Not open for further replies.
bhakkar said:
As much as it hurts me to say this,

Yes, its Pakistan its completely corrupt

Prime example :ibutt

Why does it hurt to say???

Our country is based on corruption eveything that happens is corrupt

Some players survive some don't

Even inzamam and Afridi came in wit sifarish.

There is much more talent in Pakistan but they can't afford to waste time playing domestic cricket and not earn some money

Mian Hassan said:
:) Yes ..

Fawad alam can't afford it at the moment thats why he is on the side lines.

Why would pcb select Bhanja, Farhat........ they have connections and money behind them...

On performance these guys are not even allowed to be waterboys....

All about the money

who is bhanja?? :13:

What i don't understand is why Fawad Alam is never selected.

Cricinfo says: "Fawad Alam, son of Pakistan's famous first-class cricketer Tariq Alam"
If he was so famous he would have connections to get Fawad in surely?

Shahidumar said:
who is bhanja?? :13:

Bhanja = Faisal

Dammad = Farhat

Dadaji = Ejaz Butt

Moon = Malik

Pappu = Umar Akmal

Lala = Afridi

Har match harney ki wajaa = Salman

bhakkar said:
What i don't understand is why Fawad Alam is never selected.

Cricinfo says: "Fawad Alam, son of Pakistan's famous first-class cricketer Tariq Alam"
If he was so famous he would have connections to get Fawad in surely?

His dad never maked it and because of his dad playing alot of cricket only domestic for peanuts they were not financialy well off.

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
Bhanja = Faisal

Dammad = Farhat

Dadaji = Ejaz Butt

Moon = Malik

Pappu = Umar Akmal

Lala = Afridi

Salman butt has really gone up in my eyes after T20 i really think we should leave salman alone.

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
Bhanja = Faisal

Dammad = Farhat

Dadaji = Ejaz Butt

Moon = Malik

Pappu = Umar Akmal

Lala = Afridi

Priceless!

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
Bhanja = Faisal

Dammad = Farhat

Dadaji = Ejaz Butt

Moon = Malik

Pappu = Umar Akmal

Lala = Afridi

thnks for updating me on da names bro :)

Mian Hassan said:
His dad never maked it and because of his dad playing alot of cricket only domestic for peanuts they were not financialy well off.

So what is the going rate nowadays to make it into the Pakistan team?

Fadi should start playing some shots now, make his 100 quickly, then we should have a bowl at them.

fawad_wellwisher said:
So what is the going rate nowadays to make it into the Pakistan team?

Ask :ibutt

Damn he must have made a lot of money for picking such weak players.

Also, am guessin Younis Khan doesnt play to get in the team, hence his exclusion.

maybe kamran will loosen up and go for da shots as usual..not to set up a target for da kents to chase but as to some batsmen in da modern period they gain a lot of confidence wen palying an agressive innings and at da same time it cud work vise versa by losin his wicket early and losin confidence

Kamran gone....what this guy has done to deserve a unrivalled place in the Pakistan team baffles me.

hahahahahahahah

Good move... if Fawad Alam made a big score.. there would have been more pressure on certain people to select him...

I think MR butts must have made a call during lunch to get him to retire before he makes a big score

Mian Hassan said:
hahahahahahahah

Good move... if Fawad Alam made a big score.. there would have been more pressure on certain people to select him...

I think MR butts must have made a call during lunch to get him to retire before he makes a big score

totaly agree wid u abt da phone cal :)))

six frm da bat of malik..was dat an edge over da keeper all da way for a six or did he middle it..i highly doubt it lol

Mian Hassan said:
hahahahahahahah

lol, thats proberly true knowing :ibutt

saeed-sohail said:
Why would you retire a young batsman when he is set to get a hundred?To get bowlers in.

that hundred would mean nothing..considering that hes not even in the test squad...
its good to give all the batsmen some practice

Umar Amin in form
Umar Akmal in form
Malik in a bit of form :19: good signs

Umar Gul is back and bowling well
Aamir takes a 5for more good sgins :14:

sakss said:
that hundred would mean nothing..considering that hes not even in the test squad...
its good to give all the batsmen some practice

