IPL | Hyderabad Deccan Chargers vs Delhi Daredevils | Hyderabad | 22/04/08

Why save Asif's last over? It makes no sense!!! He shucks at the end with the older ball.

Geordie Ahmed said:
Thanks to Asif - guy has been on the money
Its IPL - you are contractually obliged to be on the 'money' :D

Asif has to finish his spell cos hes in good rythm

Laxman doing the smart thing by holding until McGrath and Asif have bowled their initial spell.

delhi v's kolkata (i think) - the crowd was just sickkk... rammed out like hen breeding cage!

W63L35 said:

Asif was in good rythm and he should of bowled his overs straight through!

Sehwag or who ever is the captain of Delhi

I don't understand the logic of sending slow batters ahead of afridi. Are they supposed to set a foundation for 10 overs? The chargers missing a trick here.

Unknown indian living up to his name :)))

kashboy2000 said:
this link does not work!!!
lol
If you have sopcas open this link in address bar sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/50655

Rohit Sharma ahead of Afridi

'Oxy faints at the sight of Afridi padded up waiting on the bench'

Sparhawk said:
I don't understand the logic of sending slow batters ahead of afridi. Are they supposed to set a foundation for 10 overs? The chargers missing a trick here.

Unknown indian living up to his name :)))
Gol Guppa will be the highest scorer until Afridi comes

dhakkans RR 4.5 and 3rd man down... :)))

I gotta say I'm enjoying this match the most. Daredevils look the best team. :14:

I need Afridi to hit some big runs othervise my fantasy league hopes are gone hes the only hope left!!

So far so good, fantasy terms. Symonds is still out there. Afridi still batting.

Asif surprisingly good in this T20.

Someone should tell the the crowd that they are Texan girls, not Deccan girls....

iZeeshan said:
So far so good, fantasy terms. Symonds is still out there. Afridi still batting.

Asif surprisingly good in this T20.
You mean Afridi yet to bat.

Oxy said:
Someone should tell the the crowd that they are Texan girls, not Deccan girls....

Either way they don't mind!!!!!

Oxy said:
'Oxy faints at the sight of Afridi padded up waiting on the bench'

:))) :)))

If he doesnt get to bat his fans will have to take some 'V' to make up for it

Another single!!!

Bring out your newspapers!!!!!!!!

Symonds gone!! Thats not good, DC looking bleak. And now afridi will come in with all this pressure built up!

Farce out in the middle.

I'll explain

Afridi takes one in the nuts - and nearly runs his partner out

4 dot balls !!!!!

hes finally learnt the trade!!!!

world_peace said:
who wants to put money on afrdi's score? i think he wont make more than 10.

comeone dude, Afridi isn't as bad as you are making out to be.

I'll put my bet on 12 runs....

The pitch is a bowling paradise. But its been some top class bowling so far.

Too many dot balls.

.5 Maharoof to Shahid Afridi, no run, its all happening! Afridi first takes his eyes off the short ball as he goes pulling, the ball parries off his chest and shoulder and drops at his feet, Sharma harries down with a cheeky run on his mind but gets sold down the river, Maharoof collects and has all the time to throw the ball back to the other end, but throws it past Sehwag, all ready to gather the ball ... madness!

Back