Junaid Khan vs Bhuvneshwar Kumar

BKumar is hardworking but he lacks the requisite talent/physique of a fast bowler, he is bound to go down , I realy feel for the guy. On the other Juanid is one of the few Geniune fast bowlers in the world.

I think he can develop into our Asif (bowling wise only)

Lol! You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. 3 matches doesn't prove anything. Junaid Khan is one of the top pacers in the world at the moment.
I completely know what I am talking about. Junaid is one of the major reasons you guys got kicked out of the CT. He is not going anywhere with the way he bowled in seam friendly conditions. One wicket in three games! Simply unbelievable.

some points Zaheer is quite ahead of Gul and one of the best fast bowler from SC( stats are not everything) but he is way behind akhter in every expect; avg, strike rate, matching winning ability. Pitches of pakistan are same or even flatter than in india(every expert talk obout pitches in SC as a whole) and finally zaheer inhereted the legacy of bowling on dead pitches from Pakistani fast bowlers not indians. :nehra

Last edited:
I completely know what I am talking about. Junaid is one of the major reasons you guys got kicked out of the CT. He is not going anywhere with the way he bowled in seam friendly conditions. One wicket in three games! Simply unbelievable.

He bowled well his stats in CT are misleading

Junaid Khan Vs Bhuvneshwar Kumar

...:facepalm:.... Stupid Thread... You are comparing bhuvaneshwar based on his bowling against our pathetic batting line up...:danish... Everyone knows how pathetic is he against a Good batting line up like of Eng,SA,SL,and NZ..:ajmal

Kumar is far better. Junaid is so over hyped it's not even funny. Hopefully he'll be dropped for good when we realise his lack of wicket taking potential.

Wait, weren't you the one calling Kohli as Junaid's bunny, based on.........wait for it.............3 matches? And when I said the sample was too small, you didn't agree?

lol. Hamza is snakeeye version 2. He said Pakistan would beat India and Pakistan would be in the finals, etc., before the tournament started. a few days ago, he opened the thread where he wanted Pakistan to lose to India.:))

Junaid is 10ks faster? dude he is 3-4 ks faster ON AVERAGE...
however JUNAID the better bowler,Bhuvi the lesser bowler,far better fielder and 20 times the better batsman....only on bowling Junaid for me right now

I think JK is better than any India fast bowler right now and by a distance.

however JUNAID the better bowler,Bhuvi the lesser bowler,far better fielder and 20 times the better batsman....only on bowling Junaid for me right now

Junaid was around 140-146k yesterday , usualy he is around 138-143k with a top speed of 145k , Whats BK avg pace?

Last edited:

very funny, Trundler Kumar bowls in range of 125-132 km while junaid is 138-146km. Kumar on average is 78-80miles/hour while junaid is 86-88miles/hour.

Last edited:
very funny, Trundler Kumar bowls in range of 125-132 km while junaid is 138-146km. Kumar on average is 78-80miles/hour while junaid is 86-88miles/hour.
Does anyone know what Vikram taught JK in Abbotabad? CT was a reality check for JK where he was tested by three decent batting units and he miserably failed that test. I hope he recovers soon from this shock.

Yes, Junaids lack of run scoring is the reason we failed to score 200 plus in any of our games and got kicked out.

You know exactly what you're talking about..

#troll #keyboardwarrior

Strange how non-regular Indian PPers have been unaccounted for in the past 5 months and now suddenly sprung up to create non-sensical thread like this one. What next? Yadav is better than Marshall?

Khan had zero swing while kumar did manage to swing in the same match.

Remove akram as coach if they want Khan to succeed.

Bowling short is what all pakistani bowlers did.

Too much of hype quite frank to be. I never saw these youngsters bowling before but after watching few CT matches (Junaid & Bhuvaneshwar), here is my review

Pace - Junaid->Bhuvaneshwar
Accuracy - Bhuvaneshwar->Junaid
Swing - Bhuvaneshwar->Junaid

Though both are the future for their respective team, I believe Junaid will stay longer and perform better as compared to Bhuvaneshwar in long term. Indian bowlers have the tendency to slow down where as Pakistani bowlers get more stronger and accurate.

Junaid the better bowler
Bhuvi the better cricketer and an allrounder,JK will always play under pressure and BK will never play under pressure :p end of story

BK is overhyped like Irfan Pathan/Ishant Sharma/Vinay Kumar etc. Lack of Pace / Lack of Physical fitness/Mental Strength and aggression of a fast bowler.India just has a good cricket education...A new bowlers knows how to swing/seam but he never goes to glory of a fast bowler

Wasim/Waqar/Saurav/IK all said its due to lack of both role model and nature...