He can still be drafted into the Test squad. I dont even know why this kid is fighting for his place in his team. I mean have u seen who hes competing with Yasir hameed and Imran farhat...c'mon! he's proven his ability that hes way better than these 2

bhakkar said:
He can still be drafted into the Test squad. I dont even know why this kid is fighting for his place in his team. I mean have u seen who hes competing with Yasir hameed and Imran farhat...c'mon! he's proven his ability that hes way better than these 2

totally agree with you.....imran n yasir are a waste of time

aamer needs to up his batting skills a bit...hasnt been able to hang around recently

bhakkar said:

Came in 14/1 at #3, not his natural position, and built a nice partership with Umar Amin.

talha.raja said:

The problem, is exactly that, when will he go from being a player with "alot of potential" to actually "fullfilling that potential", this tour might be a good time to start. The dude has built a career on flattering to deceive, of course he has his day with the bat but having one day out of a potential 10 isnt good enough. And then of course theres a potential downer in the fact that he is probably the worst wicketkeeper on the international scene than him, clearly Mushfiqur Rahim and Tatenda Taibu hold more catches then he does.

Last edited:
Aamer has definetly got the ability to bat his 70 odd* against new zealnd proved it. If he works a little harder on his battin, pak team will be a lot stronger. With is bowling and his potential batting it adds alot more stability to the batting order. Just like Wasim bai did.

Last edited:
aamer is capable of battin..he almost tuk pakistan home in dat match against newzealand..da best partnership dwn da order ever

Shahidumar said:
aamer is capable of battin..he almost tuk pakistan home in dat match against newzealand..da best partnership dwn da order ever

ya i was at the stadium..left when pak were 7 down..missed aamers innings :pissed:

ahmed16 said:
The problem, is exactly that, when will he go from being a player with "alot of potential" to actually "fullfilling that potential", this tour might be a good time to start. The dude has built a career on flattering to deceive, of course he has his day but having one day out of a potential 10 isnt good enough.

Yes, even though i'm a big kamran fan I have to agree with that point, needs more consistency.

sakss said:
ya i was at the stadium..left when pak were 7 down..missed aamers innings :pissed:

mann that must be annoying, well at least we didn't win so you won't regret it for too long.

IMMY69 said:
He's also got a poor FC batting average of 30 so it does beg the question, what on earth is he doing playing for Pakistan????

The fact that his Test batting avg is higher than his FC avg must tell you how much attention he pays to domestic cricket

hahahahahahahah

i agree with you Mr Butt may need 100 tissue paper to wipe his sweat when he saw fawad getting better n better

talha.raja said:
mann that must be annoying, well at least we didn't win so you won't regret it for too long.

ya but when i saw the hilights on tv. i do regret missing it tbh. :)

but 1 match i will never forget is when kami smacked 2 sixes in the last over to win against the windies....all the pathans in abu dhabi went crazy :gul :yk

sakss said:

but 1 match i will never forget is when kami smacked 2 sixes in the last over to win against the windies....all the pathans in abu dhabi went crazy :gul :yk

yess in fact i've posted that just above here.
you must be looking forward to october, how many matches are you planning to go to see?

sakss said:

i didnt go for that match bt i wnt for the 2nd Odi
that day Pak bwled very well and the same thing happened :yk :gul :)

Hawww! I was hoping for a century from Fawad..:D
Nevertheless, well done fawad. He scored a fifty and didn't give away his wicket!

sakss said:
lo g england khar mana lo .humara kaka aamer bhi form mei agya :D

Allah Karay KAKA ajkal gund ziada kar raha hay to be honest.

Mian Hassan said:
On what base are you selecting Imran Farhat??? are you from lahore?
What kind of stupidity is this? As much as I dislike Farhat, he has been averaging 38 since his return and that's pretty good given our current lineup. I know Fawad (averaging 42) deserved a place in the squad but you can't bring bias into every thread.

Mohammad Amir 30 not out, i kno its a crap kent team, but hes not mug with the bat, for pakistans sake i hope he realises that and knows how useful he can be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back