATS.

Sharma got 26 runs of one Maharoof over

turning point in the innings !

Malik does the cleaning up in the deep

:O wots he doing in the field? usually just stand next to the umpire doesnt he!

lol@ oh good grief, its a massive no ball and a massive shot! Yo Mahesh bowls the ball well over a beamer length, up near Vaas' head even after he dances down the track, and what follows is an extraordinary swat over cover-point for six! Wow!

1 and 2 and 3 and 4! Shut your mouth and go to your home!

Back