A Pakistani bowler would love to bowl a 150 km/h bouncer cuz that the mentality...india that is why makes far superior batsman cuz the would take that attack back on to the bowler

4 wickets vs 1 wicket and one can argue junaid bowled on better tracks for bowlers ..

Junaid might have been good in the past but look at his current performance in CT.

Average - 102
Economy - 5.18

I understand a good bowler not getting a wicket, but @ economy of 5.18 ? I am surprised to see the Pakistan's strike bowler absolutely last in the list

Junaid is better than India's entire bowling attack combined. Fact.

Attachments

• stats.JPG
    stats.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 254
Junaid might have been good in the past but look at his current performance in CT.

Average - 102
Economy - 5.18

I understand a good bowler not getting a wicket, but @ economy of 5.18 ? I am surprised to see the Pakistan's strike bowler absolutely last in the list

:)))

Average - 102
Economy - 5.18

But he is phaaassshshssht. What matters is whether he clocked 140 or not. Picking wickets is for posers. :p

You call 140 fast ? Atleast one of the bowler in every team attain 140+ speed ALONG WITH SOME WICKETS IN THEIR KITTY.

A guy who can consistently take atleast 2-3 wkts in an ODI would be a dream for our team,

dont give a damn about speeds.

Average - 102
Economy - 5.18

^ refer the facts above

I'm talking about Junaid Khan overall, not Junaid Khan in the CT.

Junaid has taken 5-fers in tests on flat wickets. Also, let's not forget how he owned India in that series.

I wonder if any current Indian bowler can take 5-fers on flat wickets (outside of India)?

Strange how non-regular Indian PPers have been unaccounted for in the past 5 months and now suddenly sprung up to create non-sensical thread like this one. What next? Yadav is better than Marshall?

plus, there has never been a bowler who has had a bad series..its only Junaid (sarcasm). I guess everybody forgot what he did in India to the Indians just a few months back :junaid

Jadeja just did it against West Indies.

I'm talking about Junaid Khan overall, not Junaid Khan in the CT.

Junaid has taken 5-fers in tests on flat wickets. Also, let's not forget how he owned India in that series.

I wonder if any current Indian bowler can take 5-fers on flat wickets (outside of India)?

its Sri Sri the might Sir Ravindra Jadeja

:p

Sir Jadeja, shouldn't be used for propping up our bowlers, we must find someone else

now all in sudden SL is a great test team and getting 5fer against them is a big achievement. lol.

By the way how tall is BK seems like 5 feet, wannabe Mcgrath/Asif. :tendu

now all in sudden SL is a great test team and getting 5fer against them is a big achievement. lol.

Plz define your criteria clearly when you ask..

Someone asked for a 5fer outside sub continent

and got an answer

what else are your filters??

JK may be better in stats right now but BK is 'potentially' greater than JK ever will be, there is no gurantee that JK will be bowling for Pakistan, in future, if he is going to continue bowling like he is doing now but BK will play a minimum of 100 matches for India.

CT, the best 8 teams tournament, certainly proved who is the best.

plus, there has never been a bowler who has had a bad series..its only Junaid (sarcasm). I guess everybody forgot what he did in India to the Indians just a few months back :junaid

How many times will you recall this stupid random 3 match ODI series ? Does it help you sleep well at night ? :yk

Seems as though you will remember it for eternity as you keep getting thrashed by India in all important encounters like World Cup, World T20, Asia Cup and Champions Trophy.

About that series, he bowled mostly against out of form batsmen who are dropped now. The team was also tired after playing 4 test series against England which we lost.

Last edited:
How many times will you recall this stupid random 3 match ODI series ? Does it help you sleep well at night :yk
:)) all I did was mention that he did well against yall..obviously the defeat is still hurting you, as you had to bring out the frustration. And while you did, you must remember how humiliating it was to lose to a "weaker batting" team at home. :)))

issay kehtay hain apni lena :moyo

About that series, he bowled mostly against out of form batsmen who are dropped now. The team was also tired after playing 4 test series against England which we lost.

Dang...that's so lame. Couldn't come up with a better excuse? Learn form Dhoni :msd

But then again I dont think "tired" is the right word to use after what Cook, Swann and Anderson did to yall :yk

On a flat pitch SL team has the best batting lineup.

when India beat SL left right and center, thats not a big achievement as SL is a poor team. now when JK gets 5fers against them, that is a great achievement.

SL pitches are slightly different than India or Pak pitches. some of the pitches are flattest but some are slow/ low and swings as well.

