New Zealand [273/8] beat India [251] to win 2nd ODI by 22 runs; Win series 2-0 [One match to go]

Vintage guptill. I thought he was a spent force. May be the flat pitches make him look better than he is now.

Can someone tell Chahal his tattoo and ear piercing looks so out of place on him lol?

Why is Jadhav not bowling? I hope he bowls today.

He did well last time against NZ. Kohli is very admant about certain decision. If he makes up his mind not to use him he won't give it to him even if others go for 10 an over.

That is just ridiculous.

He did well last time against NZ. Kohli is very admant about certain decision. If he makes up his mind not to use him he won't give it to him even if others go for 10 an over.

Bumrah should not be playing odis,he will feel exhausted in test series.

oh my god That was plumb lbw three reds. didn't go for review because of his past record

Classic troll post to start with lol I don't care even if we lose 0-3 against your D team with our full team. I just don't want certain players to be part of the team ever.

So you basically support certain individuals in the team and if they are not playing you do not care about India winning/losing? We need more fans like you.

Score :125/1 :inti

India is as usual ill disciplined. Dropped a caught and bowled, missed a review, now missed a run out. If they think they are playing too much atleast send guys who are more motivated.

Tattoo check
Ear piercing check
Chewing gum check
Wrist band check
This Chahal is so stylish...

NZ playing a guy who rarely bowls in T20s as a part timer as their spinner today.

Don't select thakur. why? why do you pick this useless guy. I hate these quota political based selections.

That ball deserved to land in 2nd tier lol Got a wicket. wow lucky guy Thakur. Length ball in the arc

Shardul has bowled better than Bumrah today. Bumrah's form is worrying though.

bumrah is preparing for tests. People talked crap about him after the first game vs australia. We all know how he destroyed australia in the 2nd and 3rd odi along with shami

Bhuvi should get back to the LOIs immediately. Can't rely on out of the form Bumrah for now. Bhuvi, Saini, and Shami will be my lead bowlers for the next few matches until Bumrah regains his form.

bumrah is preparing for tests. People talked crap about him after the first game vs australia. We all know how he destroyed australia in the 2nd and 3rd odi along with shami

He can bowl in nets and get prepared. Not at the cost of team in an intentional outing against a top side. These are not practice matches for a certain individual to gain form. End of the day, performance should convert into results.

Bhuvi should get back to the LOIs immediately. Can't rely on out of the form Bumrah for now. Bhuvi, Saini, and Shami will be my lead bowlers for the next few matches until Bumrah regains his form.

Chahar would have enjoyed the movement here. But you have to back your premiere bowler when he is back from injury. You have to give them all confidence they need. Is Thakur capable of running through a test side in the first 10 overs twice? I don't think so.

Thakur has a golden arm and now Kohli will never keep him out of squad.

I am not sure i should be happy about this. This guy has such a poor domestic record. as bad as international. Only reason i can think of is he has this CSK connection and also he is from Mumbai.

Chahar would have enjoyed the movement here. But you have to back your premiere bowler when he is back from injury. You have to give them all confidence they need. Is Thakur capable of running through a test side in the first 10 overs twice? I don't think so.

I don't care about jamodi at all. I only care about tests and the world cup. I am 100% sure bumrah will be at his absolute best in tests. 10 overs is not enough. him bowling 20 - 25 in tests would make any batsman quiver in fear.

I am not sure i should be happy about this. This guy has such a poor domestic record. as bad as international. Only reason i can think of is he has this CSK connection and also he is from Mumbai.

Ipl quota bro. jadeja thakur jhadav all have links with dhoni. Chennai quota.

then we have Mumbai and rcb quota.

I don't care about jamodi at all. I only care about tests and the world cup. I am 100% sure bumrah will be at his absolute best in tests. 10 overs is not enough. him bowling 20 - 25 in tests would make any batsman quiver in fear.

Besides he did not attempt even a single outswinger in the T20 and ODI series that he has mastered recently. He destroyed WI in Tests with that.

Looks like Indian bowlers have practiced countering the sweep shots of NZ batsmen, well.

There is always a risk against spin. It is a gamble shot even when it is not turning.

His success against sweeps are far better than others. He may get out sometimes. Rohit gets out to pull, kohli gets out to cover drive. No biggdie

Indians were rarely this quick in the pats. They are very quick in the field recent times. In the past NZ would have got away with so many run outs. Not anymore.

New Zealand is simply becoming Pakistan now. What kind of ******** suicidal batting is this I can’t count the number of run outs they’ve had this series

Chahal already proving to be better than kuldeep picked up a top order batsman early in his overs not like kuldeep picking up cheap tail Enders in the end or when the match is already over and than celebrating like he got the top three out

Chahal already proving to be better than kuldeep picked up a top order batsman early in his overs now like kuldeep picking up cheap tail Enders in the end celebrating like he got the top three out
Kuldeep needs to be sent to domestics.

CDG is out of form. Usual fluency is missing. Does he have any personal problems. It is almost like his mind is elsewhere.

CDG is out of form. Usual fluency is missing. Does he have any personal problems. It is almost like his mind is elsewhere.

Hacks don’t have personal problems they are just hacks. I don’t know why New Zealand needed a Zimbabwean hack in their team like there are definitely better options available in newzealand

Back