Kent v Pakistan | Kent | June 28 - 30 | 3 day tour game

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm... so i can see another young player is going to be history soon ... if it stays like this :p

doesnt umar amin wants to play in middle order

Umar Akmal lights up Pakistan batting ---

Looking ill at ease against a seaming ball, the tourists lost their first three batsmen all to leg-before decisions. Umar Amin (2) played horribly across the line of a Coles off-cutter then Fawad Alam (20) went in the same manner despite the hint of an inside edge against Nel, who was bowling his first over for the county first team since April.

sa88 said:
So this tail can wag, all be it against a 2nd string Kent side. Lets hope they continue to wag throughout the tour.

that word makes so much sense now that youve broken it down into its component bits. no sarcasm here, this is truly an etymologically rapturous moment for me

waqar akram said:
that word makes so much sense now that youve broken it down into its component bits. no sarcasm here, this is truly an etymologically rapturous moment for me
:91:

To think I was alone in my enlightenment.

Why is Fawad Alam playing the Kent match if he is not even in the test squad or its reserves?

Also why did Malik not come at 3? If the man wants to be in the test team and assumes Younus role time to step up.

shoaib malik is scared of playing at number 3.... just like kids are scare of darkness

predictions....
how much score are pak going dismiss kent for??

around 260-280 i guess

sakss said:
predictions....
how much score are pak going dismiss kent for??

around 260-280 i guess

I have a feeling Azhar will play a big knock.
I predict 240ish.

yeah .. 240 something they will score

hopefully fawad and umar amin will get another chance to bat again .. as 3rd and final day will be left .. and t his time they avail the opportunity

adnan yasin said:
hmm... so i can see another young player is going to be history soon ... if it stays like this :p

doesnt umar amin wants to play in middle order
Yes,He is a middle order player.He can bat well but as an opener,I don't think so.

T20_Cricket said:
Yes,He is a middle order player.He can bat well but as an opener,I don't think so.

Umar Amin says he's more comfortable when opening the innings. So basically, the team management has in fact given him a chance to go and play on the number he likes to.

PakPassion.Net: You began as an opener. But later, you started batting in the middle order. What is your preferred position in the batting lineup?

Umar Amin: I have never considered myself as a middle order batsmen and always considered myself as an opener. In National Bank of Pakistan we have three top Pakistani openers in Nasir Jamshed, Salman Butt and Kamran Akmal. So I have had to bat at No. 3 or No. 4 to accommodate the International players. But I am very comfortable batting in any position.

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?t=98736&highlight=Umar+AMin

they are probably going to be all out for 250-260 azhar should hit some big sixes loool

They could have given the new ball to Riaz as an experiment. Just to see his ability with it.

the most likely lineup for da frst test against da ausies

imran farhat
salman butt
yasir hameed/umar amin
shoaib malik
umar akmal
kamran akmal
shahid afridi
mohammed aamer
umar gul
mohammed asif
danish kaneria

So aamir got a wicket bowled.

MT Coles b Mohammad Aamer 12 28 26 2 0 46.15

UMAR GUL over here using the new ball .. but in international matches i think he should be coming as first change.. he is good with old ball ..

salman butt from my point of view is a good at da slips but panics when it comes to high catches

Of the remaining batsmen, Azhar Mahmood averages the highest at 30.00

The second best is in the low 20s. It's a very weak (batting wise, at least) Kent side.

They dont want better players to play against us ...

ye bhee sazish hai humaray against

umer gullah,...

are we going to see a pakistan type collapse here

Ok folks, lets not get our expectations high. This is Kent D Side. :p

Damn Gul has taken at least 3 wickets bowled two in the MCC game and one here, hope the Gul of old is back.

Afridi_Fan said:
Ok folks, lets not get our expectations high. This is Kent D Side. :p
Come on man this is going to be our only win on this tour we must rejoice :afridi

sakss said:
umer gullah,...

are we going to see a pakistan type collapse here

Well they do have a pakistani in their side so ..yeah!

this is a very poor side anything above 200 should be a dissapointment

khalil1986 said:
Damn Gul has taken at least 3 wickets bowled two in the MCC game and one here, hope the Gul of old is back.

he never left...just got injured

Xoib said:
this is a very poor side anything above 200 should be a dissapointment

I just noticed like ten minutes ago how bad this side's first class records are. :inti

Poison said:
I just noticed like ten minutes ago how bad this side's first class records are. :inti
atleast its provideng Aamer and Umer Akmal to get involved early in the tour might not be a bad thing actually.

talha.raja said:
ahh i never got a welcome like that when i joined 2 weeks ago

Ahh, I think I never saw you in your single digit posts.

Welcome to PP. Its better late than never. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back