:)) all I did was mention that he did well against yall..obviously the defeat is still hurting you, as you had to bring out the frustration. And while you did, you must remember how humiliating it was to lose to a "weaker batting" team at home. :)))

issay kehtay hain apni lena :moyo

Dang...that's so lame. Couldn't come up with a better excuse? Learn form Dhoni :msd

But then again I dont think "tired" is the right word to use after what Cook, Swann and Anderson did to yall :yk

yeah world cup matches, asia cup matches, champions trophy matches are useless only bilateral series is most important. nice logic.

ok now tell me what happened to your great team in this champions trophy? they are getting thrashed by all the opponents? why are they shivering against indians whenever the whole world watches the game.

Last edited:
yeah world cup matches, asia cup matches, champions trophy matches are useless only bilateral series is most important. nice logic.

ok now tell me what happened to your great team in this champions trophy? they are getting thrashed by all the opponents? why are they shivering against indians whenever the whole world watches the game.

lol u seem hurt also. I think you need to refer to my post where I was talking about JUNAID'S bowling. Its your friend gabbar who brought the series victory (how sweet it was) into the mix. Our team did bad..and no 2 opinions about it, but at least Im not making excuses like "they were tired" :))) . Hope I dont need to break it down further.

lol u seem hurt also. I think you need to refer to my post where I was talking about JUNAID'S bowling. Its your friend gabbar who brought the series victory (how sweet it was) into the mix. Our team did bad..and no 2 opinions about it, but at least Im not making excuses like "they were tired" :))) . Hope I dont need to break it down further.

Lol. Whole world knows which fans are sad/upset.:)

who threw bottles and cheppals at their own players?

nobody is thinking about JAMODI series played several months ago. currently indian team is the favorites to win this prestigious trophy. you can still live in the past.:))

we all know the excuses you guys have made for losing all the three games..

excuse no 1) right players were not selected.
excuse no 2) misbah is coward and defensive in field settings,etc.,.

Lol. Whole world knows which fans are sad/upset.:)

who threw bottles and cheppals at their own players?

nobody is thinking about JAMODI series played several months ago. currently indian team is the favorites to win this prestigious trophy. you can still live in the past.:))

we all know the excuses you guys have made for losing all the three games..

excuse no 1) right players were not selected.
excuse no 2) misbah is coward and defensive in field settings,etc.,.

right...who was it who destroyed their captains house wall? burn their pics and put their pics on donkeys?:))) talking about being upset..I didnt even talk about the series victory yet 2 of yall came out butthurt :)). R-E-A-D my post first and then see what yall are saying is irrelevant to this discussion.

again, if u want to talk about bowling then fine..because this was discussed sometime back, but unfortunately most of yall werent on at that time. :yk

right...who was it who destroyed their captains house wall? burn their pics and put their pics on donkeys?:))) talking about being upset..I didnt even talk about the series victory yet 2 of yall came out butthurt :)). R-E-A-D my post first and then see what yall are saying is irrelevant to this discussion.

again, if u want to talk about bowling then fine..because this was discussed sometime back, but unfortunately most of yall werent on at that time. :yk

yep we were upset at that time.. yep it was in the past.. yep fans burned the effigy,etc., that was in the PAST. Currently we are not upset which is the point I wanted to make. did you get it? so we are not thinking about meaningless 3 match series played a few months ago. we got rid of dead weights and team is doing well.

For Pakistan, we never know what is going to happen. are they going to remove dead weights? do they have good enough replacements? or will they bring back the TTFs like afridi and younis khan?

so India team is in far better position than Pakistan which is the point I wanted to make earlier. hope you have got it this time.

Ill re-post it... rit was regarding Junaid's bowling (relevant to the OP)....read it slowly or for more help refer to:
ReadingForDummies.jpg

Peace.:farhat

yep we were upset at that time.. yep it was in the past.. yep fans burned the effigy,etc., that was in the PAST. Currently we are not upset which is the point I wanted to make. did you get it? so we are not thinking about meaningless 3 match series played a few months ago. we got rid of dead weights and team is doing well.

For Pakistan, we never know what is going to happen. are they going to remove dead weights? do they have good enough replacements? or will they bring back the TTFs like afridi and younis khan?

so India team is in far better position than Pakistan which is the point I wanted to make earlier. hope you have got it this time.

It wasn't meaningless until you lost it, at your own home, it must hurt a lot.

Let it go... it doesnt matter because it was in the "past" yet they want to brag about "past" victories in the WC..but its relevant since they won :))

Let it go... it doesnt matter because it was in the "past" yet they want to brag about "past" victories in the WC..but its relevant since they won :))

Let them brag.

The fact will never change that we have been the better team in Indo-Pak encounters since they started.

