Markhor (347/6) secure a convincing 160-run victory against Panthers (187 all out) in the opening game of the Champions One Day Cup 2024

Zeeshan falls away too much at delivery. Loses the advantage of his height.

Empty Stadium

Cgb7yF9.jpg

See this is why I said Faizan needs to get out if the habit of pre mediating, Dude is clueless of you bowl yorkers or short or outswing as you require reaction based timing and stroke play to those.

Again Rizwan stopping bowlers running in

Some day someone should just bowl it right into his box if he does it!
He had issues qith gully fielders talking to each other but has no issues qith talking to chacha in slips 🫠

He had issues qith gully fielders talking to each other but has no issues qith talking to chacha in slips 🫠
Sick of this guy

I think no one was talking. Why do all things like sightscreen become an issue when he only bats?!

Sick of this guy

I think no one was talking. Why do all things like sightscreen become an issue when he only bats?!
I think even the commentators were making fun of him just now, you could tell husnain was frustrated

I think even the commentators were making fun of him just now, you could tell husnain was frustrated
Enough is enough

He keeps getting protection from umpires. A few times I’ve seen this guy pull out of deliveries that have gone on to be released let alone in the run up

Usama Mir just comes in and bowls a whole over of full, easy deliveries

Had he been bowling to Rohit Sharma…that’s 6 sixes

rizwan 5 from 15 in a domestic competition

What a fighter

Last edited by a moderator:
How was that a wire? Rizwan moved from leg all the way across the off

Typical PCB pro RizBar umpiring!

Hasnain should have had the crooks wicket however as I always say, domicile matters and Rizwan is from the most powerful one

I change my mind on Kamran, He's very good, but he should only play red ball, not whiteball.

As for rizwan, He needs to now cool it in this drama bazi

Usama Mir just comes in and bowls a whole over of full, easy deliveries

Had he been bowling to Rohit Sharma…that’s 6 sixes
Have you noticed shedsy hasn't bowled yet

Mir much better now dragging his length back after 9 balls

Ammmad Butt

The kind of bowler Rizwan likes to cash in on

Although Mubasir Khan can't spin the ball and is simply drifting it, his bowling economy is impressive, standing at 2.80 after 5 overs

Usama is awfull..they all are i am just waiting for sufyan muqeem or faisal akram to see something different. Must say what an modern day innings by Rizzy so far 9 off 24 balls:)

Every ball by Usama so far should have gone for 6 in proper International cricket
He keeps going full toss mode or half track mode that's why. It's just ghulam isn't a whiteball batter and doesn't have power and rizwan is rizwan

Guy builds pressure with 2 good length balls and then floats one up for an easy drive

Frustrating bowler

Apparently it’s a difficult wicket because Rizwan is 10 off 26

Rizwan nahi hua, Kevin Pietersen ho gaya

Guy builds pressure with 2 good length balls and then floats one up for an easy drive

Frustrating bowler
Mubashir is alot better. I can see him replace Imad, he's a darter like him.

Usama isn't even club quality, he'll bowl one or 2 good deliveries only

What is this bowling by Shadab

Ruining the pressure built by his side

What an absolute garbage of an innings by Rizwan so far. He would need to make this into a 100 to justify this start.

50 from KG

Politics will soon be in play if this guy starts scoring well.

Especially by Rizwan who will want to protect his mate Babar

Mubasir khan is pretty impressive so far. Tight lines from him. Good to see an off-spinner who can be called an all-rounder as well
He's rubbish. Any spinner who can't spin the ball is completely rubbish. No need to look at tight lines stuff. In international cricket, he'd be pummeled into oblivion because he can't do the basic job of spinning the ball.

Zeeshan Passed the fitness test apparently

He fields like a 10 year old

@mominsaigol at some point I’m expecting Rizwan moving KG to opener so that Babar’s no.3 spot isn’t in danger
I would like to see kamran at 3, saud at 4 and fakhar + Sharjeel to open for the time being until a suitable replacement is found, 5 and 6 can go to agha and Haris qith 7 being mubashir Khan

But we know it won't happen because rizzu and bobby have to occupy a slot

Why is rizwan so slow OMG. Usama mir and shadab shpuld not be hard to take on

Pak going to get whitewashed in Aus no matter what. So look for 9 hungry youngsters in this tournament to go with rizwan & Nasim shah you never know Pak might win a consolation match in Aus.

If your going to front up with Abdullah & imam then your asking for trouble.

This guy Ammad butt lol

The kind of bowler Rizwan loves to pad stats on

They are playing with zero 'intent' instead of trying to hit a couple of sixes every over like Jos Buttler and co.
Rizwan giving a statpadding lesson to youngsters

Rizzu can't read Hussain at all, maybe cause he can't play offside

He's rubbish. Any spinner who can't spin the ball is completely rubbish. No need to look at tight lines stuff. In international cricket, he'd be pummeled into oblivion because he can't do the basic job of spinning the ball.
problem is the likes of Shadab and Usama look even worse. They can't even land the ball consistently. If Mubasir improves his batting, I can see him as a spin allrounder for Pakistan

Seriously flawed action Mubasir has , he is basically bowling high revs top spin which making the bowl dipping in , a traditional off spinner drift the bowl away from the batter and turn back into the batsman after pitching

Seriously flawed action Mubasir has , he is basically bowling high revs top spin which making the bowl dipping in , a traditional off spinner drift the bowl away from the batter and turn back into the batsman after pitching
He's the only bowler who's picked up 2 wickets and has gone for the least amount of runs bro? Look at usama ans shadab in comparison

Why is it flawed? As long as the revs are there, it's good right. He will get more dip and create space between the ball and the batter. It's exactly why Agha just got out. Misjudged the length

Back