Kent v Pakistan | Kent | June 28 - 30 | 3 day tour game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where all those Umar Akmal bashers are? I know it's just a practice match but looking at what UA is doing seems like a special innings from him. Calling Zedman out :)

Umar Akmal has scored 146 runs out of Pakistan's 300. Amazing!

hashbb said:
should try to bat till lunch tommorow and declare,

Don't think the tail-enders can support umar for that long. Remember that the new ball is due in a couple of overs.

deviously~fading~away said:
stop acting like a child! I can show you numerous occasions where a tailer ender has outscored the like of Inzi, Tendulkar, Pointing etc.

Just b/c you don't like a player stop coming up with the most idiotic statements to support your bashing!

but what about a player that causes trouble and breaks the unity he my friend is a classified trouble maker hes only in the team becuase ijazz butt aint got balls

Paradox said:
Where are Zedman and Cheguvera?
Hiding somewhere. They will come out only if UA fails otherwise. They will have all sorts of explanation on how Umar is the worst player on the planet earth.

Umar Akmal might as well get use to scoring big runs and carrying Pakistans batting this summer.

Well Done Akmal Jr

Keep this going for when it counts as well

It would have been even better if players like Rob Key, Geraint Jones, van jaarsveld, Ntini and Stuar Clark played in this match. That would have been very good test for our players.

sagar said:
I wonder where all those Umar Akmal bashers are? I know it's just a practice match but looking at what UA is doing seems like a special innings from him. Calling Zedman out :)
Lol.......this is quite funny actually.

Yes - Umar Akmal is now a world beater because he has scored a big century against..........KENT !!!! Lol.

Erm....after careful consideration, I'll stick to my beleif that a) he is one of the most over-rated players in world cricket b) he lacks a brain and variety of shots c) he will fail this summer.

Umar playing for numbers as always got tired didn't bothered to carry on and left his team in dark. :misbah

Well played....this should give him good dose of confidence before 6 test matches....

Still, even if we get 330-350 from here, it'll be a super recovery from 180 for 6.. no doubt.

F*#K :umarakmal gone!, anyway never mind well played sir, "you youngster beauty" :younis

Umar Gul needs to play those crunchy cover drives.. what a sight to watch :D

Well played Umar. We all hope your current form remains till the end of this tour at the very least.

typical umar akmal gets himslef out as no one can get him out without him helping them. but great knock he is our future and i hope he repeats this against england inshalla

Zedman said:

Yes - Umar Akmal is now a world beater because he has scored a big century against..........KENT !!!! Lol.

Erm....after careful consideration, I'll stick to my beleif that a) he is one of the most over-rated players in world cricket b) he lacks a brain and variety of shots c) he will fail this summer.
Lol.......this is quite ironic actually.

Yes - Zedman is now a real man because he came out of the closet where he was..........HIDING !!!! Lol.

Erm....after careful consideration, I'll point out that a) he got nothing better to do than hate without base b) he lacks a brain to appreciate good performance c) his prediction will fail this summer.

The fighting-duo from that NZ-Aus tour batting together now. Come on show some fireworks now.

Zedman said:

Your just a hater mate and FYI he ain't going to fail

Good knock Umar.

This match really should help the guys get into Test match mode.No excuses now for switching formats.Great to see that the batsmen are getting used to the conditions and getting some time out in the middle,that is if they can stay there.

I don't think umar and Aamer are eager to bowl today so they will try to drag this towards stumps if possible

gr8 knock umer.....

tail needs to drag it to 350 somehow

seems like a good score though...bowlers will take care of kent ;)

Zedman said:

Good for you. You finally came out of hiding. Sadly your brain hasn't improved, but hey some things will never change. We always need someone to pick on, nice of you to volunteer. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back