PAK 71-50 IND
PAK 12-9 IND

Yeah it hurt but not as much as how much it is hurting you guys right now.lol.

champions trophy is more meaningful than 3 match series. we are doing well in that. so we are happy and also happy to see pakistani fans throwing chappels at their players.:)

Let them brag.

The fact will never change that we have been the better team in Indo-Pak encounters since they started.

PAK 71-50 IND
PAK 12-9 IND

:))) but that was in the "past"..:yk

anyway not derailing this thread further...my contribution would be that post that many didnt read properly and got mad over.

adios!

Let them brag.

PAK 71-50 IND
PAK 12-9 IND

I would take 5-0 any day. winning two worldcups. one champion trophy and on the way to winnign the second throphy. when was the last time your team won world cup?LOL.
have you guys won any champions trophy? will never win that trophy.:msd

Pakistan has never won the champions trophy,they have NEVER won a single world cup match against us,no but they are better than a team who was won against them 5-0 in 50-over world cups ,3-0 in twenty over world cups,and morover won the world cup twice and or on the verge of winning the ct twice as well,all because their 'super strong' team won a few fixed matches in sharjah during the 90's:msd

I would take 5-0 any day. winning two worldcups. one champion trophy and on the way to winnign the second throphy. when was the last time your team won world cup?LOL.
have you guys won any champions trophy? will never win that trophy.:msd

Pakistan has never won the champions trophy,they have NEVER won a single world cup match against us,no but they are better than a team who was won against them 5-0 in 50-over world cups ,3-0 in twenty over world cups,and morover won the world cup twice and or on the verge of winning the ct twice as well,all because their 'super strong' team won a few fixed matches in sharjah during the 90's:msd

Be happy with that record.

We have been the better team of the Indo-Pak rivalry.
And that is a fact.

Some 5-0 or 3-0 stats don't change that, because in the end even a World Cup game is a simple ODI Game, it isn't called a World Cup International game.

And i feel sorry that you aren't able to bring up any record to try to undermine the superiority of the Pakistan Test team in the Indo-Pak Test rivalry.

Last edited:
Be happy with that record.

We have been the better team of the Indo-Pak rivalry.
And that is a fact.

Some 5-0 or 3-0 stats don't change that, because in the end even a World Cup game is a simple ODI Game, it isn't called a World Cup International game.

And i feel sorry that you aren't able to bring up any record to try to undermine the superiority of the Pakistan Test team in the Indo-Pak Test rivalry.

In the end no-one remembers useless bilateral jamodis,it is always the world cup's which are remembered by fans and experts alike.
As far as test record goes it's only 12-9 in ur favour,one 3 match series is enough to set the record straight:msd

In the end no-one remembers useless bilateral jamodis,it is always the world cup's which are remembered by fans and experts alike.
As far as test record goes it's only 12-9 in ur favour,one 3 match series is enough to set the record straight:msd

now he says world cup and kitply cup are same as both have same 50 overs format.:)

JK imo is a better bowler. His performances in dead Indian Pitches against a top class lineup speak for themselves.

McClenaghan is a serious serious find tho....rooting for NZ for the next 10 days or so and think he is gonna play a major part. Super lid as well :afridi:lee

I wonder if some people even turn on the tv when they watch the match :facepalm

guys!! We already have a thread on India-pak W/ L stats

lets us stick to BK and JK

No one remember the JAMODIS.

But they remember the ODI RECORD,

71 Pak - 50 Ind

The pitches in India were no dead rubber.....bowlers had a lot in it.....

Bhuvi>>Juniad for early breakthrough's...

Juniad>Bhuvi overall...

Kumar is a better ODI Bowler ATM, he crossed him in his CT.
But Junaid is a much better Test Bowler IMO.

No one remember the JAMODIS.

But they remember the ODI RECORD,

71 Pak - 50 Ind

Would take all the World Cup wins (especially Mohali) over the overall ODI record. You have the superior head to head record but we have won the important ones and historically we are a better ODI team than you. 2 World Cups.

On topic: Junaid is definitely better than Bhuvi but the latter is a very intelligent bowler and is a fine prospect for India.

Off Topic: Gul better than Zak?? LOL, ask any neutral who they think is the better bowler. Stats aren't everything.

The indians just amuse me with their claims that their bowlers are actually comparable to ours. Whats next Ishant way better than Irfan stats ;) Bhuvanesh Kumar is a hack and had it not been because of their fluke batsmen putting decent scores up the board, bowlers like scrawny looking BK and Ishant wouldnt have even taken a single wicket.

That is pretty much the reason why Junaid was not able to perform. The pak batsmen could not put decent scores to defend which added more pressure to the bowlers. JK still did amazingly well and he will be there for the next 10 years. But the difference is BK and Ishant and even your Ashwin will be non existent within the next year or so...That is a fact. So bk can bask in the limelight while he can because its all going down in South Africa where their batsmen will be massacred by steyn and co...

QUOTE=Snak3eye5;5859724]
The pak batsmen could not put decent scores to defend which added more pressure to the bowlers. JK still did amazingly well and he will be there for the next 10 years.[/QUOTE]

Ehhh??so averaging a bradmanesque 102 with the ball and going at over 5 rpo is amazing for u?no wonder u guys are in the state u are in!!

The indians just amuse me with their claims that their bowlers are actually comparable to ours. Whats next Ishant way better than Irfan stats ;) Bhuvanesh Kumar is a hack and had it not been because of their fluke batsmen putting decent scores up the board, bowlers like scrawny looking BK and Ishant wouldnt have even taken a single wicket.

That is pretty much the reason why Junaid was not able to perform. The pak batsmen could not put decent scores to defend which added more pressure to the bowlers. JK still did amazingly well and he will be there for the next 10 years. But the difference is BK and Ishant and even your Ashwin will be non existent within the next year or so...That is a fact. So bk can bask in the limelight while he can because its all going down in South Africa where their batsmen will be massacred by steyn and co...

BLA BLA BLA, are you on a high dude ? this has to be the most ridiculous post !!!

What has batsmen posting a decent score to do with "undernourished looking Junaid's" bowling. india chased against Pak , West Indies, so there is no question of posting scores if you understand the game right!!

Fluke batsmen screwing the living hell out of the bowlers 5 games in a row, dont think thats a fluke to me!!!

massacred!!! yeah right, lets not even go there!!

BLA BLA BLA, are you on a high dude ? this has to be the most ridiculous post !!!

What has batsmen posting a decent score to do with "undernourished looking Junaid's" bowling. india chased against Pak , West Indies, so there is no question of posting scores if you understand the game right!!

Fluke batsmen screwing the living hell out of the bowlers 5 games in a row, dont think thats a fluke to me!!!

massacred!!! yeah right, lets not even go there!!

Don't feed the troll. And many here think this is an Indian troll, which if true, you are wasting your time.

Wow hints are already here...this is becoming next Kumar akmal vs thread
Some one please compare rest of bowlers with kha khan already :p

Don't feed the troll. And many here think this is an Indian troll, which if true, you are wasting your time.

That guy is defenitely an Indian. Otherwise he would not have showed up on any of the threads now, especially after getting humiliated in the famous thread he opened before CT.

Title of the tread should be : Can BK be indain Kulasekara.

He may not swing as much as kula..kula got a good yorker mind you....Bhuvi if groomed well can be lethal....

As far as Junaid is concerned.... He looked out of sorts in this tournament..

Title of the tread should be : Can BK be indain Kulasekara.

We all know how good Kulasekar is against Pakistan. So nothing wrong in BK being another Kulasekara, at least that would make sure India beat Pakistan more often in the future.:)

Honestly I see Junaid more like Zaheer. It would be ideal if someone opens the thread Can JK be Pakistani Zaheer Khan. But Saying something like JK is next wasim is little over top by some of the pakistani fans. I dont find JK special. Yes he took some wickets in helpful conditions against india. But he is not that good. We all saw that in this champions trophy. even against Ireland he was average at best. Pitches were not completely flat, there was some help for the bowlers. I thought Irfan and even wahab bowled a lot better.

and people say Pakistani fans are quick to overhype. :asif

As if Asif is a legend. LOL. nothing wrong in comparing with someone who has played a few games and then did all the badthings that player could do and get out of the cricket.

BTW Asif and Sreeshant had similar stats.:)

Last edited:
We all know how good Kulasekar is against Pakistan. So nothing wrong in BK being another Kulasekara, at least that would make sure India beat Pakistan more often in the future.:)

Honestly I see Junaid more like Zaheer. It would be ideal if someone opens the thread Can JK be Pakistani Zaheer Khan. But Saying something like JK is next wasim is little over top by some of the pakistani fans. I dont find JK special. Yes he took some wickets in helpful conditions against india. But he is not that good. We all saw that in this champions trophy. even against Ireland he was average at best. Pitches were not completely flat, there was some help for the bowlers. I thought Irfan and even wahab bowled a lot better.

let them both play 50 games and then it will be good enough to compare... but at the moment it seems :junaid is ahead. at least the stats say so.

Junaid khan far ahead of Zaheer khan
Junaid khan already have 3 Five wicket haul,s in test cricket :junaid

Back